Court Orders Anna Nicole To Scram

11/29/2006 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A court in the Bahamas has ordered Anna Nicole Smith to vacate the house she's living in -- STAT.
Smith docs

TMZ has obtained a default judgment issued yesterday against Smith (aka Vickie Lynn Marshall). G. Ben Thompson, the owner of the home in which Smith has been living, recently filed papers to evict her. Smith was required to respond to Thompson's filing by Monday, November 27, but failed to do so.

Yesterday, the court entered a default judgment, which means Thompson can now force Smith out of the house.

TMZ obtained a letter that Thompson's lawyer sent to Smith after the default judgment was entered, demanding that she vacate within 48 hours.

Thompson was once romantically involved with Smith and claims she told him he was the father of her baby. Thompson says he put a quick end to Smith's claim when he informed her that he had a vasectomy several years ago.

Opinion

NEWLY EVICTED ANNA NICOLE SMITH HINTS AT NEW PREGNANCY:

news.softpedia.com/news/Newly-Evicted-Anna-Nicole-Smith-Hints-at-New-Pregnancy-41451.shtml

Brenda

Hello this is funny Howard Is emailing again to the associated press that the order is no go and they will stay in Anna's house and long has they want to..Posted on the internet by CBS and ABC

As u taught me

Scroll down to see what Harvey Levin has to say about the latest news on Anna Nicole:

Grandma Cupcake

I wish I could help people to see how Anna feels. SHOCK was what was wrong with her over her Son's sudden death but did most people see that? She has been in Shock over the loss of her Son for a very short time and obviously she loved him with all her being and She will have to work hard to ever have a day she does not Grieve over his Death.

It was also obvious her Son loved and protected his Mother also.
I feel Anna needs us to feel this pain she is in and help with her painful loss of her Son. Why is the World are all of you attacking a soft spoken loving and grieving Mother who is still in Shock? I have seen the love she shows with her new baby girl and this is a Mother who loves her child. It's in her eyes and in the soft way she talks to her baby. I believe Anna is a kind Woman who stayed close to her Son all his life and now her little girl will be always loved by Anna also. If you ever need help Anna call me as they call me Grandma Cupcake and I sure understand a Mother's Grief.
THIS WOMAN LOVES BOTH OF HER CHILDREN! Get a life as She needs kindness from us about her Children both in Death and Life. God Bless You Anna
Grandma Cupcake

Diego Chick

Grandma, WHAT IS IN YOUR CUPCAKES? METHADONE? Woman, pardon me but a child is not anyone's appendage! Have you learned nothing? A mother who "loves" her child doesn't drug and kill them, drug them in utero before they even spent a day in the stolen house she brought her into, nor alienate her from her father!! What you see in Anna Nicole's eyes is called drug-induced stupor!! It was there looong before Daniel's death. Soft-spoken?! Her action are LOUD and criminal! She has a difficult time expressing coherent thoughts, yes, but she is a passive-aggressive junkie with no conscience! She avoided shock thus far. Shock will set in after drug withdrawal -- IF she's any mother at all.

Patty

Grandma Cupcake is in sugar/methadone overload. When you get off your "I love everyone" high, then read the facts about the case. Nice alias by the way, next come back as Grandpa Yams and Mushrooms.

Lindsay

I think that the people posting negative comments about any other human being...should at least have the courtesy to spell words right. Saga, not soga. Trailer, not traler...and so on.

jackdaniels

HaHa! Good one Patty, they get caught everytime too funny.

Pat

It's sad to hear the word "whore" thrown" around so much in all of thess columns. Granted she married a man three times her age SO WHAT. No one says any thing about a rich OLD man marrying such a young girl. I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing and probably spent a good portion of his well to do life getting his way. You don't get that rich in America, like the Marshalls without being a little ruthless. How many woman and or girls did he did he or even his son Pierce maybe take advantage or try to buy along the way. But the meanest statement is when you use words like STRIPPER WHORE, BITCHY,TRAILER TRASH and end it with she needs prayers, well probably not from Laura. I'll bet the man upstairs loves Anna & Both Marhalls as he loves us all unconditionally.

annie

its always tragic when you lose a child. but she has to get a grip. shes so screwed up and needs to get rid of howard who i believe keeps her in this untouchable confusing world shes living in. everytime she goes on et or any show i wonder if she knows how messed up she looks and comes across. she had better be very careful, if the right people are watching, that beautiful baby could easily be taken away . shes putting herself out there not knowing every moment is being analyzed. she needs help asap.

Diego Chick

Patty, so funny. We had the same thought. It's taking forever for my posts to show up in my email today.

Pat: There's nothing wrong with the word "whore." A whore is someone who separates from her conscience and sells her values and self-respect for the almighty $$. Can you think of a more shining example of a whore, than say, the woman who SOLD the last photos of her dead son within two days of his passing? Or, the woman who created a photo op/commitment ceremony (and sold the photos of that, too), rather than grieve and bury her son? With ANS, everything is for sale - EVERYTHING. That's a whore.

KST

What amazes me is this woman claims men just give her gifts out of the blue.
She said this man and her never had a relationship and that she was buying the house. Now she says they had a relationship and he bought her the house as a gift. Sounds to me this so called Companion is using her as a pawn. When she is seen talking on tv she is drugged her speech is slurred and if she speaks out of line he takes over the interviews.

Please this woman needs to be sent to a rehab and taken out of the control of this man she claims is the father of her baby. She stated that before the baby was born it was the guy who filed claims to it. Now all of a sudden she says its this lawyers. I think he drugged her son because she came in the middle no mother would let their child sit in a cold morgue for over a month and run off say commitment vows to a man and have a party unless they were drugged in some way Her family needs to seek help from authorities someone needs to seek help for her

Tommie

TO #123-BLONDE2THEBONE

I GUESS YOU REALLY MUST BE A TRUE BLONDE TO PUT MICHAEL JACKSON IN THE SAME CATEGORY THAT YOU ARE IN (EXCEPT FOR THE BLACK PART). HE MAY BE A LITTLE STRANGE, BUT HE'S GOT MORE CLASS IN HIS NOSE THAN YOU WILL EVER HAVE IN YOUR WHOLE BODY. MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO AND DYE YOUR HAIR ANOTHER COLOR OR SOMETHING.

the wise old owl

POst # 95 : TJ. Are you for real? Surely you haven't come to this board to argue with me over " how many weeks you should abstain from sex after a "C" section ?
I guess you just got off a ship from a 3rd world country. I just blogged on here about my own " C" section and losing a son . Do you not inform yourself BEFORE YOU BLOG ? How could I be a " man" if I have had a "C" section. Dahhhhhh

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT COMES ACROSS AS IGNORANT . Take a look at post # 109 Bonde2thebone. She will testify to same statistics I stated in my post about the chances of a 39 woman getting prenant. I am so sick and tired of visitors who come on here and blindly post without EDUCATING themselves 1st.

No one here is questioning my wisdom about this subject. I've been around and well informed about this from the day this tradgedy 1st broke.

However .......many are scratching their heads and wondering " what planet you fell off of " You blog isn't even factual and has absolutely " no merit ". Please come back when you have something substantial to contribute. You make Jesssica Simpson appear Intelligent . Why don't you do a google.search on " woman becoming pregnant past the age of 39 and see what happens you IDIOT !!

If you happend to know 50 year old women who are getting pregnant all the time than you are either counting in horse years or those woman are " getting lots of help " as in fertility drugs or invetro. What a self absorbed moron you must be.

repost

Anna stayed by her sons side until she got pregnant with this baby. The she took off and left him alone so she could make a mess out of Dannilynns life.
Can you not see how that must have seemed to Daniel who was by her side all the way then all of a suddenshe and Howie just up and left. Knowing he was having problems.
Yes a good mother takes off thinking of only herself when her First child is suffering.

Now can you see what Dannilynn may write someday in school when she is asked to write about her life.It could look something like this.
My name is Dannilynn, I was born in Sept.2006. 3 days after i was born my big
brother Daniel died of a drug overdose from my mommys Methodone
stash.
I miss him because i know he would have looked after me.
My mommy and her Lawyer leech decided it was best to have a Commitment
ceremony instead of burying my big brother so they waited 39 days
till mommy had a desighner gown made.
I was born in the Bahamas because my mommy went there to escape drugs being found in my system and to keep my real daddy that wanted me away from me .
She actually tried to say my daddy was a man that was nice enough to help her get a house so we would have a place to stay, then mommy tried to steal
that house saying it was a gift. Then my daddy was named her leech
lawyer cause she had him sighn my birth certificate, But all he
wants was my mommys money that we were suppose to get but didn't
because of how they messed up everything they touched.
When i was 3 months old we were evicted from that nice mans house. That meant that my mommy didn't own the house so that meant that she lied on her
residency application.
My mommy sold lots of pictures and did lots of interviewson tv.
She even said she was pregnant again when i was 3 months old. That her leech lawyer wanted another baby. He wanted a boy.
I wonder if mommy knows she sure didnt take the time to cherish me
before saying they wanted a child and a boy to boot.

Now Gradma cupcake, you tell me who we should feel sorry for ? Anna and Howie? I think not.
Dannilynn?

YOU BET YOUR SWEET CUPCAKES SHE IS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Along with all the people they have tried to screw over.