The UnbeWeaveable Billboard Awards

12/5/2006 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stars with wigs on at the Billboard music awardsThe Billboard Music Awards roared into Vegas on Monday, and Hollywood's biggest stars celebrated by gettin' wiggy with it.

From Janet to Gwen to Wynonna, there haven't been this many weaves, wigs and extensions on one stage since the RuPaul Show got cancelled.

TMZ has combed through the whole hair-raising experience; bringing you the best of last night's hair don'ts!

the wise old owl

Nice hair-doo. I don't whether I should look at it .....OR EAT IT !!! ha ha ........lol
Suddenly I'm in the mood for a " CINNAMON BUN. !

Michael

I cant stand Gwen....if tomorrow it became trendy to wear a decapitated infant on your head she would raid a nursery....whatever gets attention

Freelols.com

...or Foster's Freeze.

the wise old owl

POst # 2 Steve : That was a good one !!! Nothing like a good old laugh to keep the juices flowing.

yo momma

yeah, gwen's hair is almost as bad as her music has been ever since she traded in her band for crappy computer generated beats.

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

Poor Gwen, she looks as used and abused as Britneys Snatch

Kyle & Missy

The Billboard Awards where...........B...............o..................r.....................i.........................n...........................g

* The only entertaining thing was Janet's dancing other than that that was the sh!ttiest award show in a long time......I am not trying to start drama but since 2003 award shows have SUCKED!!!!! We need Britney back to the stage cause the performances sucked and GWEN was TERRIBLE (and I am a fan of hers too)

Gavin

It's just another pointless self-serving industry award, unless you are recieving it, then it's the single most important night of your life. Either way you slice it, I think it is boring as hell.

Mimi

Thank God I'm getting confirmation that Gwen's hair is utterly effing ridiculous. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Flock of Seagulls was over a long time ago.

SD-Guy

i'm telling you tmz...the mega-lame attempts at humor DO NOT WORK for you. ".....the RuPAUL...".....are u kidding me. who writes this stuff......ANDY DICK????!!!!

TeesMyBody.com T-Shirts

OH MY GOD IT'S EGON!!!

Lenn K

There was a time when there were two or three award shows, but not now there are about 16 or 20 different award shows. Remember when the whole family would sit an watch, the artist were humble and glad to get a shot. Now it full of egotistic nutcases who are either naked, on drugs or drunk and are carring a gun. The world is rapidly coming to an end!

TheseDays

Well, according to comments, glad I didn't miss anything. I tuned in here 'n there and all I saw were thugs performing.

Waaah!

Life is getting boring. We need more drunk racist tirades, hairless snatch photos and rich kids dying in celebrity DUI wrecks.

someone

I hate her hair, it looks like she fell down in the Cinnabun store.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments