Sylvester Stallone

Rambotox?

12/6/2006 4:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Are words even necessary?

Sylvester Stalllone

PerezSux

I ran into some friends last night who saw the new ROCKY BALBOA movie and they said they were surprised at how good and heartwarming it is. Hey, even if he looks funny (come on...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree: have you seen JACKIE, lately!?!!!), it's nice that he's got a potentially good movie after all these years.

buzzz

Give him a break. Did none of you seen the beating he took from Clubber Lang? He's lucky to have any face at all.

...

How DOES one's nose get bigger with time???

Tmz is lame

This is petty and stupid.
None of them look any better or worse than he does at age 60.
Grow up TMZ, even THIS is below you.

We, are not amused.

THIS JUST IN TO THE TMZ NEWSROOM...
FLASH...
DOLLY PARTON HAD A BOOB JOB!!!!!!
(Who didn't know, and who cares...I would nuzzel those big fun bags and cover 'em with hot white sauce!)

Movie Ticket Buyer

What a shame he has chosen to disfigure himself this way, he used to be so ruggedly handsome as he was.....oh well...another hunk gone down the botox drain

Kate

Is it just me or does he look a bit like Brandon Davis?

Vanessa

Denise.... I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that thought that about him when I saw him last night.
You are right about Mickey Rourke, and Bruce Jenner and oh my goodness Joan Rivers!!!!!! They all got pulled too tight.
I know some Hollywood people who have had a little nip/tuck done, and it is subtle; it just looks like they went on vacation and got caught up on their sleep.
What ya think???

Vanessa

What ya think???

Brother Harold, S.J.

Who was this clown's plastic surgeon? Helen Keller?

susie

OMG.. Why cant these movie stars leave their faces alone. He was so handsome! I guess Jennifers skin care line isnt helping him either.

Semantha

This is just too obvious!!

Semantha

This is way too obvious even for Stalone!

Jennifer

I don't care who you are, you have to admit that Sly was superfly fine back in the day, check him out in "Nighthawks" with Billy Dee Williams, sporting long hair and face fur, Meow sexy!.

Dimples

I never thought that Stallone was good looking. He surely doesn't look good in these pictures. I enjoyed the original Rocky. The first is always the best. Some of the other Rocky movies were crap.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments