What Suri Can Expect from Santa Cruise

12/12/2006 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Christmas less than two weeks away, TomKat is getting ready for baby Suri's first Noel.

TMZ has learned that Tom and Katie recently purchased a $329 pink tricycle and an adorable pink and white stuffed animal sofa for their little girl wonder -- at uber-chic L.A. baby boutique, Petit Tresor.

To make sure the third Mrs.Cruise wasn't feeling left out, Tom got her a $1200 leather diaper bag by Mia Bossi -- the same one Madonna picked up a few months ago. Mama's got a brand new bag!

While Tom didn't shop for the items himself, he's too busy planning media spectacles, er, we mean wedding receptions, he did have one of his minions pick up the items. Oh, the perks of being the world's biggest movie star!

Bipolar Brooke

175. Post # 173 : White Christmas: When Tom an Nicole got married. She signed a " business contract ". When they adopted their children she signed a contract stating that " HE WOULD GET CUSTODY upon the dissolution of their marraige.

No father get s custody of the children UNLESS the mother is deemed " UNFIT ".
He is a controling prick and he cares only about himself. Those are his " posessions " and he will tell Nicole when or when SHE CAN NOT SEE THEM .Unfortunately she made a deal with the " DEVIL " The same thing will happen with Katie. Just you wait and see. He will walk away with SURI or any other children that they adopt. Just look at the "big picture " here. Common sense will lead your twa to the truth..

"I agree that she didn't have to do that. But what father would ask her to in the 1st place. ???"

I don't know, the father in your head? Crazy nutbag!

"It will all be coming out in the unauthorized biography of TOM CRUISE by Andrew Morton. That is unless he " pays him off " not to release it ."

An unauthorized biography means everything in it is BULLSH*T! You are such a moron, I swear!

"I hope that answers your question."

OK yea....go talk to the voices in your head now CHADYOU DUMBASS!

Richard

"wise old owl" , "Jenny", "Rachel", "Scientology sucks" - all excellent posts!

Karen M.

Vee said: "When you judge people harshly, be aware that somewhere out there someone is doing the same to you."

I agree. When Tom Cruise goes on national television calling people (who don't agree with him) "bigots", passes judgment on Brooke Shields for taking what SHE needed to take (and now doesn't need it anymore!), derides her
career saying, I quote, "Where has her career gone?" (Who is HE to say her career is down the toilet? Perhaps she was busy taking care of her children and being a mother!), he denigrates the media for legitimately questioning him about his "religion" (continuously and vociferously proselytizing scientology at nearly every public opportunity!), and here's MY favorite Tom Cruise quote: "If they don't like Scientology. Well, then, f*ck you! Really. F*ck You!" (Rolling Stone)

Yes, when Tom Cruise judges people harshly, he should know that somewhere out there someone (if not millions of people) are doing to same to him.

Bipolar Brooke

***Alot of people comment on your posts wise old owl. Even make-up names and pretend they're you. It must mean you're getting to them! Consider it a compliment***

QUIT FLATTERING YOURSELF YOU OLD TURD!

Bipolar Brooke

***183. "wise old owl" , "Jenny", "Rachel", "Scientology sucks" - all excellent posts! ***

ALL SAME PERSON INCLUDING YOURSELF! Like I said, QUIT FLATTERING YOURSELF YOU OLD HAG!

Georgia

It is always a pleasure to have you around my wise friend. Rock ON!!

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Bipolar Brooke

to post #185

And how are you any better than him you dumb sh*t?

You are doing the same exact thing that you are criticizing him for!

You my friend are a big fat hypocrite! Now get lost!

Bipolar Brooke

*** I commend wise old owl. Not only is this person one of the more respected bloggers on this site like Miapocca, Rachel, Jenny, etc. because, like they are, he/she possesses strong sound judgement on the latest topics of discussion, but is also of great character and pizzazz. An inspiration for all bloggers. It is always a pleasure to have you around my wise friend. Rock ON!!***

LMAO
More jerking off to its own post! GET A LIFE YOU STUPID F***!

Richard

Jessica #186. I posted that comment (#183), and I'm very content with it. I am a 46 year old retired executive, and last I understand, I am not a "HAG". I'm sure "wise old owl" is laughing pretty darned hard because you're really going off the deep end with your incessant clamoring and accusations, all unnecessary and amusing at your expense!

glitteratti

"SLAM" #188 - how is it that "Karen" is being a "hypocrite"? She is just making a very valid point, that the reason why many people dislike tom cruise is because he himself has made it that way to begin with. Tom Cruise is a public figure as is The President of the United States (though I hate to put those two in the same sentence by no means does it imply both of them at similar stature but it gets my point across), so we have the right to question his words and actions. So if the President insults people, the people can't form opinions, can't react, can't even question or criticize? Same with Tom. If that's the way you want it, you will have to buy/create your won country to rule the way you think is fit. As far as I know, this is a free country, and we have the right to say anything we damn well please.

Bipolar Brooke

190
Why would a grown ass man hang out at a gossip site? Are you gay?

BTW, I still believe you are posting as different people and talking to yourself, but nice try! Also, 46 IS an old hag!

Bipolar Brooke

191

You're absolutely right! That's why you shouldnt get pissed when I do this to you:

YOU ARE A F***HEAD FROM HELL WHO HAS SEX WITH YOUR MOTHER AND HER SISTER IN AN ORGY WITH MONKEYS AND CHICKENS!!! YOU ARE THE PRODUCT OF YOUR FATHER HAVING SEX WITH A GOAT AND THEREFORE YOU SHOULD BE IN A FREAKSHOW BUT INSTEAD YOU FELT YOU WERE IN THE WRONG BODY SO YOU HAD A SEX CHANGE OPERATION AND SOMETHING WENT HORRIBLY WRONG BECAUSE YOU ENDED UP WITH SIX TEETS AND THREE DICKS AND THREE VIGINAS AND ARE NOW SUICIDLE SO THEY HAD TO PUT YOU IN A CAGE TO KEEP YOU FROM HURTING YOURSELF AND YOU CONTINUE BANGING YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL HOPING TO CRUSH YOUR BRAIN AND DIE.

Oh yea, a source close to you told me this and I'm going to write an unautherized biography about you, hope you don't mind!

Patty

Jessica,

Doesn't the mental health institute you currently preside in have any idea you are using the computers for such nonsense? Are you trying to intimidate people with your rages? I can tell you one thing, you are showing your age, that's for sure. Why do people like you get on other people for blogging, but you are blogging as well? Is it any different for you to blog, than for me to blog? By the way, I'm an old hag too I guess, at 42, and I'm sure I have children older than you. I guess I'll just crawl off into Richard's corner with the "old" people. I just hope you get the help you so obviously need. I didn't realize that "grown ass men" that put their opinions down in a blog site are gay. Hmmmmm, guess I won't try to find a man on here, eh?

Also, I happen to know you are wrong about the "same person/different names" thing, but you wouldn't believe it anyway. Why don't you go to the nearest health professional where you are, or to your parents, and have them look up keyword: PARENTAL CONTROLS. No one is laughing with you, they are laughing AT YOU.

Owl happens to be a friend, and she doesn't need me to have her back (though I have it anyway), but I do know for a fact that she researches alot before some of her blogs, and she is very well educated and articulate. Speaking of, I haven't heard the word "Turd" used since I was in about 4th grade, many years ago.

Now quit playing, step away from the computer, and go crawl back under the rock you came from. Thank you.

Patty

Does anyone want to drop a few cents into the bucket so that Santa can bring Jessica spellcheck for Christmas? I almost fell out of my chair laughing. WTF - viginas? You can tell sweet little Jessica lives on a farm, eh? Ugh, kids! And I think she meant your mother and your sister, rather than your mother and her sister, but who knows. God I need to stop trying to decipher little kid's posts!

Patty

By the way, Tom Cruise was fired from the film company for his behavior and the fact that he's bringing in Scientology into everything. There are alot of Scientologists in Hollywood (like Will Smith for example) that never bring it up. Tom's firing had nothing to do with box office numbers, it had everything to do with how he's behaving. The film company didn't want that reflected badly on them, so he got the pink slip.

Speaking of pink......wonder what kind of confidentiality agreement Tom's boytoy had to sign? Do you think that Katie knows he stays with Tom when she's not home? Or that he goes on the road with Tom as part of his entourage? Tom is a perfect example of "give them enough rope, and they hang themselves."