ABC Security Cam

Captures Richie's Arrest

12/12/2006 1:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A camera trained on the 134 Freeway in Burbank recorded Nicole Richie's DUI arrest early Monday morning.

Nicole Richie
ABC Television has offices near the exit ramp which Richie used to enter the freeway going the wrong way. ABC security guards noticed the commotion on their monitors and trained their security camera in that direction.

The pictures show Richie talking to CHP officers. We're told she admitted that she had taken Vicodin and smoked pot.

Richie's attorney, Howard Weitzman, exclusively tells TMZ "This is a difficult time for Nicole but she is prepared to accept whatever responsibility is appropriate. She intends to continue with her career and will deal with any other issues that need to be addressed."

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

And since when did Nicole ever NOT look black? She is biracial, she has stated this. For everyone who keeps stating that I'm okay with Nicole and her drug induced driving down the L.A. freeway, are so wrong. Again I will state that I commented on Poster #1 comment about Nicole's race, and took it from there. Don't be mad because she isn't white is all I'm saying. If you like her you do, if you don't you don't.

AGAIN

Don't drive while high on drugs...

Lea

To L.A. Dime: Okey, we get it, you are preggers, full of negative hormones.. do the world a favor and deal with it on your own, not here on the TMZ Blog. Thank you.

Rick

Her attorney said,"...intends to continue with her career." There was a "career"?!? Did I miss something?

TamTam

#89 Brandon - LMAO - if you are going to try anD correct someone, be sure to reread your thoughts before sending! Anyway I would correct your phrase as follows:

"If you are going to try to use a phrase, please have the intelligence to use it correctly".

Boy I'm having a ball here today! Thanks everyone!

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Pat, please read all of my posts before you comment. I'm ot in the motherly way. I'm not married yet...

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Pat,

please read all of my posts before you stupidly comment on them... I'm not in the motherly way, I'm not married yet. I addressed this issue with another poster

Whatever

Nicole is a dumb tw*t who is damn lucky she didn't kill anyone. Mr. Ritchie should cut this leech off from his bank account and make her work to earn a living. Maybe then she'd have less time to be out partying and driving under the influence of whatever the hell she took.

Danny JG

While all you Goons were raggin' on each other about "color", you missed the posts #47, 49, 50...about Mariah Carey's being black...How do you like that....And all this time, I just thought she was just fat-ass UGLY.....well, at least now it makes sense.

chena

Arrested for DUI. Can't Nicole Ritchie stop doing EVERYTHING that Paris does 1st?

VANESSA

Why is everyone so preoccupied by Nichole's race. Balck, white, red blue, brown- it doen't matter. The point of the matter is that she has serious problems, she is an anorexic pot head that cannot drive - THAT'S THE ISSUE HERE

Nikki Russo

IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT "SOMEONE" CUT OFF NICOLE RICHIE FOREVER ... SHE

*HAS NO TALENT
*HAS NO LOOKS
*HAS AN UGLY BODY
*HAS NO PERSONALITY

*YET IS THE (ADOPTED) DAUGHTER OF ONE OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST SINGERS/COMPOSERS ... LIONEL RICHIE ... AND I'M SURE HE'S VERY DISAPPOINTED IN HER "CHILDISH ANTICS" ... SHE NEEDS TO BE GIVEN A LONNNNNNNNNNNNG "TIME OUT" AND SENT TO HER ROOM (WHEREVER THAT MAY BE) ... SHE AND PARIS HILTON ARE NOT "BAD GIRLS" ... THEY ARE "NO GOODNICKS" ... NO TALENT/NO LOOKS/NO BODY/NO GOODNICKS WITH LOTS OF MONEY ... THAT'S ABOUT ALL THEY HAVE ... TAKE THAT AWAY (FROM PARIS HILTON IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN) BUT NICOLE RICHIE IT COULD CONCEIVABLY HAPPEN ... AND ALL YOU HAVE LEFT IS AN "EMPTY SHELL" ...

SHE'S TO BE PITIED ... SHE'S A SICK ...

ANY QUESTIONS?

Hater

Nicole is so hot. With that little angelic face and sexy skin color she is just adorable. Oh and the way she wears her hair down over one eye is so sexy.

Hater

Oh hell, I must take time out of my busy day and address some of this dumb ass crap. I will not give your name or post number because you know who you are.

1. Mariah Carey has that stereotypical big old booty and thighs. No one I mean no one could mistake her for a white woman.

2. As for no white woman being able to sing like her. I believe Christina Aguilera kicks her ass enough said.

3. The reason a person is considered black if they have even the smallest trace of the black gene, chromosome or genetic units is because at that point they are considered tainted. Therefore no longer white.

4. As for the human race starting out as black? Well we started out as apes but if you think they are the same I will not argue this one.

I hope I was able to help some of you fine people out.

Brandon

Thanks for the correction Brown but Black. My error can be attributed to trying to just do it quickly w/ out taking adequate precautions to prevent a mistake from being made. I'm sure you parents know what that's like. BTW if your life is so pathatic that you consider this as "having a ball", then your welcome. Oops I meant YOU'RE welcome. See how easily mistakes can happen?

Brandon

Oh, and another thing Brown but Black. Since you're obviously such a stickler for grammatical correctness. Here is my own correction for you:

you wrote
Anyway I would correct your phrase as follows:

Correct
Anyway, I would correct your phrase as follows: