Mel to Michael: Slurs Happen

11/29/2006 7:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Richards is getting support from someone who knows exactly what he's going through -- Mel Gibson.
Mel Gibson and Michael Richards
Gibson, infamous for his anti-semitic invective after being pulled over for drunk driving, tells Entertainment Weekly, "I feel really badly for the guy. He was obviously in a state of stress. You don't need to be inebriated to be bent out of shape." Ain't that the truth!

"You don't need to be inebriated to be bent out of shape." --Mel

Regarding Richards' fate in the media, Mel added, "They'll probably torture him for a while and then let him go. I like him." Of course he does.

Looks like Kramer can count on work in a Gibson flick. Perfect pairing.

coco puff

What's the American dream? A million n*ggers swimming back to Africa with a Jew under each arm.

Billy Reno

Stay tuned for the KKKramer the Bigot Action Figure kids! He's hotter than the Playstation 3 and he's coming to stamp out Kwanzaa!

Cracker is as cracker does.

yir ma

This whore tina must be a whore if the most important thing to her is a bid c**k. Hay whore have you ever seen John Homes he is white and his dick still wouldn't satisfy a cave like yours.

moretocome

Mel was driving while drunk that's much worst than what either of them said. They were both worng for what they said. However, Mel was driving durnk and spewing hate, which means he wins the "I'm a Big Stupid Loser" Award. Richard comes in second.

Lisa

All of you people have serious issues and are full of more hate than anything Mel Gibson said or Michael Richards. You sit there with your pathetic little lives and pass judgement on people that you don’t know anything about. None of you and I mean none of you are free from sin so take a long hard look in the mirror before you start spewing your own hateful words.
Before you start calling me a Nazi, you should know that I am a black woman that has had her own share of racism thrown at her. Instead of hate it taught me not to rush to judgement, judges each person only when you know that person. Not by race, religion, or sexual preference, and certainly not by anything someone who is under the influence might say or someone who is obviously having some sort of mental breakdown.
Open your little minds, life is way to short for all of your issues.

ADMF

yir ma

To whore tina,
this is amazing that some c**t would want people to fight. You sound like a real bad ass mother, bet you could fit you monitor in your monster hole you call a c**t.

Craig Evans

To post #7:
Tina you sound like the typical white trash type. You are either a 250 lb welfare collecting whore or if your thin you probably don't have much education do you. FYI, have you ever seen a black guy fight one on one in the streets...no I bet you haven't. They are the p***ies and only fight when they outnumber their victim or have a gun to make them feel tough. I've seen many n*ggers back down from a fight when it was evenly matched, and even I have confronted a couple jigs at a bar hitting on white women and bothering them and I told them to leave them
alone and move on or they could step outside with me and settle it. The homie walked away like the coward that they are. And let me guess, no white man ever gave you the time of day so you have to lower yourself to date a black huh. You are indeed a stupid and simple woman.

yir ma

Hay Lisa chill, you are respected and well spoken,
and you must have a sence of humor,
like this whore tina for instance,
she can fit her entire moniter in her c**t.

We, are not amused.

HEY EVERYBODY!!!
Ever notice how these intrenet racist always want to kill and engage in homosexual behaviors? (#11)
Why is that?

paula

#20 ADMF...Kudos!

People need to be judged by their morals & personality, on an individual basis. There is trash in every race, you are just as ignorant to blame the entire RACE for a few bad seeds. Grow up!!

You racists need to be put on an island by yourselves to see just how screwed up YOU are and in no time you'll start ripping your own races apart.

Also, kudos to the people who are savvy enough to know that Judiasm is a religion NOT a race - DUH!!!

Ignorant racists!

yir ma

Hay Lisa chill, you are obviously a well spoken and caring woman, but we must have a sence of humor, hell look whore tina she has her entire monitor in her c**t just for fun.

yir ma

I heard it as , with a jew on their back.

We, are not amused.

#23 Mark Chapman
Wow guy, she really touched a sore spot with you...good thing you are so brave, to come to the defense of white women. What kind of bar are you drinking in where whites drink with blacks?

Must be out in "Fagafornia."

Now, calm the f*** down my bunkbuddy, open your sweet mouth and slurp on my big tamale...I'll pretend that its Jessica Simpson.
I swear, when I get out, I'll ONLY have sex with White women, and never white guys, EVER AGAIN!

Travis Bickle

Okay, so Richards is an ignoramous. What he said was disgusting. But crawling to Jesse Jackson and kissing his ring as if he were the Black Pope is ever more nauseating.

fred

As you can see white males are all alike,like those laughing in the comedy club when he talked about hanging black people.People on here are justfying such comments because richards was heckled in a commedy club.( where else do you expect to get heckled if not in a commedy club) and yet it is justfied.white males ready this post SERIOUSLY if you attempt violence towards black people like you have done in the past, get ready to die for what you believe in.