Hottest Videos -- Week of 12/03

12/9/2006 2:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears
Britney let the world look up her skirt again, but his time, she kept her privates private. At her 25th birthday party, Britney shook her barely covered butt in front of a glass window, showing everyone that she does own panties afterall.
Eddie Murphy
The day after Eddie Murphy's rep denied that his client made comments on a Dutch show questioning the paternity of Scary Spice's unborn child, TMZ obtained the footage showing Eddie doing just that. Maybe the rep figured our phones couldn't call internationally.
Rip Torn
"Dodgeball" star Rip Torn's arrest in North Salem, New York wasn't his first run-in with police. In January 2004, Torn was arrested in New York City after crashing into a taxi. Check out his videotaped rant.

K-Fed
K-Fed made a visit to soon-to-be-ex-wife Britney Spears in Malibu, on her birthday weekend. We're not sure if K-fed spent the night, but when asked about his tour, he responds, "Take it easy."
PAris Hilton
With her penchant for In-N-Out, despite working for Carl's, it's no surprise that Paris eats. It's her ability to multi-task while doing so that is surprising. If she could only convince the rest of the Hollywood waifpack to have a sandwhich.

Matt

Britney doesn't really have kids, right?

p1tey1

I'm disappointed in Eddie Murphy. This is a private matter and he should keep his mouth shut until after the paternity test.

tattoo

I've got 2 good photos of Brittany baring all. email me at tattoo113@lycos .com with your email address and I will be glad to send them to you.

Elwinette

I'm disapointed in Eddie Murphy as well..he won my heart many years ago and i'm sure did too many people for his talent as an actor/comedian.Its very immature to air dirty laundry in public. He's got inside the panties of Scary Spice as many times he would like ( I guess) before they split, and now he's dissing the very same woman. Its completely ridiculous ...
But admit that the question on the Dutch tv show was a tough if he had just given the impression he is the father, Im ure they would have come up right with another one asking why he is is no no longer supporting the pregnant mamma??
I hope his prostate glands fall off so he cannot be a man anymore, and S E X would only be a word in the dictionary.. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Can somebody please tell me where to log in so that I don't have to keep getting all these confirmations in my mailbox.. I entered the given password on tmz home page where it says AOL and AIM sign, but it doesn't work????

Lenn K

Why oh why do celebrities who have millions of dollars at risk can't be smart enough to buy a $5.00 box of rubbers? Eddie I blame you and all other athletics and entertainers with stupidity.