Britney Spears -- Butthead

11/27/2006 11:38 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney is Smokin'!Britney Spears took out the trash when she filed for divorce earlier this month, now she's gotten just plain sloppy and it's crossed the legal line.

TMZ cameras caught the newly hot Britney leaving Hyde nightclub in West Hollywood Friday night with new BFF Paris Hilton. Brit took a drag off of a cigarette and and then cavalierly flicked it out of a car window.

Hey Britney, in case you need to bone up on the law: throwing a lit cigarette from a moving vehicle is criminal misdemeanor, punishable by a $1000 fine.

So Sick Of...

# 28 kITTY ~ I agree with you 100%

Where are all those people now , Who were saying that last week???

HAHAHAHA

Lisa

Wouldn't it be funny if Kevin turned out to be the better parent?

So Sick Of...

Talk about your downward fall, this is getting pathetic!

I've seen teens that are better Mothers.

You know what's going to be great, seeing parisite turn on her and seeing her lose those babies, because she sure don't deserve to have them!!!

We, are not amused.

I wonder...
How much does she have to pay to hang out with Paris Hilton? Is it all a consequence that she suddenly decides to change her image and start hanging out, or is the exchange of money at work here?

duh

I don't think Brintey is portraying to be a good mother for the courts. She thought that if the world saw the awful things Kevin was doing then she would come out the better person. But lately, she has been acting as if she is a teenager without a care in the world for those babies and their future. I don't like to see people get their kids taken away from them but she is making me second guess all of that. Lastly, I agree with those who say that this is really not news but an insight as to what Britney is all about... PUBLICITY!!!!
Good Day!!!

So Sick Of...

britney keep up the good work, your making kevin look oh so damn good now

britney YOUR A JOKE

judy

She's white trash and has always been and I'm sick of reading about her and her new BF Paris.

So Sick Of...

Her name should be " BritNEEDS to get a clue"

I feel for those kids

So Sick Of...

HA HA HA They are talking about Britney and Parisite on the View right now and how they feel bad for her kids!!!

So Sick Of...

#34 Even white trash takes better care of their kids than this dumb bitch

Lisa

Kevin is the better parent, from these pics of her partying EVERY NIGHT! When she goes home, I'm sure she sleeps and spends NO time with the kids. She may as well give them to Kevin.

She's playing right into his hands, proving she's unfit. She's so in love with Paris Hilton, it's getting ridiculous! I saw pics of her looking in Paris' eyes like a teenager with a crush, pics of Paris holding her boob, she's a real piece of work.

I believe Kevin was right when Britney told him she's sexually attracted to men and women, look at the way she looks at Paris! Disgusting pig!

So Sick Of...

LMAO

"The View" put Britney and parisite down today
and what kind of mother she is...

this is gonna get good

rosie even said something about the not wearing undies

Rockmelon

I am not a Britney fan, but after the breakup, I was on her side and ASSUMED that she would have used common sense and keep her ass covered, her nose clean and keep good company.

Since she is doing none of the above, I think she is leaving herself wide open for a closer look, by child welfare agencies, at her parenting skills.

To Britney: Get real girl. Dump the skanky friends, cover yourself up and stay with your kids AT LEAST UNTIL THE DIVORCE IS FINAL!!!

THIS IS A NO BRAINER..................

So Sick Of...

I seen it too! Rosie and Elizabeth both did a good smack down about Britney and how she should be home with her kids and how it doesn't look good and that she should pick "Better" people to hang out with beside paris. and what is she thinking? and then rosie made a crack about the britney crotch shotts! it was really good!

KiKi