Kidman Gets a Lift

12/11/2006 5:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Kidman was picked up by recently-rehabbed hubby Keith Urban, from what sources say was some type of support meeting.

Kidman and Urban exchanged marriage vows in late June ... Urban took the pledge in late October.

Seriously

I love how people come in here with 80 different names to answer me.
I only have one. Yeah, you're all real brave. Could be you're just one person.
Have some balls to quit making up names to answer.
Ahem who?
Losers.

torrie

O.K. the difference between these two are total opposites. Keith appears to be very private not only when it comes to photo's but also in interviews whereas Nicole can't get enough headlines and photo's good or bad no such thing as bad publicity. Furthermore, the last thing if I were Keith I would want a very quiet, low key christmas to share with my wife in a home setting not a beverly hills hotel suite! Has Nicole even asked the children if they are ready to be brought back into this situation? It seems that it all comes down to whatever Nicole wants Nicole gets when Nicole wants it and to hell with everyone else's feelings. Maybe instead of going to a support group she should attend a sensitivity course it sure as hell couldn't hurt!

maggie

Doesn't one have access to a barber/hairdresser in rehab? At least Keith looks normal height in this pic and not like a midget (i.e. the picture by the pond). Do they think walking around looking grungy will make them less noticeable?

Actually, I like these two and think they are a cute couple.

Deanna

Gee, it sure seems like a lot of people here are talking like they KNOW what both Nicole & Keith think & do 24 hours a day. But the truth is only THEY know what goes on in their relationship & what they think & what their plans are.

And I wish people would quit criticizing how they look, they weren't exactly dressed for a red carpet, they are trying to live their lives as normally as people in their situation can. I love the old sayings, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" & "Treat others as you would like people to treat you."

Bonnie

Ezze, you know nothing about Kieth. First off he goes COMMANDO, second he is a beautiful person and has a beautiful soul, third, everyone makes mistakes in life and deserves a second chance. I believe that Keith and Nicole will make it through this, and be able to have the family and life they both want. I wish them all the best and He will return back stronger than ever.

sue

entertaining posts prnzes.,curvy, patty!!!!especially post #39 LMFAO (_lol_)

cricket

Her hairline was moved back an inch when she had her most recent plastic surgery.That's why she now has a giant forehead.Keith is a very talented,smart ,kind person.He deserves so much better than that cold-blooded,self serving,selfish plastic witch.He went through rehab in 98 and he's done just fine until she turned his life into a goldfish bowl..I wish Keith all the best,I hope he can recover,dump her and have a good life.I hope she just makes a few more flops then quietly fades away out of the public eye.

Janmah

I wish them the best of luck. Keith, please, please get it together you 're an exceptionally talented man and you 've got such a wonderful wife. What else can one ask for? you have it all ok. Also use prayers daily to guide and protect you always cuz the lord loves you. May God continue to bless you both. Jan

Linda

I'm happy for them and I think they can make it work..they seem so much in love and it is real.
I'm thrilled that she is done with that Control freak Tom and I want to see her with her kids much more... Nicole and Keith needs to punch Tom out!

SARA

I LOVE KEITH URBAN I AM A HUGE FAN OF HIM .I REALLY DONT LIKE NICOLE FROM THE STUFF I READ ON HER . HE IS CUTE HE DESIVES SOMEONE BETTER. AND NOT GROSS

SARA

KEITH URBAN MAY NOT EVEN BE ON DRUGS I MEAN COME ON. ANY BODY SELF-THINKING THATS NICOLE WHO IS GOING TO PARTY WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS WITHOUT HER WEDDING RING I HOPE HE DIVORCES HER.

madie

I think Nicole is beautiful and I hope it works out with her new husband....
couldn't stand the old one she had....tom looked controlling to me..
I wish her the best....

SARA

WHEN YOU SAY NICOLE MIGHT BE HAPPIER WITH A WOMAN I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT KEITH BECAUSE IF ANYTHING SHE LOOKS GROSS AND HE DESIVES BETTER AND KEITH LOOKS SEXY WITH THE HAIR

TeeGirl

Omg! Got much love for Keith! He is gorgeous & soooo talented! Nicole is a very lucky woman to get him. I wish them both much love & luck! You people who are being so negative are obviously not very happy with your own lives. I wish you all much luck, too! Get a life, if all you have to do is dump on others!
P.S...Nicole...if you can't handle him, I'll be happy to take him off your hands!...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4