Cameron Calls a Truce

11/29/2006 4:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cameron Diaz isn't known for good behavior around the paparazzi; she's always shooting daggers and has a history of going on attack. But Cameron did something no one saw coming -- she smiled for the cameras!

JT's sweetheart shocked a waiting photog (and us) by showing off her pearly whites yesterday on her way through LAX. Amazing.

Could it possibly signify a change of heart for this paparazzi hater? We can dream, can't we?

anthonysdreamgirl**

She's probably just love-stoned...

???

SOOOOO?

ANNA

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY!!! She should be thankful they are still taking her picture!!!

Laurie R

who cares???? and who cares about CD??? after the cr&ppy way she's treated the press, ya'll should ignore her! she should have to PAY you to take her pic!!!!

or maybe she's just laughing about the latest BS pics on the 'net.

karen

Oh lord!!! Who cares? She really has nothing to be snotty about. She isnt that pretty and she cant act. She should be thankful people want to take her picture. Wish Justin would wake up.

nyc

She's got a movie coming out so she's pretending to be friendly,

stef

I think that celebs, while they get the attention because they want it, should have the right to tell the paparazi to f*** off when they cross the line! Look what happened to Princess Diana!

Marissa

I confess - I've always thought Cameron Diaz to be among the most least attractive actresses in Hollywood. And yay though I like her onscreen personas, I really don't care for her real life persona at all. I think she's very over-rated.

Rick

OH MY GOD CRATER FACE IS SMILING...THE DUMB BITCH...SHE IS SOOOO OVERATED THAT I JUST PUKE LOOKING AT THAT UGLY ASS CRATER FACED UNTALENTED WHORE!!!! what jutin sees in her is probably just another f*** for him...he aint marrying this old ass hag!

girly

I have never understood why she was on all those sexiest stars lists! I mean she has no figure and she is not attractive!

Bec

OMG! She looks worse than BritSh*t.

Rachel

On TRL Cameron said that she should start smiling and stop trying to hide her face. I think she is gorgeous. I don't know why you guys are calling her ugly, you know she isn't.

Nick

#5 NAILED IT!!

It is so obvious--She is such a fake.

Gross!

Seriously

Yep, ugly, can't act and has a major "star" attitude.
Hey CD, you are not a star, not even close.

north woods

The only thing going for her is she's tall.
plain looking but a lot of men like legs.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments