Leave it to Beaver

11/29/2006 3:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' party life has spiraled out of control over the last few weeks since she dumped K-Fed, and we have the photos to prove it. From all-nighters with Paris to her pantyless pic parade -- we've got the shots.

Seems like Brit wants to keep your jaw on the floor ... meanwhile, feast your eyes on these.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Gerry

Jackie writes "K-Fed has been doing this for weeks and everyone thinks he's some kind of stud. "

Uh, hellooooo? Earth to Jackie... nice try., with that attempt to refer to the ubiquitous "everybody." Who's cookie did you pull THAT out of? NOBODY is falling for Fed-Ex's act. Or him (well, except for the occasional slut who is so desperate as a groupie that she has to play up to him. Combined, their IQs are still in single digits.

As for FED-EX's popularity? Consider this: His CD has sold a total of about 6,000 copies. NATIONWIDE. Concert after concert has had to be canceled due to lack of ticket sales. The record company and promoters are GIVING away tickets in an attempt fill up halls to make it appear he's catching on. So please... find another way of defending Ms. White Trash 2006. THat just isn't gonna cut it.

James M

Stop putting all the Censor spots over the good parts. I want to see the Furburger.

James M

Stop covering up Britney's best parts!
I want to see the FurBurger!

Lisa

Well, I can definately understand her excitement. She's recently been let out of a cage and she's living it up. For a regular Jane, I would say let her enjoy herself. However, she's not a regular Jane. And every little thing she does will be uploaded, commented on, aired, spoofed and judged.
I dont do undies, myself. But Im also not being snapped at by a school of pirana photographers, all at unflattering angles.
From the spin of the story, I thought Brit was out lifting her skirts and barring her breasts like bead seekers during Mardi Gras. She's not. The photos are takien like someone bursting through a public bathroom stall and shooting a shot of a woman on the toilet, very candid. Not sexual. Not slutty.
As far as Bette goes, she's been there done that and didnt listen either. And she's been caught in even less candid and more posed shots. Freshly washed pot, calling the Kettle, black..to me. But her advice is true.
Britt, baby, take it slow and watch the company you keep. Enjoy a good time, have fun and be free. Be free to enjoy your children, cause they'll be making judgments about you before they're 6, of their own skills. Forget about these fair weather fans and evil-eyeing public. Cause when the dust has settled and everybody has forgotten your name, all you got(or should have) unconditionally is your children's love and respect for you..

GAIL

TRASH IS TRASH...........TURN ON THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL..............

Linda

K=Fed you seem like a real jerk, but you know what? I think your scank whore wife might have you beat

Linda

K to tha Fed

Yo Britz...cover that sh*t up! I don't want my baby's momma ho-ing it up like dat in da public eye! Dat ain't right! How would you like it if me and my boyz went out wit our chains hanging low? You needs to straight up get right fo rizzle.

BRIAN

BRITNEY IS HOT, SO AWESOME, LOVE TO SEE HER IN ANY PIC. ANY GUY WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH HER!

Tasha

Why don't everyone lay off britney? and let her live her life I mean it's her ass she's showing and her money she's spendin..she is just trying to live her life like anyone else!!! sit and think how would you act if you had strangers following your every step 24/7

Ryan Sisk

I think if you hang out with trash like paris hilton you are asking for trouble. There are two more sluts in california. They are paris hilton and britney spears.

Ryan Sisk

I think we have another sharon stone on our hands. We call it Britney spears.

dave

Why even show anything if you are going to block it out? That is ridiculous.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7