Plastic Man Offers Britney Tummy Tuck

12/5/2006 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a Christmas gift certificate for a free tummy tuck and cosmetic surgery offered by a New York cosmetic surgeon to Britney Spears, to help her regain her famous stomach and abs. Fa la la la la.

Recent photos of the pop princess rocked the Internet by showing her very obvious C-section scar, and, er, a few other things. Plastic surgeon Brad Jacobs, who has shaped over 200 Playboy bunnies, decided to offer his expertise to the former Mousketeer.

Dr. Jacobs said "Prior to getting married, having children, and withdrawing from the musical limelight, Ms. Spears had one of the best bodies in the business -- often appearing onstage in midriff-bearing outfits that showcased her six-pack," and says he is "committed to returning Britney to that form."

La la la la.

GoAway

Damn, Dr. can I get a free tuck?

JULIE

THAT DOCTORS WORDING IS CREEPY. HIS PICTURE IS CREEPY. THE WHOLE THING CREEPS ME OUT.

.:coquin:.

i'll take it! hook *me* up dr. jacobs.

Charlotte

Takes over an hour for this site to email you so you can post your comment. By the time you get the email you don't even care about posting the comment anymore. GEESH!!! TMZ could take a lesson from the other blogs when it comes to posting comments.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tuck the tummy, lose the ass,smack the bitch,Paris likes her like she is,a slut,skank and a hoe

tysin

Why does a leading plastic surgeon make common grammar errors?

oh please

I know after having a baby, I would take the doctor up on that offer. If I could afford it myself, I would do it in a second.

My two cents

Gosh, can she re-gift that to me??? What a nice little present tho. Whether he is drumming up business or not...who cares...what an offer!! Good for him!!

TMZ SUCKS!!

I'm getting tired of your site I mean Perez has more gossip than you guys......... come on the guy steal photos and he will post more stuff than you guy's will what is up with ya'll??? you guys are starting to SUCK!!!!!

MORE GOSSIP PLEASE!!!

Vanessa

UUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ARE YOU ALL ON AN EXTENDED COFFEE BREAK?????
WHY SO LONG FOR THE CONFIRMATION E-MAIL??????
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommie

I SMELL A RAT. I BELIEVE THIS DOCTOR IS STRANGE AND HAS BEEN TURNED ON BY LOOKING AT THOSE PICTURES OF BRITNEY SHOWING HER VA-JA-JA AND BUTT, AND HE IS USING THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEE BRITNEY'S NAKED BODY.

BUT IF SHE LETS HIM DO THE TUMMY TUCK, HE SHOULD SEW HER LEGS TOGETHER ALSO.

I Am The Real Bella

While the Doc's at it how about tucking that hairless gash she was showing off under that scar!*&*@?

She knew damn well with all the photogs around what she was doing by not wearing panties and her legs spread apart just at the right angle to show off her hairless girly parts.

IT WAS HAIRLESS PEOPLE!!!!! SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN TRASH AND ALWAYS WILL BE TRASH!!

Mystery

Women who have c-section scars are so freaking fugly. I mean just go out to the sea and die with some dignity. No one wants to hit it after you have one of those on your body as nothing says "I'm used" more than that. Isn't Britney like 25 now? Time to be put out to pasture.

When will women learn that the only way to correct their horrendous figures after child birth is a time machine.

duh...totally !

wtf??? I guarantee you , she ALREADY had a tummy tuck...right after her C-Section....if one of my non-celeb friends can do that in Michigan....than I KNOW Brit did it .......

are you all that dumb?????

She's a celeb ....she's mostly fake ...fake hair, fake boobs, fake tan, fake teeth.....c'mon kids !!!!

TJ

IT WAS HAIRLESS PEOPLE!!!!! SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN TRASH AND ALWAYS WILL BE TRASH!!!

WTF #18!! My husband and I are very affluent in our community-- WE live in anice house(not trailer), drive new vehicles and have college educations. So just because he likes me to shave, does that make me trash too?!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments