Is Brit Too Toxic for Her Kids?

12/6/2006 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsWith Britney Spears on a nightlife rampage in recent weeks, everyone's been asking – is this really how the mother of two toddlers should be acting?

Now, reports Page Six, the L.A. Department of Children and Family Services is wondering the same thing. A source says that DCFS has called the pop tartlet trying to set up a meeting, and that they want to check up on Sean Preston and Jayden James. And, of course, as TMZ reported last weekend, Britney's family, especially her mother, is deeply concerned as well, but haven't been able to get through to Britney to intervene.

A rep for the DCFS didn't comment to the Post, but it wouldn't be the first visit they've made to the Spears household. Back in April, when Sean Preston fell from a high chair (and Britney almost dropped the baby on a New York street), the authorities came in to have a look around. No action was taken.

Paris – I Want to Be a Mommy Too!

Meanwhile, Paris Hilton might be a role model to Britney, but it looks like Britney's become a role mommy to Paris. The lodging heiress now says that she wants to have not one, not two, but four babies by the age of 30, according to Life & Style. (Well, she'd better get cookin' --she's almost 26.)

And these motherly impulses are being inspired by none other than Britney – the BFF pair recently spent time with Spears' boys after a night out. What's Paris' particular qualification to be a mother? "I look after animals, so I'd have a lot to give my kids," says Ms. HIlton.

Vaughniston Is Comprehensively Over, We Think

Notice that we took the question mark off that title, because it seems that, after all the ups, downs, engagement rings, and DVD releases, our modern Romeo and Juliet, Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston, are very much finished. PEOPLE reports that the pair, according to reps, have "mutually agreed to end their relationship but continue to be good friends today." The Wagnerian history of the pair's romance is too elaborate to recount here, suffice to say that both did their best in recent weeks (Vince with a lawsuit, Jen with an appearance with Oprah) to give their sinking relationship at least the mirage of buoyancy. Vaughniston, Vinnifer, rest in peace.

Bilson and Brody Call It Quits, For Real

The cutest brunette couple on TV – Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody of "The OC" – have ended their three-year relationship, says People. "It was a typical romance and they just grew apart," says a source. "They've been on and off for a while." The apple-cheeked Bilson was absent at a recent Viper Room gig by Brody's band, Big Japan, which fueled speculation about the couple's status. Still, in October, the pair were spotted holding hands in Toronto, which prompted a source to say: "Exes do hang out."

Party Favors: Rosie Might Star on "Nip/Tuck?" ... Bitchfight Brews Between Trump and Graydon Carter ... Audrey's "Tiffany" Gown Sells for $807,000

Rosie O'Donnell told audience members at "The View" yesterday that she might take a part on "Nip/Tuck" instead of doing a spin-off show, says Access Hollywood.com. Her character Dawn Budge would own the plastic surgery clinic at the center of the series ... Oh, snap. After years of absorbing abuse from Graydon Carter (and Spy magazine), Donald Trump is clawing back. He tells Page Six that, while he likes Graydon, the "Vanity Fair" editor would, without the backing of his boss Si Newhouse, be "another overweight editor with bad hair" ... The black Givenchy gown that Audrey Hepburn wore to such mesmerizing effect in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" has sold at a Christie's auction for $810,000, and British tabs are whispering loudly that the buyer was none other than Victoria Beckham.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

Kitty

Angel, how old are you? Infants wake up every few hours. They need fed, changed, and looked after. So she's home all day........my guess is recovering from her hangover from the nights before so how the heck can she take care of her kids.

Give me a break. Look at the mirror and you'll see who the moron is !

2 Legit 2 Quit

C'mon people, do you honestly think that most celebrities raise their own kids??
they have round the clock nannies, maids, etc..

they just take their kids out when there is a photo op or are talking on oprah how they love to raise their children and no one helps them. LIES LIES LIES.

99% of celebs have to travel for work or work late hours, do you honestly think that they bring their kids out of school or travel with them everywhere.

even though i don't think britney should be flashing her cooter, how many of us have gone through a break up and then wanted to do a little partying. she's not the devil. and the common folk keep thinking that britney's leaving the kids at home all alone, in reality she probably has 2 or 3 nannines taking care of them at any given moment...Glass House..Stones..Thanks

duh...totally !

everyone needs to settle down........

who cares......watching Brit and Paris self destruct is very entertaining....they are 2 of the most self-centered, ego maniac, worthless turds out there.....

Jen

Sandra, lol. Seriously, if Britney is out all night, then when do you think she sleeps? Do you honestly think she comes home at 6am, feeds JJ, makes breakfast for SP, and then happily cares for them all day until it's time to go out and party again? That makes no sense. Even if she slept at naptime with SP that would only be for two hours in the afternoon. By the looks of some of those photos, she looks pretty bright eyed and bushy tailed (well, ok, maybe not that one) when she's about to hit the clubs.

And by the way, I'm a stay-at-home mother who spends just about every minute of the day with her children. Even when they're sleeping, I'm still in the house and they're still under my watch. (Shocking, huh?! A mother who actually enjoys spending time with her kids!)

NiHi

Brit thought she was something special, after all everyone kept telling her she was. This "trick" starts dating a guy that has children by another woman who happened to be pregnant with his child at the time Brit was being photographed on vacation with him and is surprised when he seldom came home to her? Filthy McNasty really thought she was going to marry him and he would be a devoted husband and father? Brit the Twit had kids to try and make KFed forget about his 1st set but it didn't work. It's obvious she didn't want kids she just wanted to try and hold on to KFed. Brit is walking around in drunken stupors while her kids are home with the nanny because she realizes that not only is she a skank, but a dumb skank at that! I know K-FED's 1st baby's mama is somewhere laughing her a$$ off.

Frankie

Dang, if you read the link to Page Six it says she's checked into hotels and stayed there instead of going home to her kids....If she loved her boys why would she do that? If that's a woman fit to be a mother then I would like to know what you people think is an unfit mother!

Shawn

I like both Jennifer and Vince but they don't really seem to fit together. He's a
partier and she isn't. I'm sure they are friends and had a good time together.
Hollywood couples are apart to much to really have a good relationship.

duh...totally !

here's a concept........

If you do not want to be a PARENT and raise your children ......... DO NOT get pregnant in the 1st damn place........

the ones on here defending her about going out, blah, blah...do not have kids or are immature mothers themselves.....

It's one thing to go out to dinner every now and then....a movie... or a party even.....but 9 nights in a row...smoking, drinking, Vegas, NY, LA, panty-less....whatever...there is NO excuse for her behaviour at all.....

Puh der Baer

Question: If parasite went to a party, and everybody ignored her, would she actually be there??????

showers of Blessings

I used to watch every single episode of Friends. I used to look at what Jen wears and I will go to the store and find the same thing. At that time, I didnt know anything about this Brad/Angie/Jen saga.

I therefore did my research. I put a lot of weight on their personal interviews particularly on the interviews before they announced their separation. . I try to get a gut feel of each of them. Beleive me, I separated tabloids and facts. I have come to the conclusion that Angie is brutally honest. I respected her giving 1/3 to charity. I did a search on oprah’s site, there was a picture of Brad with all the African children surrounding him, I was so disappointed that Jen was NOT in the picture. I looked at the date of that pic and it was taken before they were separated. We see pictures of Jen with Brad on every red carpet event yet she didnt accompany her then husband to Africa. Why???

I saw pictures of Jen smoking. We saw Jen at Oprah, at Diane Sawyer, at Access Hollywood, claiming a baby is on the way. Why cant she tell the truth? Why lied? Some people called her a fraud. Well, I call this misleading the public. Honesty is important to me. Once you lose this trust, it’s hard to gain that back.

There is this Vanity Fair interview. This interview is the one which I am fuming. This is the deciding factor that I believe Jen is responsible for all the things printed. Even though her publicist mis-guided her. But an employer is responsible for her agent’s actions. She knew what was going on. She should take accountability of this.

Now, this fake relationship with vince/jen was created to seel movie tickets and DVD. Notice the timing , now DVD’s all relaeased, so they announce the split.

I believe they did date, for a very very short time. I also believed Vince did propose. But Jen drag this out, probably asked Vince to wait and continue the charade. Now, Vince probably wanted to do the REAL dating.

Jenny

Wow!!!! I for one think Britney should be home more with her kids. You all have to remeber you are only seeing what the different websites want you to see. We have no idea what she does during the day with her kids. So how can u judge her on being a parent. I think going out 9 nights in a row is a bit much but has she been out partying the last couple of nights NOPE!!!!! She just filed for divorce from K-Fed and she needed to blow of some steam. You have to remeber she was the one for the last 1yr that has been at home taking care of Sean. I would need to blow of some steam myself after all that. Maybe she needed to party to get her mind grounded after everything she has just gone through. So for the love of god quit judging her. I'm sure every parent here has messed up a few times i know i have and if you say you havn't then your just lying.

Kim

If TMZ writes about something, it must be true! You people needs lives!

Lisa

Toxic? She's a walking waste plante. She smokes, drinks, and more than likely consuming copious amounts of cocaine. The girl has NO business with kids. She is the worst celebrity mother out there! Jennifer Garner, Brooke Shields, Katie Holmes, Gwen, etc., are mothers. Britney is just an incubator, she's NO MOTHER.

She's into Britney Spears 100%. She doesn't give a rats ass about those kids. It's OBVIOUS.

Nora

thank you angel I agree with you. Every celebrity has kids that were raised some of the time by nanny's. I have never seen a celebrity's child complain about it. Princess Di's kids were probably raised by nanny's everyone turns a blind eye to that. Her kids seem normal. people are just bashing Brittany because she's young. A young mother will always be viewed as a bad parent. She has done nothing wrong so what if she wants ro party for 2 weeks straight if the kids are with a nanny their safe.

Lisa

#32 At home sleeping? Dumb ass - NO 2 MONTH OLD SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT.

Idiots like you that defend this loser are what's wrong with the world. DUMB F***S.