What Suri Can Expect from Santa Cruise

12/12/2006 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Christmas less than two weeks away, TomKat is getting ready for baby Suri's first Noel.

TMZ has learned that Tom and Katie recently purchased a $329 pink tricycle and an adorable pink and white stuffed animal sofa for their little girl wonder -- at uber-chic L.A. baby boutique, Petit Tresor.

To make sure the third Mrs.Cruise wasn't feeling left out, Tom got her a $1200 leather diaper bag by Mia Bossi -- the same one Madonna picked up a few months ago. Mama's got a brand new bag!

While Tom didn't shop for the items himself, he's too busy planning media spectacles, er, we mean wedding receptions, he did have one of his minions pick up the items. Oh, the perks of being the world's biggest movie star!

Rachel

If you go back several posts Patty you'll see that Jessica claims to be a Christian!! Wow, that is some liberal church, what with the potty mouth and all. My point, she's a liar and a bad one at that. Her posts have gotten angrier as she's gone along. She's pissed that she keeps getting made fun of yet doesn't have the sense to log-off. Yes a real articulate and charming gal.
(vigina-that's funny-ha)

Emma

Right here, Patty! I've got 10 pence for what I think "jessica" is worth! But pence or not, I hope it can contribute to her education, and lack thereof.

Who knows what the devil she's rambling about. Lemme see, she's got posts from 11:53PM ET, and now it's almost 6:00 ET. (I'm in Manchester, England. It's about 11:00AM) Wherever you are, that's 6 hours! That's a LOT of blog watching, er should I say, prowling! She seems especially interested in THIS blog. How many times are you going to get whipped by other bloggers for your lack of sensibility and class before you realize you are shooting in the dark?

As for that last post #193....ROFLMAO - I've never seen so much nonsensical gibberish! Jessica, really immature you are. How can anyone take you seriously! Wanker.

Patty, fantastic posts!! Thank you for the laughs! Cheers! ^_^

Miapocca

#147 157--Jessica

I know you are starting to feel real comfortable and all in your knowledge:)..I disagree with you on many things, however before you start feelig superior to people on here...let me tell you a little about surveys................that is POLLS

1: In all areas of research we are looking for a representative sample. We cannot at one time sample all residents of the united states or of the world. Same as polls , medical research will use maybe 200 people and generalize the results......its research methods 101

2: The tools or questionnaire or surveys used to take the polls may be sometimes rigorously tested , meaning its been checked for internal, sometimes external validity etc...such is the gallup polls.....

3: Before you embarass yourself any futher about polls being taken on 1003 people only... please go online and read research methods or survey methodolody 101..there will be a bunch of sites, a smart person should be able to discern the good form the bad.

4: Lack of critical thinking and questioning is just something that sceintologists love and what cruise and his posse count on.. You have to realise that these people dont know a whole lot and have not been exposed to much since recently when they started making money. Cruise had chosen to stick his head up MIscaviage ass and thus has limited himself even further to knowing and studying only one thing sceintology ..let the blind brainwash the blind..

160..or the post about grandma and evangelical christians.....
The core difference between scientology and christianity is someting you hit on in you rpost..there are all times of christians, they are allowed to make choices and pick their churches, there are christian cults and there are disguised christian, there muslims and there are extremists..freedom to express and for thier christ to judge.
THERE IS ONLY ONE SCIENTLOGY that allows no dissent and
just like the so called christian cults who con people out of money, they are no good..scientologist just use a more sophisticated dangerous methods of brainwahsing to con people out of thier money, and yes they do target the very rich with the poor sceintologists working for below minium wage out od sheer faith.....How many religion require that you be deprogrammed after leaving..Scientology is a cult , a dangeraous one and we should not close our eyes to it...the world closed their eyes to hitler till it got bad and then we had to go to war;........................

To those who cannot express thier opinion without attacking others!!
.... I really hate people who attack other bloggers, I go by the creed that one invites attacks on themselves by starting it, so if you open the door to get attacked I am sure myself and others are more than willing ot take advantage and slip through that door........and since I read all the midget blogs I know the regulars practice the same.
I usually reserve my insults for midget , whorelina and her brainwashed hermaphroditic partner

Miapocca

okay ...if only I had read Page 13 the 190 blog with jessica going crazy and calling names and making such gross asumptions.......

JESSICA YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRAZY

I am actually sorry I took the time to respond earlier in detail, I thought I was writing to a sane human of questionable intelligence, but assumed sane nevertheless.

WOW..What a piece of work..........................Why dont we leave her to blog out of sheer entertainment..I need a few laughs after work each day,............

There is a big difference between being a christian and being born into it...practicing christian you are not Jessica and I doubt you are even affiliated with christianity in any way...I suspect you have been drinking too much Niacin and Oil....did the midget take away your meds and let you loose on this blog.................

SHEER MADNESS I SAY

Hey Ema..How is Manchester..Have some friends out there who are big Man U fans...have to say I am a big Gunners fan!!!
Would do anything for a big english breakfast today YUM YUM

Jessica made me laugh so hard I worked up quite an appetite!!!

Bipolar Brooke

Miapocca

"""To those who cannot express thier opinion without attacking others!!"""

That's funny, its ok for you a**hole to do it to anyone who disagrees with you though? A BIG F*** YOUR MOTHER TO YOU BITCH! EAT SH*T AND DIE YOU PIECE OF MAGGOT PUKE! How is that any different than what YOU F***HEAD C**TS ARE DOING? GET USED TO BE TREATED THE WAY YOU TREAT OTHERS WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU HERE!

"""I really hate people who attack other bloggers"""

YOU MUST HATE YOURSELF THAN SINCE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING WHOREBAG!!!

"""I go by the creed that one invites attacks on themselves by starting it, so if you open the door to get attacked I am sure myself and others are more than willing ot take advantage and slip through that door"""

YES AND I WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU FAT ASS F*** HEAD C**TS! GET USED TO IT MOTHERF***ER!!!!

"""and since I read all the midget blogs"""

WHAT A LOSER!!!! WHY NOT GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRING ABOUT WHAT "MIDGET" IS DOING YOU STUPID PIECE OF DONKEY SH*T!!!

"""whorelina and her brainwashed hermaphroditic partner"""

YOU ONLY WISH YOU WERE 1/10000TH OF THE WOMAN SHE IS YOU STUPID C**T!!! BTW YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE AND SHE SHOULD BE BITCH SLAPPED FOR HAVING SUCH A SH*THOLE OF A KID!!!

"""If you want to hero worship cruise, thats your perogative but dont try to change hard core anti sceintologists like myself into liking a scientologist......its not a religion its a cult, they hurt people, so its not discrimination of any kind, I would speak out agianst any "church' that is a cult """

I DON'T WORSHIP ANYONE! I LIKE TOM AS AN ACTOR AND ENJOY HIS MOVIES. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS RELIGION SO ITS NOT BASED ON THAT! I SURE AS F*** COULDNT CARE LESS WHETHER YOU LIKE SCEINTOLOGY OR NOT AND AM NOT TRYING TO GET ANYONE HERE TO LIKE IT SO SHUT THE F*** UP AND GO WASH YOUR SMELLY ASS!

Miapocca

Bipolar Brooke

Miapocca

OH AND I FORGOT TO ADD THIS:

STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF YOU STUPID CRAZY BITCH! I KNOW YOU POST UNDER ALL THESE OTHER STUPID NAMES LIKE WISE OLD OWL WHICH YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHANGING TO CRAZY OLD BAT!!! HAHA!!

Bipolar Brooke

"""Why dont we leave her to blog out of sheer entertainment"""

AS IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE!!! LMAO
GUESS WHAT SH*T FOR BRAINS? I'M HERE TO STAY AND KICK YOU IN THE FACE EVERY CHANCE I GET SO GET USED TO IT SH*T BREATH!!

Bipolar Brooke

She likes to do what??? A source close to "wise old owl" just revealed to me what her favorite snack is. They said "wise old owl" loves to slurp sh*t from a donkey's a**hole!!! Oh my, I always thought you were a little whack but HOLY NUTBAGS, BATMAN!!!

Bipolar Brooke

Jessica,

That is absolutely brilliant but these fools will never get it. They donâ%u20AC%u2122t understand that these stupid gossip magazines do this very thing! They make up some BS about a celebrity and say they got their information from â%u20AC%u0153a source close to the celebrityâ%u20AC of their choice to cover their ass from being sued! They never give names just a â%u20AC%u0153sourceâ%u20AC and these hillbillies (like the ones on this blog) believe whatever sh*t they feed them like a bunch of retards!

Bipolar Brooke

Tim,

I know, they are a bunch of idiots who'll believe anything!

BTW, do you know what else I found out about wise old owl, who also goes by
the name Miapocca and about a couple dozen other ones on this blog alone. A source close to her said she is on the brink of losing her home because she does nothing but sit on the computer all day and night posting hateful messages on these ridiculous message boards thinking she is going to change people's mind about all the celebrities she dislikes! The source also said wise old owl hasn't bathed in 6 months because she's afraid if she stops bad mouthing the celebrities she hates, the world is going to come to an end! As in, APOCALYPSE, you know, Armageddon? She believes she is saving the world by trying to destroy the celebrities that she envy's the most! Crazy stuff! I will be back with more info I got, and I got A LOT, from this source soon!

PS one more quick one before I go. This one is pretty disturbing so be warned! She believes in and practices rituals for her cause. One of which is having sex with animals while watching the Jerry Springer show! The source said she believes she can help stop Armageddon by posting here on this blog, in between having sex with animals during taped Jerry Springer shows! So when you don't see her posts here, SHE IS HAVING SEX WITH ANIMALS!!!! I KNOW, SHE IS INSANE!!!

OK, I'll be back soon with more from this source!

Lu

Wise old owl - no, I have to say you didn't answer my question. I want to know what is the source of your information. I find it interesting that so many posters in these forums use the same sources of "everyone knows" and "they say". I would like to know who "they" are. Does this information come from real journalists who aren't interning for the National Enquirer or is information like this coming from the age old "well, I've got a friend who's got a friend who's sister dated the brother of the hairdresser of the secretary who handled all the legal papers in the Cruise/Kidman marriage/breakup/custody agreement. If I have a conversation with someone about this, give the information you wrote in your post, and get asked "how do you know this to be true" you can bet that an answer of "well, I know it's true cause wise old owl told me" I would be stared at in disbelief and horror! It comes down to, before I can believe that all you say is true, I'd like to know where your source comes from.

gentel soul

Oh dear sweet Patty..... Did you get sick of your posting on ANS? Or are you just sick of living your life on that site and moved here to expand your horizons? Whatever your reasons you really do need to get a life sweety. 24/7 on a computer really is just to dull for words.

The Wise Old Owl..... I see you signed off for a while there. Must've run out of Depends and had to go get yourself cleaned up. Why don't you give me your address so I can send you a lifetime supply. I wouldn't want you to think no one is getting you anything for X-mas.

Miapocca.....What's that I smell? Hmmm.. it smells suspiciously like tuna. I thought I told you to close your legs. Just some helpful advice dear---it's called Summer Eve, try some.

I normally don't care for all the insults on Tmz by these bloggers but, damn it, isn't enough enough? Come on people, it's called being the bigger person. Ignore these three listed above for all they will try to do is drag you in to the next argument that has absolutely nothing to do with this site. If we all ingnore them they will get bored and go away.

Bipolar Brooke

Jessica,

You're right. Don’t you find it strange how none of them are around right now? Seems like they, the haters, all come on at the same time. It's obvious "they" are all one person! Who apparently, in her absence here, is having sex with animals right now! Hahaha!

gentel soul

Jessica and Tim, Go check out the Anna Nicole Smith sites to find them. You'll find them on the Anna gets Told to Scram and The Fraud sites. They ARE ALWAYS there.

Rachel

I'm around Tim/Jessica. Perhaps most of us are on at night because we, you know, WORK or go to school during the day. Jessica has been on the computer non-stop for the past 24 hours so I wouldn't be throwing stones there. The bloggers last night got her so wound up she just couldn't let it go. She is a supposed Christian whose debating ability seems to be limited to turd, f***, c**t, etc, etc. Yes she makes quite the argument. We all wish we coould be just like the Christian (really Scientologist) Jessica who stays on the computer night and day. Sounds to me like she has no job, friends, money or boyfriend. No wonder she's so bitter.
Face it folks, the only question here is Cruise and his long-gone career and the cult of Scientology. I doubt you're intelligent enough for an argument on the merits so just continue to throw you're childish insults. I'm sure neither wise old owl, nor miapocca nor Jenny nor anyone else cares.
Now please Jessica, get off t he computer and do something with your miserable bitter "life".