Bow Wow's

N-Bomb

12/8/2006 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bow Wow performsBow Wow isn't deleting the N-word from his lyrics.

At last night's Jingle Ball Concert hosted by 102.7 KIIS FM, Bow Wow gave a no-holds-barred performance in front of thousands of screaming youngsters.

A shirtless and dancing Bow announced, lyrically, that he is single and not dating Ciara, while dropping the N-word throughout his songs. In the aftermath of the Michael Richards rant, some artists have chosen to lose the derogatory term, but not Bow Wow.

No one at the concert seemed to be affected by his use of the word; perhaps his younger audience is unaware of the weight the word has carried.

Calls to Bow Wow's reps were not immediately returned.

tlatzoteotl

This is getting ridiculous. WHO CARES!?!??

The only reason TMZ thinks the word carries that much weight now is because this site has delusions of grandeur.

When you say "some artists have decided to stop using the word"...don't you mean Paul Mooney has decided to stop using it? Paul Mooney is only one man. I'm not saying I don't respect his decision, but I think the decisions of other black artists should be respected as well. If they decide to continue to use the word, TMZ's propaganda is not going to stop them, and that same propaganda isn't going to get people to care when those black artists defy TMZ.

I think TMZ thinks it's going to give the paparazzi business dignity. IT'S NOT!

Whatthehellevah

D, the white would will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER get it. Even though they keep asking the same stupid question over and over again as to why blacks and say nigger and they can't. They've been given the answer and continually keep asking.

I'll tell you what. If someone white wants to call a black person nigger, go right ahead. You have the freedom to do so, but if you get sucker punched, you'll realize that with freedom of speech oftentimes come consequences. I hope I made that perfectly clear for once.

Wicked

The only people who should STOP USING THE 'N' WORD...are NEGRO'S.

Eli

You go Bow wow, you's a funky little n*****! lol

Torshion Bar

Should TMZ stop using stupid f***ing polls about who and who shouldn't stop using the N Word... Jesus f***ing christ, enough allready, for f***ing f***s sake, people, are you that f***ing boring? Don't you have a f***ing thing worth saying at all? Holy sh*t!

do something about it

This is why the rest of the world hates you(white people)! 1. You think you own the world your insecure and you steal. Asians are smarter blacks and hispanics are stronger middle easterns are clever. Your so so. This isnt even your country you had to steal that. Mexicans start to populate and you scream immigration they are doing exactly what you did when you robbed the NATIVE americans you dont even no what country your originally from in the first place atleast other races have a clue. In my country we just sit back and laugh at you all you have is debt. Before you scream im black im not my race is unimportant just know im not caucasion whatever that is! Morons screaming over not being able to us the word why dont you trade places with one you insecure morons who care about you celebrites more than your own soilders fighting in a pointless war you stupid president fueled. YOU CRACKERS( TO ALL THE BLACKS WHO WANT TO SAY IT) MAKE ME AND THE REST OF THE WORLD SICK!

HoneyPot

TO: ithoughthiswasamericapeople

You are a friggin idiot....You are doing your race a disservice. First, all caps indicates SCREAMING, which you would know if you finished high school. Second, You have 13 lines with no punctuation... Did you attend school at all or did you have to quit school to help the "plight of your people"? Probaby not, you were sitting around waiting for the government to send you your welfare check. GET A LIFE, and I'm screaming that.

JESSICA M

#19 DO YOU GO TO CHURCH?! DONT YOU KNOW THAT MAKING A STATEMENT LIKE THAT WILL WIND YOU UP IN THE LAKE OF FIRE! THOU SHALL NOT US HIS NAME IN VANE, IF I WERE YOU I WOULD REPENT ASAP. GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL

Torshion Bar

#21 Go f*** yourself with a blow dryer in the bathtub, you preachy POS.

Torshion Bar

Edit: I'm meant #22

Eli

Wow I feel the love of the Holiday Spirits!! JOY TO THE WORLD....lol

Lita

I am weary of people (usually white people) rushing to say "see, they're hypocrites!" You see, it simply doesn't work that way and if you don't see why you're being idiotic.

I hate the word n*gger, and as a black woman has been called that name more than once and whose parents grew up segregated, I could talk for hours on why I hate the word. I hate to hear young people and most black entertainers use it (I think Chris Rock has used it very smartly in some of his comedy -- listen to what he is saying) but to suggest that I should be as offended hearing it come out of another black person's mouth as I am when a white person uses it is *stupid*.

Think, people. Suggesting that whites should have an equal right to the word makes you sound uneducated and semi-racist. I have a close friend who refers to her family often as "white trash". That's her family, her history, her right. I would *never* try to use that phrase to refer to someone because it would be offensive for me to do so. I have another friend (female) and sometimes when we're kidding with each other one of us might say "you're such a bitch!" However, neither of us would appreciate a man using that word to refer to us. It's about context, who's using the word to refer to whom.

And as an aside, referring to black people as "they" it that manner is very telling.

Lisa

#19 Angry much? Get some mental health.

Me

#9...No, hopefully not every person. Maybe only if our president uses it. It's one of the few things he hasn't done to put his foot in his mouth yet.

jen

I dont know. Being black I dont like using the word. But I guess cause he's famous...its okay.......and because he needs to appear "gangsta" ...........i think people like him and all the other black people in the world that don't want to rise above calling each other "nigga" or whatever is making our race look so low. Like we can't grasp the fact that we need to stop blaming white people for our problems and just face the facts that it is US that need to change.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments