Is PETA the Cause of Pam and Kid's Split?

11/28/2006 4:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pam and Kid's GQ spread: Click to launchPamela Anderson's passion for animals might be one of the reasons she filed for divorce from Kid Rock. In an ironic case of bad timing, December's GQ Magazine crowned Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock their "Newlyweds of the Year." Sorry TomKat.

In the article, the trashtastic two were asked if Pam's work with animal rights had gotten Rock to abandon his love for hunting. Kid replied, "Now I shoot the deer and she saves it." A shocked Pam responded, "What did you say? That's divorce right there. You shoot anything, it's over."

They say meat is murder, and perhaps in Pam's case, also grounds for divorce.

kellie

"""I own 8 businesses that caters to celebrities and I am not impressed by them. I don't live in a trailer park, .like you do, I live in a house worth more $$ than you are capaible of counting. You can't even spell and your imaturity is reflected in your mornic remarks. When you turn 5 years old . """ -wise old owl

ahahahahahahahaha...cough...ahahahaha

newsflah, dolt, Bragging about your material worth and calling people names for spelling errors only makes an impact IF YOU HAVE NO SPELLING ERRORS YOURSELF, YOU IGNORANT F***TARD!!! " CAPAIBLE"???? NOT EVEN A WORD . TRY CAPABLE....SIGH..PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND JUST SHUT UP BEFORE YOU MAKE AN EVEN BIGGER FOOL OF YOURSELF.

GAWD, PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO LEAVE THE PLANET IN SEARCH OF INTELLIGENT LIFE.

Mad Balls

Catch dis hot lick
I can curse 'cause its' a RAP TUNE ...
....BOM BE BOM De de de BOM BE BOM

Uh HUH HU H

Nard ass

no crass

just no pimpin' out

Pams silocone ASS ...

Whatca do

fool ?!?!?

Changin' over

to COuntry Crap

I'm a dork

FOOL !

peace out ( fred flinstone ) ......................HUH !

Mad Balls

Worked in a slaughter house . I fixed machinery and stalls . The slaughter guys were matter of fact on ways they killed meat . Real nasty business --- that is more like spy sh*t .Very dark and very spooky . The Job , thankfully , didn't last long . I had some nasty dreams after that . Now I'm 99.99 vegetarian . I'm healthier for it but almost got killed by the second batch of ecoli on tomatoes . Life can be a bitch sometimes .

lisah

shes a disgrace.
im all for animals. im a veg. but peta? what a bunch of annoying so-n-sos.. my god.. what happened to me.. anyway.

peta .. oh yea.. they are pro animal... thats why they are FOR BSL.. also knows as BREED SPECIFIC LEGISLATION.. which lists a bunch of different dogs they are trying to ban.. mine today (a pit, a rottie and a bull terrier) yours tomorrow... cocker? pug?

f*** peta. f*** pam... to the latter.. who hasnt.

hayden

guys, c'mon! please lay off the PETA trash talk! I am a devoted member, but i never preach my beliefs to anyone. i don't throw paint on folks, or pull any outragous stunts.i sure as hell don't ever force my beliefs or personal feelings on anyone. pamela has done the most amazing things for PETA and it is a cause she truly believes in. i can promise you, firsthand, that she is someone to be applauded for her PETA work...what she does in her "private life" should have no bearing on what she has accomplished with PETA. we all make mistakes. get over it and find some wothless celebutante to rip on...there are so many to chose from!!!

Dennis D. Cherry Sr

I think Kid finally figured out that not only is she superficial she's also artificial.Fake boobs,wears enough makeup for 20 people and at her age now do you really think it's just from exercise.And for the people who thinks so beautiful let's see her with out all that makeup.Makes me shudder.
And as for killing animals,I love animals especially hot off the grill.Yum!

Stephanie

EEEWWW Pam get over it you are a has been and a trashy lookin has been at that.....your track record is showing that men use you and you are so out there to believe some of the dumb crap men feed you..... gawd lady get over yourself thinking you are GODS gift to men.... you have no class you think you are all that you cannot keep a marriage together that just takes a lil bit to much EFFORT on your part i rekkon you get just get tired of same old penis all the time haft to go find new meat or a long dong........dang Hoe get real next time really marry for love and at least try to keep it going instead of running to divorce court at 1st sign of a argrument cuz lil ole hoe got her wee itty bitty lil ole feelings hurt....... truth be known kid rock most likely just got tired of your skanky azz........

NIKKI

PAMELA ANDERSON IN HER TIME WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTFIUL WOMEN WHOEVER LIVED TO ME AND STILL IS AND EVERYONE THAT SAYS BAD THINGS ABOUT HER IS JUST JEALOUS.

scampie

I dont really care alot about what is going on but it is late and im bored as hell... I do have to say though I have learned some interesting new words like f***tards and asshat.... Im almost positive I can fit those into my vocab at some point in time.... thanks.....

George William Gockel

I will let Pamela Anderson to be a vegetarian. I am a nice man that is how and why Pamela Anderson will be a vegetarian. I am not a vegetarian. I want to meet Pamela Anderson.

Greg

I Love Animals! They are Delious!

westmark

When Pam says she supports the PETA orginazation, she's thinking that it's another source of the male joystick. She would support anything that gets a hard-on.

Lizzy

I used to not be such a Pam fan, but after what I read about him going all macho-whole-hog-chauvinist-a**hole about the stupid "Borat" movie, it all seems to make more sense. We all look for love and get constantly disappointed by men with empty promises. Right now it is up to me to live on my own. Anyway, tell Pam to get away from those jerks!!
Love,
Lizzy

danie

PETA is a FRAUD they KILL thousands of cats and dogs at their so called slaughter house of a humane society in Hampton Virginia. Pam is a FRAUD like PETA. She has STD's and hepatis, she is so Disgusting and VILE!

Karen H

Way to go Kid....that move was a train wreck from the get go. Get your butt back to Detroit and get the DVD out.....as far as Pam being beautiful???? check the photo without make up....Kids been known and got rich over keeping it real...Publicity hungry ...plastic Pam....well her act is getting as old as she is. Why in God's name did she want another child so bad....with her near 40 and Hep C running thru her body...not a nice thought. She says her kids can read and she don't like whats being said in the media,,,her whole damn act should be cleaned up long ago for the kids sake....at least put some clothes on or join a nudist colony....bet the boys were proud of your wedding bikinis.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments