Mel to Michael: Slurs Happen

11/29/2006 7:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Richards is getting support from someone who knows exactly what he's going through -- Mel Gibson.
Mel Gibson and Michael Richards
Gibson, infamous for his anti-semitic invective after being pulled over for drunk driving, tells Entertainment Weekly, "I feel really badly for the guy. He was obviously in a state of stress. You don't need to be inebriated to be bent out of shape." Ain't that the truth!

"You don't need to be inebriated to be bent out of shape." --Mel

Regarding Richards' fate in the media, Mel added, "They'll probably torture him for a while and then let him go. I like him." Of course he does.

Looks like Kramer can count on work in a Gibson flick. Perfect pairing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Nora

Black men are nasty violent apes with small penises.

ant

... I dont like what comments they made but yeah I am still a fan I loved passion of the christ i loved lethal weapon so kill me.. they may be ignorant but they are still talented and nobody can say they aren't and dont even try and lie people before this you loved them so yeah ! =]

spin sycle

ummmmm....there's a difference Mel...YOU were drunk and started a tirade while Michael Richards was performing and was provoked. Big difference.

mike knapp

I cant wait until all this OVER-SENSITIVITY crap is ALL over. I am sick of EVERY Race whining about being dissed. This sh*t is SOOOO insignificant to REAL WORLD problems like our criminal Federal Government is waaaay out of control, and decimating our freedoms daily as they march us towards a nazi-policestate. We are being over taxed in every aspect of life, sucking the life blood out of us. Who really gives a schit if someone calls another a Spic, a Kike, a Nigger, a Cracker or what ever... Sticks and stones can break my bones BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME.

We have been turned into a NON thinking groups of humans, where we have been programmed by the teebee to feel first, before you critically THINK first.

WAKE THE F up sheople. Its crap like this that should be a HO-Hum no brainer/ non event. Dont you see our Machiavelian masters are playing us against each other like PHOOLS???

Finally, who really gives a dam what any acotr/politician or celebrity thinks to begin with. Are you lives so F-ing small.
mic

Hidley Boxn

They said something awful in public so they have to pay the price. Too bad, because I don't think they're bad men. They are just bigots, though.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7