K-Fed -- Still V.I.Pimpin'

11/27/2006 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Once-aspiring rapper Kevin Federline trotted out family -- and some rather impressive family jewels -- for yet another release party for his album "Playing with Fire," which has sold less than 2,000 copies.

The recently un-Speared Fed-Ex graced Las Vegas hotspot TAO with an an entourage of ten, including his brother, his bodyguard, Leor the Jeweler (the Jacob of Vegas, as it were). Sources tell TMZ that the studiously un-thugged-out Federline had some dinner, then headed upstairs to a VIP lounge where he seemed to take in the atmosphere (i.e., pensively surveying a soon-to-be lost world?).

His family was there to lend support -- handsome brother Chris gave him an affectionate hug for the snappers. Perhaps he was just making sure nothing happened to the astonishingly large four-karat diamond studs Kev had in each ear. The Feds and their followers ended up in the casino, and who knows...maybe even playin' craps for bus fare. Watch for these earrings soon at a Vegas pawnshop.

Angie

Britney's way trashier than he is! HOW SAD!

lisainla

Isn't K-Fed expecting at least a couple of million from their house sale. He should be able to do something with that...right???

xprexu.com

north woods

GOTTA GIVE THE BOY CREDIT.......He's relentless in his persuits as an ASSHOLE!!!

???

please to be agreeden with you north woods

fred divis

so what if its 8,00 or eventually 10,000, thats nothing . I could sell 10,000 records playing an air guitar. Bottom line hes a worthless piece of poo who tried to use brittanys fame and fortune to manufacture a carreer for himself as a rapper. He will fail miserably, and we shall move on. Why was the super star sitting home while the wanna bee was out pretending hes famouse , and/or talented. Kev rappin is a joke and the end is near. I hope the pre nup holds up in court this putz dont deserve a dime.

kendra

who fuckin cares he is a loser! go kill urself! asshole! take a bath!

ONE WHO KNOWS

AN OPEN LETTER TO KEVIN FEDERLINE:

THE REASON PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE YOU IS BECAUSE:
1- YOUR LEFT YOUR PREGNANT WIFE TO CAVORT WITH BRITNEY--AND WE ALL KNEW IT WA$ BECAU$E OF THE BIG BUCK$.

WHY DO WE THINK THIS TERRIBLE THING? BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO BREAK THE PRE-NUP, DORK BRAIN!

2-YOU LEAKED OUT A VIDEO OF BRITNEY WHICH OF COURSE MADE HER LOOK BAD. YOU DID THAT BECAUSE YOU KNEW THE END WAS COMING AND YOU WANTED TO USE THAT AGAINST HER.

3- YOU TRIED TO ACT BLACK, SOUND BLACK, AND LOOK BLACK. ALL OF THIS YOU LEARNED FROM YOUR BLACK CHILDREN'S MOTHER. WHICH, BY THE WAY......

4-YOU HARDLY SEE YOUR OWN CHILDREN WITH SHAR. AND YOU WANT THE KIDS WITH BRITNEY?????!!! I$ IT BECAU$E YOU LOVE THO$E CHILDREN MORE THAN THE ONES WITH SHAR?

FINALLY---YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN MORE BREAKS THAN ANYONE COULD HAVE IN YOUR PITIFUL SITUATION---YOUR STUPID LITTLE ROLE ON WHATEVER SHOW THAT WAS, YOU WERE ON TALK SHOWS AND EVEN ON LENO. YOU EVEN HAD A SHOT AT MODELING.
INSTEAD OF HAVING THE DIGNITY OF SAYING TO BRITNEY THANK YOU FOR MAKING ALL OF THAT POSSIBLE, YOU ARE AN UNGRATEFUL SWINE WHO IS TRYING TO GET MORE OUT OF THAT MARRIAGE THAN YOU EVER PUT IN!!!

YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE THE MOST HATED MAN AROUND--NOPE--IT'S O.J.
BUT, STILL, THE CONSOLATION IS THAT YOU WILL SOON FADE INTO HAS-BEEN OBLIVION AND WE WILL ALL CERTAINLY HAVE THE LAST LAUGH.

THE PIZZA PARLOR WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK DELIVERING PIZZAS FOR THEM, THOUGH! I'LL EVEN GIVE YOU THE QUARTER FOR THE CALL!!!

Mike C.

Now will he go away!

Miapocca

Lacey, DO yo plan on being the next Baby Mama. Whats wron witt you GIRL!

For Britney at least, I think it was the first time leaving someone pregnant and moving on to Brit (that we knwo about in the media)..we can come to loads of conlusiion on his behaviour prior to Britney

But for aosomeone to allow it again, you gotta be shitting me if you think there is anything worth having..Is it the millions he is going to get from the settlement..that makes him attractive???...I say he hasn't go all that coming his way yet::::KARMA CAN BE A BITCH

How on earth does the world end up with such useless TRASH..this guy is a serious loser..Living off a woman and in the media too.

I don't think he wil be doing any shows anytime soon. He was tolerated because of Britneys money.. SO what you want about about Brit, but she is seen with her child, spending time with her family etc.. She is child herself, with some screws yet to be tightened, if she wants to party why not..people do worse..aka Moms on cocaine, speed you name it and he ohh so rich career minded families who have a nanny 24/7.. From what I see of some families, Britney's pictures look good to me.

Glad she woke up in time to kick 'whats hi s name to the curb'. I wonder how he can afford to go out, is it courtesy of another woman. He probably owes Britney for studio time etc...

I got career advise for K-FED ..Why not join with Heidi FLeiss , you can run the male side of things, recruit as many ghetto boys to pimp out to the old Hollywood chicks...You've had enough practice....which you should thank Brit for......

Hey Lacey , if you need the K-FED , just call in to Heidi.Less expensive way cleaner than pre nups(At least heidi will make sure he getshis STD check -up)

Wait aminute, Heidi probably has too much class for this "thing". I guess you have to set up busines son your own and have Shar and Britney so word of month commercial on your behalf.....................

WHAT A LOSER ALL ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Lisa

They are 5 carat diamond studs, and he has PLENTY of money. TMZ, get your facts straight, nobody cares about that loser Britney.

Kevin, PLEASE - go get your children from that unfit drunk soon to be ex-wife. Then put the "settlement" money from the sex tape to good use!

KiKi

I dont like Brit!

I gont like KFed!

They need to give the kids up to the state.

They should be adopted!

Its sad that neither one care about there kids.

I hope the courts are paying attention.

I will never purchase another album for her. Her priorities are all F***ed up!

ChristopherM

It makes sense that his album sold around 8,000 copies. I would think all his children would buy a copy.

someone

I never thought I would say this, but, Kevin might be out there looking like a jerk, but at least hes keeping his clothes on, which is more than I can say about Brit! He may well end up with the kids!

phoenix

I THINK THESE GUYS ARE FULL OF SH*T TOO! I TELL YOU WHAT, I AM BACKING KEVIN 100% AFTER SEEING BRITNEY SLOTHING HER ASS ALL OVER WITH PARISITE. SHE IS NASTY, NO RESPECT FOR HER ANYMORE! I HOPE KEVIN TAKES ALL THIS, AND RUNS WITH IT! DID ANYBODY EVER THINK THAT MAYBE KEVIN IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT THIS BAGWHORE OF A MOTHER? HE IS PROBABLY EMBARRASSED BY HER DUMB ASS! WHAT IF HE HAD MONEY AND SHE DIDNT. WHAT WOULD WE SAY THEN!

phoenix

ITS ACTUALLY GOOD TO SEE THAT KEVIN HAS SUPPORT FROM HIS FAMILY! A VERY GOOD LOOKING BROTHER BY THE WAY, WE DONT SEE ANY FAMILY SUPPORT FROM THE SPEARS SIDE OF THINGS, THEIR TOO EMBARRASSED MAYBE?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments