Is Brit Too Toxic for Her Kids?

12/6/2006 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsWith Britney Spears on a nightlife rampage in recent weeks, everyone's been asking – is this really how the mother of two toddlers should be acting?

Now, reports Page Six, the L.A. Department of Children and Family Services is wondering the same thing. A source says that DCFS has called the pop tartlet trying to set up a meeting, and that they want to check up on Sean Preston and Jayden James. And, of course, as TMZ reported last weekend, Britney's family, especially her mother, is deeply concerned as well, but haven't been able to get through to Britney to intervene.

A rep for the DCFS didn't comment to the Post, but it wouldn't be the first visit they've made to the Spears household. Back in April, when Sean Preston fell from a high chair (and Britney almost dropped the baby on a New York street), the authorities came in to have a look around. No action was taken.

Paris – I Want to Be a Mommy Too!

Meanwhile, Paris Hilton might be a role model to Britney, but it looks like Britney's become a role mommy to Paris. The lodging heiress now says that she wants to have not one, not two, but four babies by the age of 30, according to Life & Style. (Well, she'd better get cookin' --she's almost 26.)

And these motherly impulses are being inspired by none other than Britney – the BFF pair recently spent time with Spears' boys after a night out. What's Paris' particular qualification to be a mother? "I look after animals, so I'd have a lot to give my kids," says Ms. HIlton.

Vaughniston Is Comprehensively Over, We Think

Notice that we took the question mark off that title, because it seems that, after all the ups, downs, engagement rings, and DVD releases, our modern Romeo and Juliet, Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston, are very much finished. PEOPLE reports that the pair, according to reps, have "mutually agreed to end their relationship but continue to be good friends today." The Wagnerian history of the pair's romance is too elaborate to recount here, suffice to say that both did their best in recent weeks (Vince with a lawsuit, Jen with an appearance with Oprah) to give their sinking relationship at least the mirage of buoyancy. Vaughniston, Vinnifer, rest in peace.

Bilson and Brody Call It Quits, For Real

The cutest brunette couple on TV – Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody of "The OC" – have ended their three-year relationship, says People. "It was a typical romance and they just grew apart," says a source. "They've been on and off for a while." The apple-cheeked Bilson was absent at a recent Viper Room gig by Brody's band, Big Japan, which fueled speculation about the couple's status. Still, in October, the pair were spotted holding hands in Toronto, which prompted a source to say: "Exes do hang out."

Party Favors: Rosie Might Star on "Nip/Tuck?" ... Bitchfight Brews Between Trump and Graydon Carter ... Audrey's "Tiffany" Gown Sells for $807,000

Rosie O'Donnell told audience members at "The View" yesterday that she might take a part on "Nip/Tuck" instead of doing a spin-off show, says Access Hollywood.com. Her character Dawn Budge would own the plastic surgery clinic at the center of the series ... Oh, snap. After years of absorbing abuse from Graydon Carter (and Spy magazine), Donald Trump is clawing back. He tells Page Six that, while he likes Graydon, the "Vanity Fair" editor would, without the backing of his boss Si Newhouse, be "another overweight editor with bad hair" ... The black Givenchy gown that Audrey Hepburn wore to such mesmerizing effect in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" has sold at a Christie's auction for $810,000, and British tabs are whispering loudly that the buyer was none other than Victoria Beckham.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

Rick

And these motherly impulses are being inspired by none other than Britney %u2013 the BFF pair recently spent time with Spears' boys after a night out. What's Paris' particular qualification to be a mother? "I look after animals, so I'd have a lot to give my kids," says Ms. HIlton.

PLEASE SAY THAT THIS BITCH PARIS IS BARREN...SHE DESERVES NOT TO HAVE KIDS...WHAT IS SHE GOING TO TEACH THEM...HOW TO BE A BACK STABBING CRABBYTW*T, & HOW TO HO YOURSELF FOR THEIR OWN GRATIFICATION? THIS BITCH PARIS, I HOPE IS STERILE, BUT THEN AGAIN WHEN A BITCH IS IN HEAT...SHE CAN HAVE UP TO 10 PUPPIES

showers of Blessings

this is from the perezhilton web site, thought this might be interesting

Jennifer Aniston's publicist (pictured above) just sent us the following email:

Hey there.
Just saw your item and wanted to correct you. I understand that being mean is your thing and honestly I am not trying to convince you to be any other way. If that's what makes you happy then by all means go ahead and be mean. It's just that if you are going to be mean then try being right. We never told People magazine that Jennifer and Vince were still together. Just do a little research and you will find that we told People.com that Jennifer was not engaged, had not been proposed to, and had no ring.

Your venom towards Jennifer and Kirsten is something I will never quite understand because if you actually knew these two ladies you would really like them.

I hope you will fix your item but my expectations are really low.

Stephen Huvane
~~~~~~~~~~~~
rebuttal from perez :---

Excuse use???

If Jennifer did not lie to People magazine, then what the f*** was THIS all about!!!

Huvane orchestrated to have his client on the cover of People in late October, and the headline screamed "Defending Their Love."

What more, not only did Maniston lie to us and People magazine, but she also lied to Oprah, and that's much worse!

In mid-October, Jennifer made an appearance on Oprah and she lied to the talk show host and her millions of viewers, saying that she and Vince Vaughn were still together.

And, even though they had hardly seen each other all of September or October, Huvane himself lied about the status of Maniston's relationship.

When reports surfaced in October that Chinocchio had been dumped by Vaughn, Huvane issued this statement, claiming that any breakup talk was "rubbish."

Finally, when it became painfully clear to Mister Huvane and Miz Anitson that they could no longer continue deceiving her "fans," they turned to their lapdog People magazine this week once again, issuing the following statement on Tuesday night: "After Jennifer's trip to London several weeks ago, Jennifer and Vince mutually agreed to end their relationship but continue to be good friends today."

Unfortunately for Chinocchio and Huvane, their history of lies and deception with the public and the media have made them lose all credibility.

Next time you send us an email trying to "spin" us, Stephen, you might want to do a little research and try to be right!

xoxo

Perez

Posted by on December 6, 2006 3:29 AM

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Well, considering that Jen is one of the top 10 highest paid actresses (along with AJ) and most likely has plenty of guys interested in her (um remember Brad did marry her and marriages fail just like AJ & Billy Bob's did), I don't think anyone needs to feel sorry for her.

But in the interest of holiday cheer, if it makes y'all feel better about yourselves to bash on her go ahead. It just looks really funny (and a tad bit pathetic) that's all.

Eli

#6 you couldnt have said it better, I agree 100%!

Yes Brit sucks as a mom but its not like their alone or anything

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

#40 when you said "I used to look at what Jen wears and I will go to the store and find the same thing." I laughed my ass off (before I even noticed your incorrect grammar).

And we are expected to take you seriously? "The Truth" is that you care waaaaaaay too much.

Nora

Well said Selena Vince Vaughn can do better than Maniston. And Im no longer gonna post what a fat drunk he is. Because now that he got rid of Maniston he's cool in my book.

Eli

I think Brit is trying to get attention the problem is shes not giving enough to her kids!

Then again no one is perfect and I dont live with her to know if shes never there, we only see what they post up but not the whole truth, remember thats how they keep this site alive, no one would care if she was a great mother people always want to read bad things and critizice!

Nora

EVERY CELEBRITY LEAVES THEIR KIDS WITH NANNYS i REPEAT EVERY CELEBRITY LEAVES THEIR KIDS WITH NANNYS. Why is Brittany a target? She's doing exactly what every other famous person does. Im not that big a fan of hers I've posted mean things about her. But this is ridiculous at least bash her for a good reason. I dont think she's a bad mother at all.

Eli

"Lainey" , put away your Brit and Angelina shrine...no one cares!!

Get over it and stop sweating Jen so much her and Brad got over each other now its time you do the same, so STFU!!!

Wicked1

KERA-SHE LEAVES THEM EVERY NIGHT...OTHER CELEBRITY MOMS DO NOT! Let's not mention her showing us her ass and OTHER things. Yeah, no reason to bash Britney! Get a clue, seriously.

Eli

Here's my question TMZ, If you actually post it up for once, why should Jen say anything to anyone?

I mean really what the hell is wrong with the world who gives a sh*t if shes with Vince or the pope! Honeslty GOSSIP is so nasty, does anyone know any other website thats interesting?

mia

britney is a great mom..I think she just having a bad situation in her life and need to take a break...i:m sure while she:s at home she should be a great mom....britney....you need justin...he"ll make you happy...tell him that you still want him...you go girlllll.....I love you

Eli

#66 I agree with you, people bash on her like they actuallt slept next to her and knew what a horrible person she is, well for all you people that have memory loss....lets not forget Angelina was a bigtime ho back in the days besides being a crazy ass biatch!

Im happy for her and Brad they belong together, but stop bashing on Jen just cause you have personal shrines in your house from Angie and Brad!

Considering that your all a bunch of haters, your all forgiven for being such poor excuses of human flesh!!!

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

It seems that I was one of the few who actually believed that Jen and Vince were a couple and hoped the relationship would work. That being said, I still like Jennifer, but I Love Vince a whole heck of a lot more. I do believe that he dumped Jen at least three months ago because of her incessant crying and worrying about what the heck Brad and Angie were doing. Yes I do believe Jen lied on Oprah, now I know she is not worthy of my support of her career. Jennifer seems to be obsessed with all things Brad, she still hasn't gotten over him, that is why she keeps in close contact with his peeps. And to think Vince was by her side when Jen's dad had the heart attack.stroke,,, He deserves so much better, someone who will commit to him...

So Sick Of...

#62 Clitney is a target because she is out drunk every night! She was out last night too!!!

What a dumb bitch. Social workers can't get a hold of her 'cause she is out every night, then goes to a hotel in the wee hours of the morning to sleep. Who knows what time she gets home, probably in time to change and go out again!

I HOPE SHE LOSES THOSE BABIES! They are better off without a Mother like her!