Court Orders Anna Nicole To Scram

11/29/2006 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A court in the Bahamas has ordered Anna Nicole Smith to vacate the house she's living in -- STAT.
Smith docs

TMZ has obtained a default judgment issued yesterday against Smith (aka Vickie Lynn Marshall). G. Ben Thompson, the owner of the home in which Smith has been living, recently filed papers to evict her. Smith was required to respond to Thompson's filing by Monday, November 27, but failed to do so.

Yesterday, the court entered a default judgment, which means Thompson can now force Smith out of the house.

TMZ obtained a letter that Thompson's lawyer sent to Smith after the default judgment was entered, demanding that she vacate within 48 hours.

Thompson was once romantically involved with Smith and claims she told him he was the father of her baby. Thompson says he put a quick end to Smith's claim when he informed her that he had a vasectomy several years ago.

jerry

ANNA,HOWARD you both are nothing but free loading p***ys.I will be happy when the two of you are in prision for the death of DANIAL.But the truth be told ANNA will kill herself because she always said she is MAROLIN MONROW

blah blah blah

Blonde2the bone

While eating my lunch at my desk, and yes while on the computer......................thought I was gonna choke on the bite I took while reading your post!!
LMbutteO
I personally want to welcome you wholeheartedly and obviously don't have to give you my name for it is right bellow my blog. HAA HAA
I'm sure you will find several of the regulars here (particularly wise old owl) who are on the same wave length that you are
We all may not agree at all times, but we all have Lot's of interesting things and thoughts to share amongst each other

Again, welcome to our interesting topic of discussion
THE ANNA NICOLE SMITH DILEMA OR SHOULD i SAY SAGA?

Susan

Post #10
No, she is not a 'nice girl'! She is a golddigger! What makes ANY woman think that being married to a man who gained his wealth WAY BEFORE they met, entitles her to ANY of the mans' money????? I have issue with this with ANY woman including that scum bag Heather Mills.
It is one thing to marry young and have BOTH people contribute to either the retention of wealth, raising a family, or going through the ups and downs of life- financially and emotionally. It is quite another thing to marry a wealthy man and the expect his money if you divorce especially when there are no children in the marriage to support.
I say to ALL these type of women.. .YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THAT MANS' WEALTH. And, yes the same goes for K-Fed!

Susan

Just curious....Is there such a thing as 'poor black trailer trash'. I always hear 'white trailer trash', so I was just wondering.

blah blah blah

sorry for the half spoken message
think my computer choked the same time I did before I submitted the post,
or could have been a glitch.
LMbutteO

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

Excerpts on how to contact Entertainment Tonight , clipped from several sources:

Excerpt: After looking all around on google for contact info for ET, I think I have found the next best thing. Anyone who would like to get the message across to ET that thier programming is pathetic Please write these people, who are representives of the production company which produces ET and the (ET clone)The Insider.

Manfred Westphal of Paramount Domestic Television
manfred westphal@paramount.com

Harry Medved of yahoo! Entertainment
harrym@yahoo-inc.com

Kim Wilder-Lee of Paramount
wilder-lee@paramount.com

Excerpt: And then you could write ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, and chastise them for LAZY reporting. You should nicely put it that reporting is not just about press releases, but keeping your fingers on the pulse of the business. Their business now includes and should include the internet.
Stop waiting around for a fax, a courier, the FED EX van, pound the beat and pay attention to what is happening out here on the net. Or be prepared to be left behind. You should title your email "E.T. PAY ATTENTION TO THE NET"

Excerpt: How do I contact Entertainment Tonight or The Insider?
Please call the Paramount Studios directly at (323) 956-4900 main # or (323) 956-5000
You can also write the studios at:
Paramount Studios
5555 Melrose Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90038

blah blah blah

INQUIRING MIND

Thanks for that info!

Your name suits you well

Blonde2theBone

Answer to #123

Michael Jackson

Diego Chick

Inquiring Mind: With all due respect, I don't think you're giving ET enough credit. Do you realize how many conflicting stories ET has recorded, in the leeches' own words? All of it is permanent and can/will be subpoenaed for the trial(s). ET knows damn well what they're doing. They're putting out the bait and the dumbasses keep taking it. For that matter: It doesn't even matter if we keep blogging aboutit; the leeches are so arrogant and sociopathic, they think they're outsmarting everyone. And they're addicted to the attention. If you give them rope, they'll hang themselves. I think they already have. Besides, if ET's coverage was slanted against the leeches, it would be said by the Defense that they "can't get a fair trial." Better to let the leeches be seen the way they want to show themselves - in all their deceitful glory. The American public is doing a FABULOUS job of reading between the lines (and pills).

BameBabe

Everyone watch Nancy Grace tonight. ANS will be the topic of the night.
Great blogging to all the "MOB".

Opinion

Post #125 ~ blonde2thebone...LMAO, Michael Jackson..too funny !

Hey, Laughing At All Of you...glad to see your back.

Diego Chick, That was my thought as well about ET KNOWING what they were doing...I wouldn't be surprised if they were cooperating with Law Enforcement.
There is an investigation going on, obviously they are going to be contacted since they (ET) were in the home, they saw the baby, ANS & HKS....NO this isn't just a coincidence. ET hasn't been around for 25 years because they are STUPID.

Howard and Anna are the one's that aren't too bright ! ET WOULD NOT conduct an interview with Anna, as LOADED as she was...SLURRING EVERY WORD...at the same time trying to speak PERIOD with those NEW choppers of hers..NEON-FLOURESCENT...if they truly felt sorry for her and were attempting to show the WORLD the other side of ANS...NO WAY !!!
ET set them up...they turned those tapes and testimony over to authorities...IN MY OPINION........ WE SHALL SEE....................................................................................

Patty

Blonde2thebone, you ROCK!!! Be forewarned, you'll be accused of being part of our mob, but it's OK. I'm with Deborah, (TMI I know, but soda came straight thru my nose). Don't give Anna any ideas though - hiding out in Alcatraz surrounded by shark infested waters........hey, wait....meth boats can get through there....forget that idea.

I hope Nancy Grace shows the eviction LIVE, one fake ass at a time. Think ANS will remember to grab her dogs? I hate hate hate to be Ben Thompson and think what shape that house will be in. ANS is a slob, HKS is an enabler, and 5 dogs defecating all over. Such a nice surrounding for a 3 month old baby. And those pictures of that baby are adorable, she looks more and more like LB every day!

Patty

As far as the "trash" comment.........I think trash comes in every race, religion, culture and orientation. Just depends on who you meet. Lot's of beautiful people are the ugliest you've ever seen inside.

Opinion

LAWYER: ANNA NICOLE MUST LEAVE MANSION

www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/30/cel.annanicloe.ap/index.html

Diego Chick

Opinion (the link works if you switch the "lo" to "ol" in annanicole.): Unfortunately, this does not mean that today is moving day. That will depend on if the leeches want to go willingly. There is another step to this process which Thompson's attorney is threatening; but it will mean another order to go ahead and "forcefully evict." ANS's lawyer isn't revealing what they're up to yet. Depends on if they found another house and how badly they want to fight for the stolen house. It will be interesting to see what they choose. They're between a rock and a hard place. I bet they're thinking that the eviction could garner public sympathy. They should go away quietly, but they never do.