Leave it to Beaver

11/29/2006 3:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' party life has spiraled out of control over the last few weeks since she dumped K-Fed, and we have the photos to prove it. From all-nighters with Paris to her pantyless pic parade -- we've got the shots.

Seems like Brit wants to keep your jaw on the floor ... meanwhile, feast your eyes on these.

doesntseemlike it

You can get the girl outta the trailer but not the trailer outta the girl.

ANGIE

NUMBER 35 I DON'T MEAN THE WHOLE PICTURE IS FAKE. IT'S HER IN THE DAMN PICTURE. WHAT I'M SAYING IS THEY ARE PHOTO SHOPPED, IF YOU LOOK AT HER "YOU KNOW WHAT" ON PEREZ HILTONS PAGE, IT IS CRUKED. SOOO TOTALLY PHOTO SHOPPED.. WHATEVER !! GO AWAY, YOU HATERS !

GO TEAM BRITNEY GO !

Susan Ranieri

these pictures prove that no mater how much money she has she is still white trash. Go home and take care of your kids

Susan

is she TRYING to lose her kids???????

Emilio

Now your gonna see the true redneck hillbilly she really is.What the @#$%&* is happening in this world.Why are people facinated with these stupid no talent bitches(clitney Spears,airhessHilton,q-tipRitchie and that ultra slut Lindsay Lowhand)!It just infuriates me to end that all these no talent no morals or concious sluts can act the way they do and get away with it.They all get on these talk shows and profess how innocent they all are and that they are made to look bad by the papparazzi.God how I wish I could drop all of them in the middle of Iraq and let those suicide bombers have a go at them.I `m sorry but that`s how I and I quess alot of people think.Shame on all of you especially you you stupid no talent country hick Britney.

JM

Scandalous!

Deesam

There has been so much talk about both Britney and K-fed. You don't ever hear ANY NEGATIVE PRESS about Shar Jackson, you know the woman that K-fed left pregnant and alone to be with a skank like Britney. I think the courts should give the kids to Shar Jackson. Maybe then they would know what it is like to have a mother with some class.

lea

Britney no difference with Paris Hilton now..why she need to do crazy things instead of taking care of her kids and be a model for her kids too..where did she put her brain? or maybe she is brainless? hope she will change before too late. and pick up things again and start all over again and be a good model to ur kids Britney..don't act like a street dog ur a mother now.

Janet L

If Brit isn't carful, she will lose her children, doesn't she stay home, what kind of a mother is she?

Dave

If you run with skanks, you'll become one. What a great mom!

Crystal

I gotta tell ya.....not that I am a big fan of Britney or of anything that she does, but her hair looks the best it's ever looked in the shot of her getting out of her car in the green dress. Keep that look Brit.

andy

GIRL YOU BEST GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BEFORE A FAMILY JUDGE TAKES YOUR TWO BABIES FROM YOU, YOU HAVE A 2 MONTH OLD BABY AT HOME. BE A MOTHER TO THEM KIDS NO MONEY IN THE WORLD WILL STOP THE LAW FROM REMOVING THEM BABIES FROM YOU. YOUR EX IS SITTING BACK LAUGHING AT U, THIS LOOKS SOOOOOOOO BAD YOU HAVE A NEWBABY PLUS SEAN DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR KIDS SURE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT NOW PUT YOUR PANTIES ON AND ACT LIKE A MOTHER TO THEM KIDS.

Ravynne

This behaviour will do nothing but add to Kevin's custody case, which is a shame. I would have liked to think that she would put her kids above this childish behaviour, if she looses the kids because of this, she will have no one to blame but herself and the only ones who will be messed up is the kids, because Kevin is certainly no role model!

Brenna

Hey Brit! Close your legs, your breath stinks!

Susan

I have never really been a Britney fan BUT where the hell is the crime in not wearing underwear? Although I haven't ever bared it in a dress or jeans it is not wrong at all? And for not being a good role model as a mom??? Please- I'll take a pantyless mom any day over a yeller, a molester, a beater... Come on world and get a life. I know who is taking these cheap shots at her... people with no lives, poorer and uglier and jealous as hell.