Jacko's Baby Mama Loves the Attention

11/27/2006 2:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Her days as Michael Jackson's incubator are long over, but the paparazzi still pursue former medical office assistant Debbie Rowe.

The plump former Mrs. Jacko was caught by photogs at LAX, and while most celebs run and hide, Rowe struck up a jolly conversation with one of the shutterbugs.

The mother of Jackson's two oldest (and perpetually masked and wrapped) children asked a photog about his Thanksgiving and joked about there hopefully being someone better coming off the plane for the waiting paparazzi.

Rowe, who is now a horse trainer, told the cameras, "We're hoping for a couple boys (horses) this year." Michael Jackson has a boy ... er, and a girl, with Rowe.

SouthernGirl

Make up your minds. You cry when celebrities whine and hide and then you make them seem like egomaniacs if they're nice and talk to you. HYPOCRITES! I had the paps.

So Sick Of...

She's a bad mother too, just like Britney

girly

There had to be alot of stuff going on over the Thanksgiving holiday! And this is what you put up! I don't think I'm the only one who does not give a rats ass about this women!

We, are not amused.

Good for her!
Don't spend it all in one place!

Leatherpants

Please get pictures of this disgusting woman off of my computer.

Afiya

DAMN...didn't she have that removed-the-fat surgery...she looks much BIGGER now then she did before the surgery...wow...

Lou

Anyone who would marry that MJ freak, get artificially inseminated twice because her "husband" prefers little boys, then let MJ have those kids she gave birth to, is already more than a few bricks short of a load.

Biotch Please!

She looks like Sta Puff the Marshmellow Man from the Ghostbuster movie!!

sh

She is gorgeous!! Why, oh why, did MJ dump her?

Brother Harold, S.J.

A real pig.

white girl

Good God Almighty, I hope it was done invitro... I shudder just thinking of those two doing the nasty!

jane doe

Good God did someone blow her up with an air pump? She is a disgusting piece of crap. She has no feelings for those kids, she basically prostituted herself .

Charli

We are all in agreement on this one. Debbie Rowe is a pathetic excuse for a woman. Breeding and selling kids for Wacko Jacko to molest. Just wait a few years, one of them will write the Daddy Dearest book of all time!

Wicked

I think she is gorgeous. I like my women on the heavier side. She looks lovely in that crisp white blouse...and oh, what a beautiful smile.

Wicked

For me...she is a role model as a mother. I hope she had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments