Britney Buys Panties!

11/29/2006 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fear not, Britney fans, Britney Spears does have panties to wear.
Britney Spears
Despite persistent sightings of Brit's bare bits, she just spent more than $3000 on thongs and other fancy underthings at trendy Le Bra Lingerie boutique in West Hollywood, the place where Katie Holmes picked up her honeymoon unmentionables.

Spears charged up a camisole and thong for $1315, a bustier and thong for $510, a black corset and matching red thong for $300, and a yellow bra and thong for $333, among other things. So many thongs, so little time!

Britney, who's a 36C, came in with a female friend, tried on everything she bought and was overheard saying "I could live here." Perhaps she should.

To get a glimpse of Britney's purchases, you'll have to wait until the next time she hops out of a car ... then again, you might see something else.

vellatina

HEI,TRAMP!!YOUR DISGUSTING AND NASTY!!
U KNOW,WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OLD,IM JUST HEARD THT THE NUMBER ONE SINGER IN DA WORLD IS BRITNEY SPEARS.AND I DONT THINK BRITNEY CANNOT SINGGING.
SHE SANG VERY WELL IN ALL HER VIDEO CLIP.GOOOOO GOOOOO ,BRITNEY!!!!
AND I WANT TO TELL YOU,SUCKING TRAMP!!
I CANT WAIT TO SE BRITNEY NEW ALBUM AND I LIKE TO SEE HER STANDING AND CONCER AGAIN ALL STANGE ON THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOWADY,I CANT SEE ANY SINGLE SINGER CAN SANG LIKE BRITNEY EVEN LINDSAY LOHAN.SHE TRIED TO COPY BRITNEY BUT SHE LOSE AND CANNOT CUZ BRITNEY IS BRITNEY!!!!
GOOO,GOOO,BRITNEY..UR DA BEST!!!!
CAN U SEE ANY SINGER CAN DANCE LIKE BRITNEY IN VIDEO CLIP NOW???
U CANT CUZ THE ONLY ONE IS BRITNEY SPEARS.
I DONT CARE WHAT U WILL REPLAY ME,I WILL STILL BE THE BIGGEST FAN OF BRITNEY SPEARS HER!!!!goo

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Britney is licking Paris's click and vice-versa... I don't really care about her NOT wearing any panties, I don't care that she goes out, I only think she should go out a little less. I don't think these things make her an unfit mother. Britney is a grown woman and for anyone to think that Paris has some sort of control over what and how Britney acts, is foolish.

I think Britney & Paris became BFF's because of the SEX TAPE that Britney and Kevin supposedly DIDN'T make. They did make one, and who'd better to know how to deal with this sort of thing than Paris Hilton...

I also agree that Britney will make a huge comeback, all this crap she's doing only gives her more attention and he true fans will suck this up and defend any of her poor choices... Look at how they blame all her problems on KFED... Yes, he's a moron but Britney chose his ass....

dien

BRITT SHOULD HAVE SHOWED HERSELF OFF WHEN SHE WAS "YOUNG" AND "IN".......SHE'S TOO OLD TO BE GOING COMANDO AND SHE'S PROBABLY LOOSE......DO YOU KNOW HOW DISCUSTING THAT IS!!!!!!!!

isthatallthereis

Absolutely Disgusting! She's shown the world pretty much everything, so what's her next trick out of the bag? She acts as though she has something no one else has. I felt sorry for her bad treatment during her marriage and somewhat admired her strategy for dumping her loser husband and making her come back at first, but now I think she must have a brain tumor or some serious mental disorder. She seems to want constant attention any way she can get it. How sad for her children!!

Suzy Cruz

Ahh no more pum pom shots. booooooooooo!!!!

Teresa

Britney needs to quit being the party girl and start to act like a mother to those two babies. If she doesnt want the job give the kids to Kevin who right now is looking like the better parent. Sure its OK to go out once in a while but not everynight and not show the world what shes got. I personally dont care but when her kids are older what are they going to think about mom and her antics? Think of the embarassment those kids are going to have to live down, How much does she even want the kids? She doesnt seem to be taking care of them properly .She didnt care enough to even put the first one in safety seat, instead putting the baby on her lap, while driving what was she thinking? Reminds me of the Jacko thing where he dangled his baby out the window, either one of these stunts could have killed these babies. BRITNEY for the welfare of your children GROW UP!!

I really like her music but with the way she is acting I wont buy anything until she straightens up and acts right.
What Id really like to ask her is why or how in the world could you leave your children night after night. Doesnt she want to tuck them in at night and make sure teeth are brushed, and read them a goodnight story, Etc. --you know be a mother?

Soron

Despite she bought panties I hope we'll see semetning like http://www.britneyexposed.org in the future.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3