Sylvester Stallone

Rambotox?

12/6/2006 4:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Are words even necessary?

Sylvester Stalllone

kt

who is he kidding?!
he looks like he's loaded with plastic. or wax. in rocky 52 (or whatever number we're on) they should have his face explode thick plastic goo when he gets punched. looks like it would happen now anyway.

Joe

ewww what happened to his nose?! it's three times as wide as it used to be!?!?!?

paula

Kristy....I thought the same thing when I saw him last night on ET. He looks like CRAP!!!! I sometimes wonder if these people actually own a mirror.......Mickey Rouke and is it just me or why have I never heard anyone mention Bruce Jenner's HORRIBLE nose job!

Pam

Does anyone else see the resemblance to Robert Downey, Jr??!!

rumer is FUGLY

i have seen this man's penis, and THAT'S what he should be getting worked on-- not his collagen-filled lips.

Robin

I met Sly last Friday, (Dec 1st) when he was in Denver and he did NOT look like this at all. He looked just like he always has...and you could see fine lines so I am pretty sure that he has not gotten a face lift. He almost looks fat in this picture, which I know is not the case because he was very muscular when I met him. So I don't know what is going on here, but Sly does not look like that and I have pictures to prove it! And by the way, the new "Rocky" movie is amazing!!

ENO ENIVID

I gotta a bad feeling that his movie is going to suffer a TKO at the box office. Better that is fail, 'cause you just know that Stallone will just take any profits and invest them back into his face. Yikes!

kathryn

Hey, we all get old.

Kate

Apparently Robin was given some sort of delusional drug upon meeting Mr. Stallone. If you look at the trailer for the new Rocky, he looks weird. He doesn't look like someone who has aged naturally.

Congrats

Loved him then...love him now..will ALWAYS love him!!

Bobbie

Well....at least he hasn't overdone it like some other celebrities. Kenny Rogers, for example, doesn't even look like himself! He looks like a completely DIFFERENT person! As least Sly looks a little like Robert Downey, Jr., another celebrity. There's that, at least!

My two cents

"One" unflattering photo and everyone has to assume he has had work done...please people....everyone falls for this bull crap.

Gary

Well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...have you seen Jackie Stallone lately?

Es

He looks like Brandon Davis.

msfanni

He looked totally different a week ago on E!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments