What Suri Can Expect from Santa Cruise

12/12/2006 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Christmas less than two weeks away, TomKat is getting ready for baby Suri's first Noel.

TMZ has learned that Tom and Katie recently purchased a $329 pink tricycle and an adorable pink and white stuffed animal sofa for their little girl wonder -- at uber-chic L.A. baby boutique, Petit Tresor.

To make sure the third Mrs.Cruise wasn't feeling left out, Tom got her a $1200 leather diaper bag by Mia Bossi -- the same one Madonna picked up a few months ago. Mama's got a brand new bag!

While Tom didn't shop for the items himself, he's too busy planning media spectacles, er, we mean wedding receptions, he did have one of his minions pick up the items. Oh, the perks of being the world's biggest movie star!

Rachel

By the way, we all know you're "Tim" Jessica, and probably Kathy and Chad too. Your writing style and insults are nearly identical. If it makes you feel better keep changing names but don't expect anyone to believe it.

Rachel

Give me the links to those sites gentle soul (that's a misnomer if ever there was one) I know i've never posted there. What are the links so i can check it out for myself. I'll be waiting for your response gentle soul/tim/jessica.

gentel soul

As I recall I was not speaking to you at all, Rachel. My previous post was directed at 3 people only. Patty, Owl and Miapocca. If you care to add yourself in to that grouping, have at it. Just remember I did not. Please read the posts a little bit better before you decide to respond.

Rachel

I still want the links gentle soul. I know you're avoiding that issue but if what you're saying is true please post them. I'm not going to argue back and forth with people talking about sex with animals, etc... I'm just tad above that. I like a good debate, of which I've seen little of from you, or Tim/Jessica. I have read several of miapocca and wise old owls posts and believe they have some valid points as my cousin was once in the cult and I know the damage it did. Other than that I don't have a dog in this fight so to speak. I just take offense at vulgar name-calling, accusations that aren't true and maybe fabricating links that don't exist. So again, please post the link.

gentel soul

Rachel,

As for the ANS links go to 'HOT CELEBS' right beside where you are reading right now and click on Anna Nicole, then THE SCRAM site will be the first to pop up. Then you can scroll down a little further and you will find The Fraud site with a picture of Larry Birkhead beside it. Would you like me to draw you a map? It's not my responsibility to help you find a site but I will forgive you for it this time.

Bipolar Brooke

Rachel/wise old owl and the two dozen or so other personalities you go by,
'
You're only argument is accusing poeple who disagree with you of being scientologist as if they are the only people who support Tom Cruise! Not only are you crazy but your argument is weak! As for your excuse for all your other personalities being absent today, well, lets just say... BS!!! I've read most of the posts here and they (the haters) were all here at this time every other day except today! So shove that up your ass, bitch!

Rachel

You're quite the intelluctual Tim/Jessica. My posts don't even resemble miapocca's whose don't resemble owl's. Is that the best you've got little boy? You know damned well it's many people but if you won't admit it who cares? You're just a pig who doesn't have the intelluctual capcity to debate so you close with the genuis of "shove it up your ass". Do you think I care what the likes of you calls me? People see an intelligent argument like mine and then your insults. who looks like the moron tim?

gentle soul i didn't ask you to draw me a map. I asked you to back up your claims about other posters always on another site. why you find thast so difficult i have no idea. watch this:

ta da!!! link posted in 1 second. i think i know why you don't post a specific link, you're liking fabricating it. I will however attempt to find these posts you're referring to although i doubt they exist.

If you guys are going to play here you might want to learn the art of debating. You all truly look like incredibly dumb.

gentel soul

Tim,

Thank you for being a strong personality and calling out those who feel the need to try to push those of us with differing opinions off these sites. I see that you are a reasonable person and can relate to your frustration. Although Jessica does seem a bit out in left field and I don't personally agree with her tactics, her opinion should be welcomed as well. Who are the rest of us to judge.

Bipolar Brooke

"I assure you I have not made references to any one having sex with animals. I have not and will not stoop to that level. My comments to Patty, Owl, and Miapocca are not plum full of obscenities. I may have made a few crude references but i certainly didn't name call or resort to foul language."

Gentle soul.

Maybe you don't "stoop as low" as Jessica when responding to this tool with multipul personalities but can you truely deny the fact that "they" do exactly the same thing as Jessica except its aimed at Tom Cruise! Or any other celebrity he/she/it doesnt like! Jessica is just turning the table on "them" so he/she/it is pissed off now! Boo f***ing hoo!

Go Jessica and please come back and tell me more of what your source has told you about crazy old bat...er wise old bat, whatever "its" calling itself today!

gentel soul

Any thing else you need there pumpkin? You really can not be all that intelligent if it was that hard for you to find these sits since they are on TMZ as well.

Rachel

gentle soul you find a person who ends a post with shove it up your ass "reasonable" and a "strong personality"? The people in my world would call him a crude, uneducated low-life. What DO you find offensive it that is acceptable to you?
Those who can make arguments do, those who can't engage in name-calling. case closed

Now i'm off to night school, a concept i'm sure neither of you are overly familiar with. feel free to hurl more juvenile insults in my abscence.

gentel soul

Run along Rachel. We wouldn't want you'The Intellectual' to miss one moment of night school. Hmm, is the reason you are in night school possibly due to you inability to integrate yourself into mainstream society? You are on this site at all hours. Why is it I have feeling that this is the only socialization that you have? How sad for you baby girl. Remember to play nice with the other kids at recess..

Miapocca

ROF LMAO................are these people Sane??? ahhahahaLOL LOL

Rachel, I think they are not normal and as most people noted last night there is something seriously wrong with Jessica and whoever, I think the Scn are sticking their mad basement stock on us.. meaning we can never had a decent discussion with Jessica............/ LOL LOL

Seriously lets just blog and ignore Jessica, all are entitled to their opinion and id its expressed in the same medium, it makes for a good read wether they agree or didsagree..............

but Jessica really had some problems, I cannot even understand her through all the garbage she writes..............Cannot even be bothered to read her blog..if she is writing english , then Icertainly I speak another language because I dont understand all the nonsense spouted...dont waste your time reading or responding to her, I see she cannot stand being ignored , she was alone on here all day spouting away getting mad as hell because no one responded to her................simply ignore her comments and have a nice chat with the rest of us.

I welcome your blogs anyday, much more superior to this nonstop spewing of sheer madness.......

LOL...ROF LMAO............sheer madness.........................

This is specially to incite Jessica to offer me a sunday evening of laughs ahahahhaha
WHORELINA, HERMAPRHODITE AND MIDGET are all losers ..oh I almost forgot and Baby Mamma Midget pretending to be married when in reality there is no legal marriage certificate ahahhahahhLOL ..Dont disspoint me Jessica.....take some more Niacin and Oil and bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!

gentel soul

So convienient Miapocca that you shuld suddenly resurface as soon as Rachel decides to run along. Are you trying to reinforce and validate the suspicions of others? If not you truely are doing a wonderful job of it.

Rachel

Miapocca- they didn't even have the sense to realize that I am referring to college classes. As I said some of us work during the day and/or go to school. Talk about being on here 24 hours.. I agree with you, I certainly won't be responding to their lunacy. Trading insults isn't interesting in the least. It will drive them crazy when they get no response. And I guarantee you when I get home tonight they'll still be on here!!

Interesting at first gentle soul stated she wasn't talking to me (obviously unfamiliar with my posts), yet just now state I'm always here. Can't be both, they are truly desperate, no??