Britney Spears -- Butthead

11/27/2006 11:38 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney is Smokin'!Britney Spears took out the trash when she filed for divorce earlier this month, now she's gotten just plain sloppy and it's crossed the legal line.

TMZ cameras caught the newly hot Britney leaving Hyde nightclub in West Hollywood Friday night with new BFF Paris Hilton. Brit took a drag off of a cigarette and and then cavalierly flicked it out of a car window.

Hey Britney, in case you need to bone up on the law: throwing a lit cigarette from a moving vehicle is criminal misdemeanor, punishable by a $1000 fine.

Lenn K

I have to agree with #10 this is not real news. Her hanging out with Paris Hilton isn't news, it's a disappointment. Britney you are on the slide heading down if you don't wakeup. Paris Hilton doesn't not have kids.

Jennifer

I didn't know that was illegal, either. Good thing I don't live there~~I'd be in jail or in the poorhouse!

Moi

She needs to stop hanging around with "parisite".....that one will bring her down. I think Paris is on the same level as Fed-ex...just has more $$

So Sick Of...

This is not news, nothing Britney does lately is news, but I sure do hope it helps Kevin's custody battle!

I will love the day I read that Kevin got the kids!!!

Se is a piece of sh*t hanging around with Parisite going out every night with her, showing her crotch, your such a good momma Britney! Someone your two VERY YOUNG kids can be proud of and look up to! NOT!!!

Aimee

I love waking up signing in and getting my Britney of the day. Also like a friend's site with a lot of Britney jokes. It always amazes the photographers are right there to catch the instant of the flick.

So Sick Of...

To all those on here that stuck up for Britney saying "Just because she has kids doesn't mean she can't go out for ONE night"

What do you think now???

She's out every night, I don't care if she's got 10 nannies watching those kids, do you think she is caring for them the ext day when she is hung over???

So Sick Of...

Note to Britney

Get home and stay there and raise your 1 year old and your little 2 month old!!!

STOP SHOWING YOUR CROTCH WHILE OUT WITH PARISITE!

Dirty Ho gonna lose your kids!!!

So Sick Of...

those poor kids have to live with this piece of sh*t mom who isn't there every night of the week.

what a bitch

K

Why isn't she home bonding with her children????She may be thin but she looks like crap. Her eyes are glassy and she can use a good bra!

teeks

It's about time someone said something about people who throw butts out the window! I'm tired of smokers thinking it's OK to do. It's NO different than throwing a burger wrapper or a soda can out the car window. IT'S LITTER. The butt doesn't dissolve, it stays there till someone cleans it up. I say fine EVERYONE who does it. That's why they make ashtrays in cars!

Jason

I don’t care if people smoke, but I hate it when I see people throwing their cigarette butts out their car windows. While littering is bad enough, a discarded burning cigarette butt can start a devastating brush fire here in Southern California.

duh...totally !

I agree.....

GO HOME !

she must sleep all damn day as much as she parties !
NICE MOM ! great MORALS !

total TRASH

So Sick Of...

After seeing all this sh*t over the past week w/britney and parisite crotch, I think i will go buy a kevin CD. I'm starting to feel bad for the guy and those kids.

Kitty

So all of you who believe Britney is a good mother and was allowed to go out and have some fun once in awhile......................are you convinced NOW that the woman should be home taking care of her children instead of drinking, smoking, and showing her crotch to the world.

The girl makes me sick !

So Sick Of...