Like Father, Like Son

11/25/2006 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Having a famous father definitely has its perks. These are the kids who get to go to movie premieres, travel to exotic locations for film shoots, and can even be spotted on the red carpet during awards season.
Like father, like son gallery: click to launch
But the best thing these kids get -- their daddy's good genes. Will Smith's kids could pass for a mini-version of the superstar, and while Maddox Jolie-Pitt may not look like adoptive dad Brad, it's hard to deny there's a family resemblance.

Take a look at some of the luckiest kids in Hollywood and their proud papas ... and here's hoping Barron Trump doesn't inherit his dad's unfortunate coif.

chopchop

I agree with #37 regarding P. Diddy (or whatever his name happens to be this week)! They look like two monkeys!

Dimples

Barron Trump is not a Hollywood kid. He is a New York kid.

Dimples

I think that Will Smith's son is adorable and he is a good little actor too.

Seriously

Have you ever seen Maddox or Zahara smile? Not in any picture
I have seen of either one of them. Come to think of it, have you ever
seen Angelina smile? It's like she teaches them to be stone faces.
I'm sick of seeing the whole freakin family. For people who like their
privacy, they're sure out and about a lot. Here, there, everywhere.
TRY TO PLAY NICE KIDS.

vicki

#54, the pics we see of maddox and zahara are usually the paps in their faces, i wouldn't smile either and i am an adult.

sue

i didn't think the adoption was final with brad pitt and maddox ...i thought they just changed the children's names to jolie- pitt??? confused

Fay

You just hate to see nice African American families. That is too damn bad. They all look lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie

I am so glad I was raised by intelligent people that taught me not to hate others. Too bad most of the jealous losers on this site are so consumed with hate that they have no sense of humanity.

Saddest of all , most of them probably claim to be "Christians" or at least to believe in God. They probably believe in Heaven and Hell . Unfortunately with their ugly,hate-filled attitudes,they are already in Hell and don't even realize it.

sue

will smith's son is cute, he looks like his mommy though

teeks

I'm sorry, Brad does not look good anymore. He just looks old and tired.

And Maddox looks like a little spoiled brat. I'd be humiliated if my kid was caught sticking out his tongue at someone, paparazzi or not. And what's up with his stupid looking hairdo?

Whatever

As soon as Angelina gets sick of banging Pitt (who can't seem to let go of her apron strings) she will go after another married man to take his place.

spam

Gotd*mn, just cause his rap moniker is FAT JOE doesn't mean he has to lead his son into living a life of obesity. Fat f***s.

Huh?

#54, Prnzez. I totally agree with you. I can't remember the last time I saw anyone of them smiling. In fact, those kids always look like nasty little brats, maybe because the only caring they receive is from the nannies. The public sees the kids with the tattoo ho and dumbass Pitt, but behind closed doors I bet the only kid who gets the attention is Shiloh, their own biological kid. If anyone believes they are one happy little family, they are FULL OF SH*T.

Sweetpea

You call MJ's Son " Blanket" lucky? He's being hung over a balcony and his father is a complete wacko!!! Lucky ain't it!!!

savage nation

Give that kid a normal looking haircut already!