Sharon Stone -- Delusional

12/1/2006 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone, the original undie-less star, exhibited her ironic side on Thursday by smiling for photogs while holding up a sweater that says "Too Gorgeous for Paparazzi."
Sharon Stone
While the 48-year-old usually looks stunning, on this particular Beverly Hills holiday shopping stop, Stone's fashion muses clearly took the day off.

caveman

thankfully tmz spared us the closeup of that hag.

Jonathan

What the hell is she wearing? It looks like Britney isn't the only one in dire need of a stylist. :(

glynne1964

Why does she take a hint from Demi Moore & try to grow older more gracefully? I'm sorry but Sharon is starting to look like a long stretch of really rough road! All that money & not a single clue in her head!

kgb

Not exactly sure what has happened to Sharon.
She used to be beautiful and made interesting, classy fashion choices.
I think maybe she is dressing too young for her age.
She needs to stick to classics and ease up on the red lipstick.
She is a (single) Mom with several kids. She needs to embrace a dignified and grown up lifestyle.
She may still be pretty, but she's gotta let go of the past and grow up.

Mad Balls

Never was a fan of stone . Her acting does not impress me and her interviews on TV are bland . I'm sure if the Papps did try to take a picture of her snatch they would use a blacklight to tell us what parts of it have been repaired and to show unseen cracks . Dickhead .

Wicked

Sharon is an old skanked out used up ho.

goddess

Sharon Stone is a classic. She is bright and always a class act... I would challenge anyone at 48 to compare with her resume.. and thank god she is not like Demi moore....

Puppy

Ive always thought Miss Stone had the "LOOK". I am confident she would be a fox in torn coveralls spattered in latex wall paint. Its meaningless anyway cause it dont matter what I think.

Rachel

Derek #5, why do people such as yourself post comments? You sound as if you are about 9 years old, do you think anyone reading it cares about your uninspired, trashy opinion?

NYC

To me this looks nothing like her??!!, I mean not even close !! Does anyone else think that or am I the ONLY loser?. (hey, a LOVELY loser...err...that is !! :)

yo single mama

Oh my, she's so conceited. I've never liked her. She even made fun of her fans when they were screaming "Sharon! Sharon!" like crazy. Ugh.

Whatever

Should be too old for the paparazzi. Never liked this broad.

Meri

Years ago when she called Dwight Yokum a "Dirt Sandwich",I never liked her again. Everytime I see her, I remember the cruel statement she made.I do think
she is phony.
Orchid

James in Milwaukee

Dwight Yokum does look like a "Dirt Sandwich". Yummie! Did anyone ever stop to think that what we have here is simply a bad photo of a beautiful woman? I just saw her on Marth Stewart and she looked great, she's the new Joan Crawford but great with kids! I think her best role was in Total Recall with "Arnie". She got to kick ass and kick ass and kick ass! Sharon Stome will still be making entertaining movies 30 years from now and still looking fabulous! This IS NOT a good pic.

p1tey1

I think Sharon looks nice and casual. And for all of the references to her age......KEEP LIVIN. You all act as if a woman is supposed to be put out to pasture once she gets past forty.

I think Sharon Stone looks great for a woman of ANY age!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments