Matt's Aussie Trash Look

12/8/2006 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey finally got dressed; unfortunately he chose a hideous 10-year-old-looking unwashed purple sweatshirt, along with a patterned do-rag and camo pants -- he looks like he's about to clean house for Crocodile Dundee.

Everyone's favorite public tooth-brusher was spotted (and possibly smelled) at Sydney Airport while waiting for a flight back to the United States.Matthew McConaughey gallery: Click to launch If you're wondering about the lizard-covered bag over his shoulder ... we're told it's a didgeridoo -- an aboriginal musical instrument. Bongo boy loves his instruments.

McConaughey has been Down Under for the past few weeks, filming his latest movie, "Fool's Gold."

amy

He could be wearing a dress and makeup for all I care. Uhh. Nice body.

kathryn

I don't care what Matthew has on, under that mess is the hottest body I've ever seen! MMMM, love ya Matt!

Standards are badly needed.

Fine to be a man's man; work out, sweat and get down with Mother nature.
He seems a great person; but the boy should have some major cash, so a few decent casual outfits shouldn't pose a problem. Hell, he can hire someone to set him up. Unless he discovered a shower and a shaver, I wouldn't date him. If I were single. And I'm very tolerant and play team sports myself, and am no stranger to sweat and shale.

woolyone

he is still just way beyond hot. If he's dirty, I can give him a bath.... with my tongue.

amy

he could be in a dumpster and he still would be hot!!!! ahh i love dirty boys:}

WHAT

MATTHEW

McCONAUGHEY

DOESN'T

WANT

YOU

TO

KNOW...

steve

Looks like five miles of bad road.

Standards are badly needed.

Hey, dinkyfats post #4, didn't your mama teach you that it's not
kosher to go after someone for something they are born with
and therefore not change??? You are a sewer jerk. Criticism
should be restricted to things a person has the power to change;
anything else is just dirty, nasty, and classless and therefore no
one pays that kind of a dis any mind.

disgusted

Doesn't matter what he wears or doesn't wear. MMMM this boy is HOT!
#$ Dinkyfats you are below sewer level.

Sand In My Crack

Dinkyfats that was hilarious, have to admire all the work and though put into the vid..and lighten up for pete's sake...I doubt if dinky's video wil make Matt lose work or hamper his rep as a ladies man..Sheeeeessh!

h8er#1

Dinky Fats...that video went on & on forever! It was amusing, but I'm not sure it is entirely true. Good for a laugh though.

juli

why don't you leave these people alone...it's one thing to cover some news about celebrities...but who are you to comment on everything they wear, eat, etc? i'm sure if the public started to stalk you everyday, we'd have plenty to laugh about your appearance.
let them live...can't you find something else to do with your life???

snyggast

TMZ has the greatest collections of losers. Yeah you! People who hate celebs yet can't help but come back to post and read about them. I for one don't hate any of them. I could care less. I guess most people have this jealous, prepubescent I'm just growing a tit attitude. Get a life losers. LOL Why would you hate some who doesn't have affect your life in any way, but for the fact that they earn more than you? Lewwwseeers! lol

snyggast

#15 it's called being a bunch of losers. I was suprised to see so many haters/losers here and other celeb gossip sites. lol

Brother Harold, S.J.

He looks as if he smells like sh*t.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments