Mel to Michael: Slurs Happen

11/29/2006 7:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Richards is getting support from someone who knows exactly what he's going through -- Mel Gibson.
Mel Gibson and Michael Richards
Gibson, infamous for his anti-semitic invective after being pulled over for drunk driving, tells Entertainment Weekly, "I feel really badly for the guy. He was obviously in a state of stress. You don't need to be inebriated to be bent out of shape." Ain't that the truth!

"You don't need to be inebriated to be bent out of shape." --Mel

Regarding Richards' fate in the media, Mel added, "They'll probably torture him for a while and then let him go. I like him." Of course he does.

Looks like Kramer can count on work in a Gibson flick. Perfect pairing.

north woods

#15 They both don't have mental problems. They just arent afraid to tell it like it is. At least they say whats on their minds.

yir ma

Hay Fred, not all of any are any one way, some of all are good and some are bad. There are many kinds of asses and many truly kind individuals, that is if you happen to agree with them. True, there is a need to trim the herd.

north woods

So #77 you admit all black men hate whites. you said it yourself so why does it bother you when white men stick together to defend each other?
Heres a good question for you....

Whats the difference between a black man and a pizza?........

A pizza can feed a family of six!

debbie clifton

I AM SO SICK OF THIS!! CAN WE PLEASE MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE AND QUIT BEATING THIS DEAD HORSE. OH, DID I SAY SOMETHING OFFENSIVE?

yir ma

Hay fred in all seriousness the real enemy is the neanderthals that say their god tells them to kill in his name. We all need to band together to fight and yes die for this truly great country. These savage killers want your blood as well as mine and that is the truth as spoken by these radical cave-men. I know many bad things were done in the past but remember we are all Americans and we all are the infidells and must die according to those savage, moolas, not to be mistaken for moolies. [ just kidding ].

your all gay

you know whos to blame, its those f***ing dolphins, acting all high and mighty, communicating in a language we cant understand, swimming around all cool like, all this eyyy eyyy sh*t in my ear. man f*** them dolphins, they better watch their dorsal fins

yir ma

Right on Fred, oh , can you fit your feet in tina's box?

Marissa

F*ck it, I still love Mel Gibson. Media can bash him all they want, I still like the guy AND I still have jewish relatives. Take that and eat it, TMZ. ;)

yeahisaidit

Everyone is prejudiced-Black, white, Asian, Iranian and, I assume, anyone from any other racial or ethnic group. We all carry around racial/ethnic baggage that's packed with unfair stereotypes, long stewing grievances, raw anger, and crazy fears. Even when we think we have made progress we find ourselves caught in frustratingly complex racial webs from which we can't seem to get untangled. For most people-including myself-that's painfully true; such untangling is a life's work in which I try to make progress, but feel it's never finished. But that can obscure a more fundamental and important point: This state of affairs is the product of the actions of white people. In the modern world, white elites invented race and racism to protect their power, and white people in general have accepted the privileges from this system and help to maintain it. The problem doesn't spring from the individual prejudices that exist in various ways in all groups but from white supremacy, which is expressed not only by individuals but in systemic and institutional ways. To hint at such an understanding of events is especially sensitive in a white- dominant society in which white people are eager to avoid confronting the element of white privilege. This post being stated is not meant to bash or blame white people for these developments or to evoke any amount of white guilt, but some measure of empathy from everyone involved would be greatly appreciated concerning this issue. Is that too much to ask? That is all....Peace....

Dimples

I think that the majority of the people that post on this site are a bunch of idiot bigots.

We, are not amused.

Enough already!

I just have one question for you, Jethro...

where's the white wimmens at?

Addy

Say it again Mel :) Say it again Richards :)

vegasdreaming702

So now the Black hecklers are suing Micheal Richards for money so i guess Mel gibson should be considered luckly all the jews in world are not suing him. For god sakes tell me now when the next Chris Rock stand up comedy tour is because me whitie will be in the front row lol!!!!

george vieto

In the words of a Rod Stewart song "I Was Only Joking" wink wink

Critic

I don't get it! Kramer's doing his comedy act and Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, the blacks are upset!