Tequila Shot Down, Jared Saves the Day

11/27/2006 3:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jared Leto: Click to watchWearing his trademark eyeliner and some fried burgundy hair, Jared Leto was seen clubbing with his very own Internet pin-up.

MySpace model Tila Tequila got the Tara Reid treatment when she tried to enter Hollywood hotspot Hyde on Saturday night -- dropping Jared Leto's name as her boyfriend in the process. The packed club was hosting an after-party for a 30 Seconds to Mars show, but the model apparently wasn't on the list.

"I just came from his show, Jared Leto, that's my boyfriend," she pleaded with the hostess at the door -- to no avail. She eventually got in once Leto arrived, and shot our cameras a look.

Tila recently blogged on her MySpace page that she's taken a six-month vow of celibacy. For Jared's sake, let's hope that's not the case.

^_^

way to GO jared!

Swangin the asian hottie; nice! All you girls are just haters, lol! Can't compete with an asian girl. Tila is an exotic princess and I would drink her bath water.

Ericka

I wasnt going to voice my thoughts,...but oh hell..I will. I dont know Jared, but If he was MY boyfriend, Id be wondering why in the hell I wasnt on the list!! I mean, helloooooooo!!!

I read Jared likes Blonds..shes....asian..isnt she? I think shes just the flavor of the week...he doesnt seem like the type that would choose this kind of person to be his "girlfriend". I mean, he is so family oriented, what in the hell would his mom and grandma say to this being in the family! Give me a break.

*_*

Ha ha ha! Tila thinks she owns! Silly cow. Jared didn't even pay attention to her, turns around and syas to the group of girls "are you guys coming in?" The girl's an idiot whose had a terrible boob job. Get over yourself Tila! "Jared's my boyfriend" - OR NOT! Tw*t. How embarassing for her. Shame she deserves more embarassment.

jomarquis

#15 I cannot believe that you do not know who Jared Leto is! I remember him from like 94 in My So Called Life! Anywho...I have never heard of this Tila girl in my life until about 5 minutes ago! Who the fu*k is she? I usually totally keep up with celebs and what is going on and I have never heard of this bitch. By the looks of her I know that if she ever comes of anything in Hollywood I am officailly not going to be into celebs or anything about them anymore!

cathy

come on jared shannon and the rest of the band have more class than that she is not that good looking im sure she is only wanting like every other woman who follows 30 seconds to mars to be jareds girlfriend both him and shannon are good looking they dont need some wannabe gf besides if she was on the list she would have been on the list he acts like he doesnt even know her she needs a life

Bluemanjew

cellabacy?!
not a bad having seem the footage of her a JL.....

MARIE

I AGREE WITH YOU ALL WOW AND A LESBIAN NO LESS

tre ligato

shes RATCHET

tre ligato

please, mother of god! Jared!!!!!!!! shes a ratchet female!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2