Britney's "Bad Girl" Defense

12/7/2006 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsBritney Spears is finally owning up to some wicked behavior – but says that she's just trying to make up for lost time.

In a statement posted on her home page last night, Britney says, "I probably did take my new found freedom too far ... Every move I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected," a winking reference to a certain part of her anatomy that captured a nation's attention. "Thank God for Victoria's Secrets' [sic] new underwear line!"

But Britney asks for our understanding: "It's been so long since I've been out on the town with friends. It's also been 2 years since I celebrated my birthday."

Can Bill Clinton Put Lindsay on the Straight and Narrow?

Lindsay Lohan wants to enlist that paragon of moral rectitude – Bill Clinton – to help her rescue her flailing public image.

In a rambling email she sent to friends and lawyers, the freckled phenom says, "Hilary [sic] Clinton, Bill Clinton ... would be willing [to help], if we just ask. If we just ASK." What's more, as Page Six reports, another Clinton-era crony wants to lend a hand as well: "Al Gore will help me. He came up to me last night and said he would be very happy to have a conversation with me." She also mentions one "LR" whom she intends to take to court for "what she's done to me."

It's not the first time Lohan has blurted out pretty much the first thing that came to her head – she issued a similarly head-scratching missive when director Robert Altman died.

Oprah Doesn't Make the TomKat Cut -- Again

So TomKat, like a lot of couples who get married somewhere far-off and exotic, want to celebrate their union a little closer to home with, well, the junior varsity portion of their friends. And, reports Us Weekly, they're having a bash this Saturday at the home of Tom's producing partner Paula Wagner. But guess who isn't coming to dinner even the second time? Oprah --or so her rep says. Arnold Robinson, Cruise's rep, confirms the party, and says it's "for friends (who) were not able attend the wedding in Italy."

Party Favors: K-Fed Tries To Get Smarter ... McPhee Album Coming in January ... Madonna To Do Another H&M Collection

Could K-Fed really be getting serious about rehabbing his image? Page Six says he was spotted at the launch party for a new book called "The Concise Guide to Sounding Smart at Parties," and chatted up the authors for tips ... Songstress Katharine McPhee will unveil her first album post-"American Idol" in January, tentatively titled "Never Saw It Comin'." The album is described by the apple-cheeked McPhee as "rhythm pop" and she says it might surprise people who "thought I was going to make a Streisand record." ... Madonna will be putting her imprimatur on another collection for H&M, to be called "M by Madonna," and it'll be a women's wear line to be launched globally in March.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

Mystery

Britney and women in general are only good for two things:

1) Providing offspring
2) The activity that leads to providing offspring

I just hope she is able to ebay her kids or something and get back to music. Although, she needs to do alot and I mean alot of work on that body to get it back to what it was. Did anyone see that c-section scar? I threw up in my mouth a little from that.

So Sick Of...

TOUGH SH*T BRITNEY!

OH BOO HOO, POOR LITTLE OL' ME.

RAISE YOUR KIDS YOU DUMB BITCH!!!

alexis

You know it's funny how these stupid young dumb-tarts complain about ...oh poor me....ohhhh the papparazzi chased me and it was them who made me get into a car accident, even though i'm only driving on a permit and don't know my left from right....ohhhhh i'm in rehab....ohh i need to leave my newborn babies at home because i haven't gone out in a while and i want to plaster my punani all over the internet well, let's see,,,,,you drive down freaking rodeo or robertsons or go eat out at the ivy., hang out at the same clubs......you put yourselves in the situation and then complain about it!!! all i have to say is lindsayneeds lessons in 6th grade spelling, britney-needs a new makeup artist-....i mean come on,, you got rid of the bush ...the least you can do is tweeze and line the brows!!! and paris, really, what is your IQ?????

Wicked

Why would Tom and Katie want that APE FACE...FAT ASS at any wedding or party they host? Tell me people, splain that to me.

url

#16 Deb -- Forgot to take your prozac!

Helen

Lindsay - give me a f***ing break!
Do what ordinary people do (for you are ordinary, you are no superstar kiddo)...go get help in the form of a good THERAPIST>
Stop seeking publicity by asking Bill Clinton for advise. Really? Give us all a break,and just go away somewhere.

melanie

Hey it's one thing when someone is out working a 9 to 5 job and having to leave their kids in daycare, granparents, or a babysitter/nanny....but it's another thing to go out boozing and cruising all night long until the wee hours in the morning - I don't know Britney personally and frankly I don't care - but from what I see I feel sorry for her kids - she markets her life and has made millions being a "role model" to young girls. I feel sorry for those of you who believe she's entitled to have children and behave so irresponsible but when you toot your horn like she did on how she'd take care of them and not use a nanny - she deserves some backlash....also for those of you who think she can honestly go out party and drink til 5:00am in the morning and still get up with her children and spend quality time with them - YOU'RE the ones smoking crack

Wicked

#16 Deb

Somebody's jealous. Get a life.

Lisa

#62 Well said. I agree.

in the know

I love the Britney critics that post here on a regular basis. Where are your kids while you hang on the computer insulting other people's parental skills? In the playpen, the crib or just being ignored by being forced to watch a movie all afternoon while you post vicious comments because of pent up frustration. At least Britney ackowledges her mistakes unlike you critics who know no one will know what kind of parents you are because you hide behind a imperfections behind a computer.

Whatever

Can we please stop with the lame pictures of k-fag? The guy is a total loser desperate for attention and money! Britney admitted she got a little to wild, he never will. He is a lowlife snake in the grass with the dick the size of a tictac.

monica

Since when is it an OBLIGATION to party ? BS seems to think that she has some catching up to do. Please, when you decided to become pregnant twice, that was the end of your partying for at least ten years sweetheart. Take care of your babies, you will never regret this, but continue to party and you are only going to get into deeper despair. I pray for you.

Monica

Deb

Hey 61, I don't need prozac, thanks anyways! I know talent, and Ms McPEE has NONE. Unless you count flashing your c**t and tits on national tv, which I do not count as talent!

Bi-Polar Hippie

# 70

Feeling a little guilty about something? Where are you kids any why are you releasing frustration on gossipers? Hypocrite.....:)

j/k......relax....breathe-in......breathe-out.......

Steph

Actually this is the best L has looked in a long time. Even though I don't think much of her and her trashy mom.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments