Celebrity Wish List: Britney

12/5/2006 2:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One thing Britney doesn't need on Christmas morning is more attention - she's getting plenty of that lately.

So what is in her stocking this year? Don't worry, we've got some ideas.

Watch the video to see our suggestions, then vote in the poll. Did we miss anything? Leave a comment with your own suggestion!

TJ

This is a horrible picture. Brit needs some nicorette and some Proactive

Orphie

Vapid and lame.

Lisa

Proactive didn't work for her. Sheesh! She needs to do something about that skin. She is ugly without all the makeup and weaves.

White trash at it's finest.

susie

Poor thing. I really think she needs to go away a little longer. Get her life together. Become a mom.

Janice

Britney is SO stupid. She doesnt know Parasite is only using her to stay in the news and to sing a duet with her...she couldnt care less about her. I think she was trying to make Britney seem like a WHORE like parasite is.....

Britney if youre listening and have any brain cells left DITCH that BITCH
She is only using you

sicko Lambert

I'm still a fan and I'm sure Mr. Timberlake and Janet Jackson empathize with you

Not that innocent

a dermatologist!

Sarah

That's a terrible picture..............................man if I had to see myself without makeup on and my just-got-out-of-bed hair I would probably scare small children.She could use some nicorette......but after the last few weeks of bad press, divorce, and everthing in between, I doubt she can go nicotine free.Still love her though!

Stephanie

The words were taken out of my mouth - when I saw this pic the first thing I thought of was definitely Proactiv. Better yet, Accutane would be a much better solution - it's mandatory to use birth control while on it and a few months after!!

Steph

weak and stupid

Lenn K

By the way, Asscrack we heard you the first time, and it wasn't funny then. Britney take so time and just go be with your kids and get out of the limelight. You are getting tired and old at the ripe old age of 25. Your career is in the hole and you've made a total ass of yourself showing pu##y.

Sunner

Hey tmz....good video! More creative than your usual.

Jacko

A year on a private island......perhaps somewhere off of Hawaii.... to spend time getting herself together and playing with the boys.

There will HAVE to be a switch in priorities from courting attention to being a responsible adult.

Trina

Some dayum Clearasil!

jackdaniels

WoW! Is this what Fed-Ex had to wake up to everyday now wonder why he didnt want to stay home ,thats why he was high all the time.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments