Sylvester Stallone

Rambotox?

12/6/2006 4:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Are words even necessary?

Sylvester Stalllone

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Yogi

Come on leave the guy alone,Sly has given us the "ROCKY" movies, and "COBRA"
which I watch every time it is on. The Gentleman has aged well. Here is my take on life,if only I aged ,I would be mad as hell ,but every one on this planet gets old,so learn to deal with it. You look great Sly.

Vietnam combat Veteran
p.s. ok gang beat me up,I can take it,hee hee

Paulo

Bom dia. Se quiserem investigar se o Sylvester colocou mesmo botox ou se fez uma plastica, ofereço meus serviços. Acesse meus site e descubra os nossos recursos.

bibi

When he made Rambo he just gain 20 kg,cuse his face is a bit fat,If you werent stupid,would you be know,it is just about it First he never used any steroid,he used HGH,it is hormon,it is hormon what produce your body until 25,Sly looks so young because of HGH,it help stay skin smooth,without wrinkle,and then proteine diet,he enjoy life,end workin out,and good genes…Second Sly never had any plastic chirurgy,cuse his nerves was damaged at his birth,Only one thing he had,he have made cut above his left lips,because his lips was dropped down because of accident at his birth,He said he never risced any plastic operation …so that stop read,rumors,and other stupidity….He is natural and know you why he is beast,cuse he got big sexual libido,In one article he said,he was extremly attracted to opposite sex,and he had big sexual energy,his first time was he was 12 Yay…and I am woman,but I see he has lot of sexual energy still,and now is even more sexy then he was before
Have a nice day

bibi

Have a nice day

bibi

Oh from where you stupid people got he has had any surgery,I must laugh so hard.My family is family friends of Stallone,we know each other great,and he never has had any plastic surgery why you believe all that craps,I ask Sly about it,he said If someone dont believe in good genes it is not his problem ,He said looks at your father he is the same age as me and looks younger,and thats true,so that people stop repeat what you reading about SLY,he is looking normal,any walking dead,even any surgery,he got good genes like my father,I am the same I am 40 and people dont believe me,..Second,who you are you say to him go to retire,is somewhere write when you turn 60,you are dead or what,it is his thing,he surely dont go retire just because you wish,and I agree with him,Sly is one amazing,kind person,we have still lot of fun,so stop care of his life,you are nobody to judge him.So that that you know there are people who got good genes...well I am going to Jennifer,cuse we have meeting for her healthcare,and If you dont know he was put on weigh over 220 lbs cuse he looks fatter..Next use your brains

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6