Britney: I Have a Nice Ass, Just Look!

12/4/2006 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Briney Gets Cheeky -- Click to WatchIn case the world hasn't seen enough of Britney Spears' private parts, the pop star went out of her way to show off her junk again -- but this time, it was definitely intentional.

After arriving in a skintight dress (that barely covered her nether region) for her 25th birthday party, Britney and a few pals settled in at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills -- right next to a giant glass window. Before she even sat down, Britney played to the salivating shutterbugs -- shaking her booty, and even bending over to give the crowd one hell of a view.

Britney returned to the window several times during the party, dancing, waving and making every effort to guarantee that the crowd noticed her butt.

twogolfcats

Brits Ass is about as cute a Rosie Os FACE--Both can use a BAG to cover them!!!

Elle

You all wayyyyy miss the boat...and believe me no jealously here. She's a mother of 2 young babies, number one. Your ex husband that you tried to desparately embarrass is out to hurt you by seeking sole costody of your children. I think that all this negative publicity is for a reason. Haven't figured it out yet, but Brit's not as dumb as she looks....what's she trying to say?? I can do whatever I want and STILL end up on top?? Who knows, but it's embarrassing. I believe that she is struggling to be a good mom and a celebrity AND only 25...she's been changing pampers for the last year, and now she's gonna do it again. Ok, so she deserves a little break from it all, but why not some nice spa vacation with the girls on teh beach or your family?? She's getting exactly what she wants...and pleeeese, choosing Paris as her new best friend???? Amazing....

Ayla of no people

To all of the people who say she did nothing wrong on her birthday, I have this to say;

She Obviously took a table at Mr. Chows that was front and center so that the Papz could take pictures. If she had wanted privacy, she would have taken a private table.

She purpously got up and came up to the window to give a front shot and a back shot. If that is not trying to show it off I don't know what is...

She knew the table was at the window where all the world could see, and yet, proceeded to bend over to blow out her candles. Surley she could have done that sitting down.

She then made sure to have her back to the window and raise her arms so that she could show off that she had panties on. Yes, that is how I see it.

To all of the people who say....Give her a break, she's only out for a couple of hours a night, it isn't hurting the babies. Hogwash....she has been out all night for the past few nights. All night. Not going home till 5-6 AM.

Hey, who am I to judge? She feels comfortable with her Staff.

I only know how I felt when I had my children. This was 30 years ago. Yeah, I had places I wanted to go and clubs I wanted to go to.

But................my Motherly instincts were so that I wanted to be The Only One To Take Care Of My Babies.

When my children became school age, yes, I did go for a few drinks after work....My husband was home watching the children.

This is what will be her downfall. At least K-Fed should have been home with the kids, or her mother.

She can show her cooch alll she wants. She is the one who will be mortified shortly because of her own behavior.

And...believe me I do understand the Bi thing. I went through a period of the same when I was but 5 years older than Britney. It doesn't last for long, but thank god I didn't parade it for all posterity to see.

I feel for her children. This is the kind of thing that Time Does Not Forget!

Personally, I think that Britney is an uneducated and catered to girl/child. This just goes to show what too much too soon does to some people.

I do wish her well though. I hope the Comeback Magically Appears for her sake and her children's sake.

Much Luck!

She does have to sleep sometime I presume!

stef

W..........H........O.........R..........E

Jerry

Britney has a nice ass and I would love to kiss it all over and if she doesn't want to wear her panties then give them to me.

J.G.

Actually the item she flashed appears to have been soaked in alum !!!!!!!! Now she's officially become a member of the slut parade.

Chkyrkarma

Im sorry...were we suppose to be seeing something here?

I thought TMZ was suppose to be breaking news....this crap is tired!

me

TMZ editors, please don't call this category "in the zone" anymore. If you still want it to be dedicated to this baboon please rename it into "in the zoo".

Love your reports, stay on the line and go on to trash the trash.

Miapocca

TMZ in case you are not reading your own headlines, Britney is no longer with Fedex, so you need to stop filing her story under Britney and Kevin..A new file should be open for Britney, afterall with the peverted photogs making sure we see all you body parts, she is fast becoming an obessesion.. I say replace "BRITNEY" with TOMKAT under OBSESSIONS.

Miapocca

Take a look at #75. This is what the photogs are inciting..PEVERTS!!!

Dude, have you tried getting help...I hear there is a nice cult out there called scientology that will take you in if you ask nicley....Besides you get to meet the Midget....

Heather

There is nothing wrong with a 25 year old having a good time - your only young once. However, has she forgotten that she has 2 babies under the age of 2. I mean a night out with the girls here and there is okay, but every freagen night. I also find it quite interesting how she has buddied up with Paris who is another one that is desperate for attention. Also, the crotch shot was a new low for her. Show some dignity girl. Her behavior only proves her desperate quest for attention. I'm sorry to be so negative, but she really needs to get a grip. Here she is facing an upcoming custody battle, and she chooses to make a spectical of herself like she is on "Girls Gone Wild". It's obvious that she is very clueless and immature. It's very sad. I've always thought she was way over rated. I do not question that she has a good heart, she loves her kids, and that she is a good person; however, her shinanagens are really rediculous and quite juvinile.

Peter

I hear that Britney has a new website with more photos of her and her hoe-friends: http://www.skanksareus.com

Her ass and the rest of her are average, at best.

Ken

For all of those people who have so much shit to say about her i'd like to see how they live their lives. Mind your own buisness, if she wants to have a good time let her, i'm sure everyone makes mistakes as a parent and her children will not EVER!!! be ashamed of her! Who are you low life gossipers that probably have no child welfare degree to judge someone else's parenting skills? I'm sure you are all just big losers who never got over being bullied in high school and were always jelous of the pretty cheerleader, come on now guys, get over yourselves.
Team Britney 06'

Ted

If she didn't want to stay home and raise her kids....she shouldn't have spread her legs open and taken in that load of goooo. Sorry Britney you're body is so BEYOND you're "Oops, I Did It Again Days".......now it just looks like...eh..."Ooops!". Way to go droopy!

vellatina