Brangelina Gets Physical

12/12/2006 3:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina and BradEven though Angelina Jolie has made it clear that she's no fan of PDA, her actions tell another story. TMZ cameras caught Brangelina arriving hand-in-hand at the after party for "The Good Shepherd," and it looked like neither one wanted to let go. Also showing up for the all-star event were Matt Damon and Robert De Niro.

Later that night at Butter were rap mogul Jay-Z, Heiress Paris Hilton, Elisha Cuthbert, Val Kilmer and Tyson Beckford -- who looked pretty badass on his bike.

Meanwhile, on the left coast, Janice Dickinson and Orlando Jones showed some TMZ love at a Hollywood party for a new Ed Hardy clothing line. Also seen: John Salley and Eric Mabius of "Ugly Betty." Tony Rock (Chris' brother) saw our cameras at the party and said he knew it was time to go! The nerve!

Check it out in this bi-coastal edition of Star Catcher: New York and L.A.!

Tep

I often ask myself...why do I even care? Strangely though I do. So I pause and reflect. Of course, I have never met Jennifer, Brad or Angelina. The facts are: Jen and Brad were married...problems, well of course..all relationships have them. Did it require divorce? Probably not. Why not have done the "decent" thing. If you are so miserable in a marriage...be strong enough to leave. Not because you found something new and wonderful. But because, you need your time alone to figure out life.

Brad, I really don't think you were so miserable with Jen...things just weren't on your time table. Hey, welcome to the real world. Now, you jumped into a relationship before you severed a previous one...immediately immersed yourself in adoptions and birth...with a woman you barely knew. Exciting?? no doubt. You're chasing an illusion...like most of us do.

I guess for me, to see this flaunted and celebrated...is sad. You can adopt a whole nation of children....doesn't matter. What about the decency of character..what about a promise made to another human being. Are vows to be "I will love and cherish, honor and obery till death do us part...except when I'm tired of being in a relationship, and something new comes my way so I don't have to dig deep into my own psyche."

Isn't that our deepest fear...to place love and trust in another...only to be betrayed? I believe it is.

Richards is a racist bastard

Does anyone know if Miapocca has a life?

Crystal

I love Angelina and Brad, I think they are the perfect couple. Don't hate them because they like to be real, not like Jennifer who is sooooooo fake.

Kat

Suddenly they are so open about their relationshiop and PDA's....hmmmm funny about the same time confirmation of the Vaughniston break up is revealed. Angie babe your trying to hard, being to clinging and needy will not work. You know deep down he still loves her and your just holding on to the fling.
Come on now, how fair is it to bring a "dad" into Maddox's life so suddenly add two more kids so quickly and bring in more? She is only trying to cement her relationship without thinking of the impact. She knew he was married. Besides...Brad I do not believe is any more different then Jen. I think he is really self absorbed, career drivin and selfish as well. He has temporarily conformed to Angies way to get what he wants. Brad is no innocent either, he wants to be the hollywood man not the run all over the world saving people man. If Jen is shallow then Brad is right along there with her. The fact is, these two people participated in adultery, knowingly lied and misled someone and caused undue pain and shame to someone. They paraded their "family" with no thought to any other party involved. If Jen was so shallow and selfish, why then do his parents still love her so much?? This relationship is self serving for both people and more than likely will not last. Brad - wanted a kid and Angie gave him one, Angie - wanted help, Brad gave her that. the truth is Angie cannot trap someone with children in order to make them stay and Brad cannot continue pretending to be someone he is not. Both people are trying to force a relationship to prove people wrong although at the end of the day this was probably just lust and to many rash decisions. The fantasy they created will never wipe away the reality. If they last, great for the kids, they deserve each other, if they don't then they deserve that as well. What went around will come around cause as we know every dog does get their day.

PATRICIA

FIRST OF ALL,BRAD WAS THE ONE 2 SCREW AROUND.DON'T BLAME THE WOMEN.HE WANTED HER JUST AS MUCH AS SHE DID.SHIT HAPPENS.AND I THINK THEY ARE BETTER FOR EACH OTHER THAN BRAD AND JENNIFER.I FREAK OUT WHEN BRAD AND JENNIFER GOT TOGETHER .I KNEW THAT WASN'T THE RIGHT WOMEN FOR BRAD.AND I WISH THEM ALL THE HAPPINESS AND LOVE TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILY.MAY GOD BLESS THEM AND YOU TWO.STOP ALL THIS HATE.BE POSITIVE HAVE LOVE YOU'LL BE MUCH HAPPIER YOUR SELF. PATRICIA

vicki

kat, how dumb are you? if he still loves jennifer why did HE leave her? he had her and knew the boring ass needy person she was and wanted more and better for his future. he didn't leave you he left her so get over it. he is happy now. get a hobby.all of you rabid aniston fans forget she gave interviews while still married that she and brad were going to stay married as long as it worked and she wasn't sure he was the love of her life. she doesn't sound like she was so sure of them either. she used the break up and it has backfired on her.

Moimeme

Well I am Angie's biggest fan.FYI if a marriage of Brad and Jen didn't work out why would u blame it on her? The thing was already on shaking grounds obviously. Angie as the courage to be different and herself but still get judged by some haters like y'all. That's sad. I wish them all the best and people before making judgment take a good look at ur lives cause they r not perfect either...Luv u Brangelina

Ming

Hey whiners, it doesn't come as a surprise that they had feelings for one another develop during filming of M&MS. Jennifer knew about it and so did her BFF Courtney. However, they believe Brad didn't cheat. He told Jennifer of his attraction and was honest.

Just because you feel like having sex doesn't mean you have to have sex. Guess some of you people can't control your actions and you believe everyone else can't control themselves either.

A.

I CONSIDER THIS ANGELINA BIATCH A LIAR AND A HIPOCRITE. WHAT'S THIS ABOUT THE CRAP THAT SHE WANTS TO DO RIGHT WITH JENNIFER? ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS "LADY" IF MOTHER CALCUTTA AND BRAD IS POPE JOHN II. I REALLY HOPE PEOPLE SEE THEM FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE, AND THAT THEY DON'T EARN ANY TYPE OF GOLDEN GLOBE OR OSCAR. THEY DON'T DESERVE IT.

WOMEN BEWARE, WHEN ANGELINA IS AROUND, ROUND UP YOUR HUBBIES, TRUST ME, I'VE SEEN THESE KIND OF WOMEN AND THEY DON'T HAVE ANY MORALS.

AS FOR THE IDIOT OF BRAD, TRUST ME, AS SOON AS ANGELINA SEES ANOTHER HUNK,,,GOODBYE BRAD...

HAVE A NICE DAY AND THINK ABOUT MY COMMENTS...

Pat Cromwell

Alice (Dec 17th comment) you are stupid! Susan Easley (Dec 14th comment) You are stupid. Both of you are dumbasses! Girl(s) don't cha know that "them be fightin words!" when you talk bad about Angie!!!! She's is wonderful with a beautiful heart. Come on ladies and let me kick your ass for doggin out Angie. She's my girl. Jen's my girl too! She's a lady who took a very bad public kick. But she has shown that she too is a strong ass woman who carried her ass own and has not given up. She ain't bitter but gettin on! Both women can be role models. One an advertisement for looking out for the community and the other "Don't let no man get you down - cry for a minute but find strengh in yourself and get on with the remaining 23 hrs and 59 minutes in the day" Brad was lucky to have had Jen in his pass and Angie in his future!

A.

Pat No. 149: Brother or sister you definitely don't have children (females)! There is no way in hell I will support this biatch and this idiot. They did the wrong thing, and I assure you that there is Karma and they will pay for all the pain they have caused.
This couple doesn't even deserve our time of day and I won't give it to them.

Grow up, life can't be so amoral.

Antoinette

I think you guys need to get a life and leave Brad and Angie alone. The union between Brad and Angie has done far more for society than the union between him and Jen. Brad introduced his pal Clooney to the plight of African and now Clooney is fighting for the people of Darfure. On the other hand, Clooney introduce Matt and he is now championing causes in African. Since Brad team with Jolie he has been championing causes all around the globe, thus changing the world. When he was with Jen all they did was sit on their money. They did not for charity. He is now a better man and now I can actually say I like him.

kick Bachi

1. Miapocca: means :dump ugly f*** face!

2. People: It was me that f***ed up the relationship with Brad intesionally. I am ugly, fat, no sense of style and most of all, I can't act. The reason I've gotten the Rachel's part because I sat on the director's C**K for the whole week and begged him for the part. I was the one that pushed Brad to the diva, Angie, who I have been and will admire so I can get attention by others feel sorry for my ugly fat ass (and it actually worked cause I didn't know there were so many stupid and ignorance f***s exist) ....Again, thank you to all of my stupid fans, thank you for being ignorance to be on my big fat ugly liar and no talent girl. LOVE!!!! HoJenAsston

kick Bachi

A poem from Miapocca:

MIAPOCCA IS A BIG FAT HOHOHO. MIAPOCCA SERVES EGGNOG WITH HER'S HO OPEN. MIAPOCCA EAT HO'S SHIAT AND DIE FALLING IN A SHIAT HO.

Merry Xmas

kick Bachi

Ok people, I admit it. I am The HOJENNIFAT. I am a bitter and jealous big fat ugly HO. I don't have any class cause I was trying to use the name MIAPOCCA to cover my real name - HOJENIFAT. aka. J. A.. Now, I am depress after reveal myself to the world, I need to suck fat c**k and maybe blow my big ass brain out.....please pray for me my dear stupid friends....well unless you have any blows for me....