Hottest Videos -- Week of 11/19

11/25/2006 2:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Richards
Whats the deal with Michael Richards? The former "Senifeld" star unleashed a tirade of racial slurs toward a group of African-American audience members who heckled the "comedian." Warning: This video is profane and racial.
Jay-Z / Beyonce
Maybe Beyonce hates the crowded conditions of the Area nightclub, or perhaps she was just tuckered out from slaughtering defenseless animals for her fur coats. Whatever the reason, it didn't stop her man Jay-Z from having fun while Beyonce sat in the car for 40 minutes, presumably adjusting the stereo pre-sets.

Ashley

yeah... this fool says. im not racist, i got upset and it just started firing out of me, it just comes out.. yeah dumba** that mean you are racist you just didnt "mean" for it to come out. it was a mistake because you were drunk and go pissed off and the truth spilled. bad mistake for you career michael. you thought it was funny that night but good luck with your future now. bet you feel stupid

Ashley

as for rosie, its her show, she has the right to her own opinion and i dont think she was being bi***y. i think she was saying her opinion like ripa said hers. also i agree with rosie. i think she was saying it in a way that was an insult. she wasnt worried about any germs. come on. you can tell by her tone of voice that she was saying.. look faggot i dont know where those hands have been.. probably on some guys jock... so for anyone to stick up for her saying she really meant it about the cold thing, your a dumba**

Coach

Ashley ,
You are the one who sounds stupid. You are the "racist" not Michael. He's the victim. He was first attacked by the cracker insult . You need to go back to school learn how to write correctly, and examine your own shortcomings. All the young blacks should quit blaming white people for their problems and start looking at themselves.

Coach

Ashley ,

Rachel

Coach- I agree 100%. Some people have to blame others for their shortcomings in life. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to buy Season 7 on DVD-more residuals for Richards!!

Wicked

Michael Richards:

SIMPLY THE BEST

PJ

If you invite someone to be a GUEST HOST on your show, you should at least be confident enough to let them do SOME talking and interviewing.

Geez-Loueez--I guess Kelly Ripa thought this was her chance to hog it all. Since she can't with Regis -- Reege barely tolerates her and she knows it. Why they hired her is beyond me. You are not that dumb Kelly so stop acting like it.

I cannot stand the show since Kathy Lee left. Kelly is just not my cup of tea.
If you were really professional Kelly, the entire incident would never have occurred.
Grow UP!! I have no problem with Rosie, with her you know exactly where you stand.

moretocome

I don't like racists, they don't get it. We are all the same race. Human.

Richard was wrong for re-acting the way he did and his career will suffer because of it. Those two guys we're wrong as well. But you know the old saying about two wrongs... The lawyers got wind of this and what do you know, a law suit pops up! That's just silly.

You will miss out on so much if you refuse to be open minded and get to know the real person. It's not all about the color of your skin.

PJ

Geez-Lueez--I guess Kelly Ripa thought this was her chance to hog the limelight...no Kelly you are still the assistant.
Since she can't hog it all with Regis -- Reege barely tolerates her and she knows it. Why they hired her is beyond me. You are not that dumb Kelly so stop acting like it. Get off the show and get some real acting gigs. You are more talented than that.

If you had been a real professional--Kelly, the entire incident would never have occurred.
Grow UP!!
I have no problem with Rosie, with her you know exactly where you stand even if you don't like it.

JV

"Drunken man's word's, is a sober man's thought's" BUT, do you ruin a person's life for a drunken tirade? Nope. By the way, if those two guy's didn't heckel(?) this would not have happened. IF YOU GO LOOKING FOR A FIGHT DON"T BE OFFENDED WHEN YOU FIND ONE!! If those smartasses would have just kept thier mouth's SHUT they wouldn't have had a drunk respond to them. Must have been some cute babes nearby who they were trying to impress.

David

He never was very funny.

TD

JV's got it right. "Who among [us] is without sin?" Stop casting those stones EVERYONE and look and YOURSELVES. Now everyone finish off this awesome THANKSGIVING weekend and commit a random act of KINDNESS.

Love on one another, Everyone!!!
TD

Lex

Bobby and Ashley,
Don,t forget, "fat-lipped, RICH nigger," you broke-ass CRACKER. The rest of you bigoted bastards can buy all the DVDs you want; I, for one, am not. As a matter of fact, I was just about to buy the dam thing when he showed his true "color", a CRACKER-ASSED RACIST.
Also, if you other racists had been discriminated against all your life, you would understand where we're coming from. As for you coach. My understanding is that they were loud because they were just coming in and ordering drinks. Richards got pissed because they weren't as quiet as he would have liked. Hence, the name calling. Name calling is wrong from anyone, but he's supposed to be the professional one. He's right where he should be: nowhere!!

DeDe

No matter what Richard was in the wrong. He is a professional and must represent himself in that way. It was a club. You cant expect everyone to sit there nice and still and quiet. Hell, most of the time we cant get people to sit still and be quiet in a movie theatre and we dont make racist remarks to them.

As far as the Kelly/Clay thing. I dont care who you are. Dont put your hands on my mouth. Thats just gross and discusting. Ihave made comments to my own kids about putting their hands in their mouths. What if Clay went to the bathroom before the show. Are we sure he washed his hands. What if he coughed all over them? And from what I could tell, she was not rude about it at all.

rachel

Coach,

You annoy me. Richards was in the wrong as well as the group of individuals who heckled him.

P.S Way to poke fun at someones typing skills (or lack there of, whatever the case may be)

P.P.S Who are you? Honestly, I don't understand where people like you come off on thinking you're somebody. You're just like me, sitting behind a computer screen, the only difference is I'm not an idiot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments