Fight Breaks Out Over Scary Spice

12/7/2006 12:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel B: Click to watchFormer Spice Girl and current potential Eddie Murphy baby mama, Melanie B., set off a photog fight in Beverly Hills.

After eating at Mr. Chow, the stacked singer became trapped in the middle of a turf war between two rival paparazzi. As the two men aggressively confronted each other, Mel's handler started yelling, "Get her inside!" An X17 photographer lashed back, "You in my hood!"

A scared Scary Spice retreated into Mr. Chow and emerged only after the fight had died down. Though she looked calm during her second exit, it was clear that Mel wanted to get the heck out of there, telling her driver, "Let's go, let's go!"

mmyers

Basically, Eddie saw an opportunity to trade up a bit! I mean he even took Mel and Phoenix on vacation with his kids. There as no way he knew that he had a chance with Ms. X Babyface Edmonds, and when he realized he did, he dropped her like a bad habit. Little did suspect that she might be preggers! It will be interesting to see what he does when the test comes back POSITIVE! Think Ms. X will stay. The saga continues.....

opinionated one

damn the f*** happened to her? She looks like she just popped out the dumpster. If I was Eddie I'd leave her ass too. SH*TEOUS I tell you.

Megan

LAME video! I would hardly call that a fight. TMZ sensationalizes to make up for their boring content.. I never heard Mel B. yell to the driver, she actually sounded pretty calm to me.

Meatetarian

I wish those two leeches would shoot each other and make the world a better
place (the photographers)

Miapocca

Tracy Edmonds is just another stupid BIMBO who probably has beleived Eddie lies about Scary anf his ex-wife..as they say a tiger rarely changes its stipes and she will learn soon..just ask Britney darling......looking for her next meal ticket...Scary spice is also scary...if I were her, I would just leave the scumbag
and move on..she has enough money to take care of her kids...Actually she was the one
who ended up paying her ex husband when they divorced!!!

Fed EX finally has company

That

i think scary spice and eddie murphy should go on the maury show "eddie you are the father!!!!"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* lmfao!

Hello Kitty

Now they are putting a claim on certain areas !

duh...totally !

Wow Eddie...you would think after already fathering 5 kids...you would KNOW where babies come from....I hope this baby is YOURS and your get a damn clue.....aren't you like 50 something ??? grow up man !

Rob Hart

This is the best I've ever seen Mel. She looks glowing.
Eddie's an idiot.

liz

This will make baby #7 for Eddie:

#1 - Tamara Moore

#2-#6 - ex-wife Nicole Mitchell

#7 - Mel B

sean

you sure that's mel b and not downtown julie brown from club mTV? i can never tell these two apart.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2