Reports that Britney Probed for Partying are Bogus

12/6/2006 6:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears with no panties onReports are circulating that the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services has paid a visit to Britney Spears because of her recent hard partying. I'm told that is simply not the case.

Reliable sources in the world of Britney tell me DCFS never questioned the panty-challenged singer about her late-night clubbing. I'm getting a sense that the agency may have questioned Spears in the recent past as a follow-up to the seat belt incident earlier this year. Of course, Brit aficionados remember that DCFS went to her Malibu home after learning that Sean Preston was a passenger in the car she was driving and he was not strapped in. No action was taken in that case.

When I was a reporter at the CBS affiliate in Los Angeles, I did a year's worth of stories about DCFS and how foster children were dying because of abuse that was never detected by the agency. DCFS is an understaffed county department that can't investigate all the truly serious allegations of child abuse. Even though Britney may be trading lullabies for Hyde, it's a safe bet she's got help at home. If DCFS investigated Britney's partying and at-risk kids were ignored, department officials would be skewered. Period.

Sand In My Crack

You go Tom!!

One of the most intelligent posts I have read here..short, sweet and to the point. If you do have kids yourself I will nominate you for Dad of the Year!!

Elwinette

I feel strongly for my hypothesis that Britney feels no connecction withJayden James whatsoever, and she is only catering to Sean preston bcoz that was the baby she's always wanted. sh has been with him almost evrytime in public. Recently, she managed to take him to the zoo in betwee her hang-overs!!
Up till now, her 2month-old tot is a ghost whom has never seen the light of day -besides Jayden is an unwanted pregancy and his arrival in the world has only brought more bad news for Britney. The baby dady didn't change after the 2nd baby and the marriage went in a downfall. All those are taking a toll on britney's mental stability and it explains her wreckless behaviour. I hope somebody intervenes..

As for K-Fed, leave the guy alone.. Britney forced him into marriage and it could be vice verca. Im sure most of u aldies dream to be taken care by a rich man. So long for the double standard society..
"He who is without sin among you, let him [be the] first to throw a stone...." unquote from John 8:7
I'm sure a lot of u would die for ur big break too in the insustry if u had the chance...K-fed is not such a bad telaent, the hiphop industry is filled with a lot of sh*t nowadys-minus K-fed. What's with T.I, Chingy, or chamillionaire ??? ALLL BORIING cartoons !!!!!!!! even Jay-Z's cd stinks this time. Maybe Akon is a fresh talent as a newcomer..

Semantha

What is her real problem???

Rick

10. I say Britney is suffering from post-partum depression. Hasn't anybody thought about that. ??

Posted at 5:11PM on Dec 6th 2006 by Miss Karma from Montreal

YOU ARE A DUMB F*** AND IF YOU BELIEVE THAT SHE FORCED HIM INTO MARRIAGE< YOU ARE AS STUPID AS FED-EX

Whatever

Britney is out partying because she knows she will get custody. No judge in their right mind would give K-fag custody. He was flat broke and bouncing rent checks before he married his cash cow. Britney knows this. He has changed his image little too late. If anything they should be investigating him NOT Britney.

amy

I don't think Britney really cares what people say about her. So why even bother. I think that she feels strongly about her making a big come back so that is why she is doing this. She probably thinks this is going to blow over. Maybe so.

Cherry

I have two words for Britney : PARENTING CLASSES!!!!

Mimi

So she's a bad mother for needing time to blow off steam after an obviously rough marraige and two years of being knocked up?

God help you all when you have kids of your own. I'm not saying being out everynight is a great thing, and over her dead body would I say Paris Hilton is a good influence on anyone, but really, mommy's are grown ups too. I defy anyone to go through a bad relationship and not need to just- explode- for awhile.

Most parenting guides will tell you that if you don't take care of yourself, you are in no position to care for a child. Leave the woman alone- she's not beating her kids or starving them, there's no reports she's locking them in a closet for hours alone so she can go out drinking, she clearly has the financial ability to have full time help. True, a nanny is not a mom, but a sleeping infant doesn't know whether it's a nanny or mom who's home at night.

pinupgirl

Harvey Levin you are the man! You can always get the story straight! That is why we love you so!

mary

Has Harvey Levin ever done any "law" re-lated work?. How can you ever become an experienced lawyer when all it seems he does is interview people outside "The People's Court" OR trash them on TMZ.COM?

Jo Blo

Harvey Levin is such a qtpi. I remember his days on People's Court. Love you Harvey!!!

Gie

I am not a Britney fan but Britney is wealthy and I am sure her mom at the very least is making sure the kids are taken care of. Being under the public eye is her main source of income, she needs the publicity if she wants to keep earning money for herself and the rest of her family (parents and siblings included).

Worse she has done was show up with no panties unlike Courtney Love or Anna Nicole Smith who were showing up at public events intoxicated and worse high one drugs. Do we have anything to say about their kids?

Having all the paparazzi follow every single step she makes I am sure brings her to the edge just like it would probably do to all of us. She is young and so she's made some bad mothering decisions but who among you other moms out there have not?

jb

I think that every young mom would be in trouble if we were all looked at under a microscope. She may not need to go out every nite but she is famous and rich and she deserves to be out. Besides I think everyone needs to remember that KFED was hardly ever around and that she was usually with the baby and manny alone!! He is such a loser he doesnt even have his other two kids with him and he wants full custody of theirs all that boy wants is money!!

in the know

Thank you TMZ for showing enough class to correct a mistake when it is made. Britney Spear's personal life with her children is none of my business, I don't even know her. All you see is the negative things websites post every day to attract viewers. It's interesting to read about the celebrities and make comments, but to go as far as calling somone a horrible parent who you never met and never will is plain stupidity. Even if she was a bad parent, people who make mistakes need compassion and help not criticism and judgement.

A**hole SHILLS @ TMZ & Loser Steve-O

I wuv ya, Levy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments