What Suri Can Expect from Santa Cruise

12/12/2006 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Christmas less than two weeks away, TomKat is getting ready for baby Suri's first Noel.

TMZ has learned that Tom and Katie recently purchased a $329 pink tricycle and an adorable pink and white stuffed animal sofa for their little girl wonder -- at uber-chic L.A. baby boutique, Petit Tresor.

To make sure the third Mrs.Cruise wasn't feeling left out, Tom got her a $1200 leather diaper bag by Mia Bossi -- the same one Madonna picked up a few months ago. Mama's got a brand new bag!

While Tom didn't shop for the items himself, he's too busy planning media spectacles, er, we mean wedding receptions, he did have one of his minions pick up the items. Oh, the perks of being the world's biggest movie star!

TomKat=SHAM!

#238 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew! I've got to wipes these tears (of laughter) from my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the wise old owl

I would like To say " TO TomKat=Sham: That I agree with all of your blogs . They are acurate and " credible "

Post # 234 & 240 :Daniela : YOu have common sense You tell like it is. I like you.

POST # 238 : ROB.....You are not only very wise but you are observant too.

. You have a unique ability to "deliever the BAD NEWS to" IDIOT bloggers" ....in a very humorous way.

Just like TomKat=Sham said .......I fell out of my chair laughing reading your blog. THANK YOU so much for that insightful and very amusing commentary.

Your remark about " the Gremlins " was beyond Funny !!!..... I'm still LMAO.

For sure we have " SYBIL " on board. ( you remember that move, don't you ? The WO / man ...with 10 personalities) YIKES !!! .....

Please come back again. I would LOVE to hear more. I appreciate your opinion and find it refreshing. NOt much honestly left around here anymore.

Patty

Hey WOO, apparently we are the same person now! LOL And little Jessica is a Christian (Scientologist) who has this freak crush on Tommyboy. After her "Christian" speech, she decided that everyone who went against her were all the same person. Hysterical. These idiot kids who say "get a life - get away from the computer, find something to do", yet are answering all the blogs as well. Are you doing that by osmosis while doing something ELSE with your time? Have you noticed Jessica's insults all deal with anal and beastiality and incest. I have to laugh, even though it's pathetic, but it's just so stupid. And even funnier.....what was that idiot's name who would say to us "Until we meet again.....or Ahhhhh, so we meet again Owl?" Because it's here - first as gentel soul, then realized (duh) that it's spelled GENTLE and comes back after correcting it and starts bagging on us. Thanks for correcting the spelling of your name Gentle, talk about transparent. Be careful who you insult kids, you never know what information someone else can get through your computer. It's tough to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Patty

Rob, that was funny - with my sick sense of humor I was laughing at all of Jessica's animal insults and you calling it "circus like". Lions and tigers and bears....oh my! Odd birds online, I'm sorry that you guys had to read any back and forth between Jessica and I, I just get so tired of the kids sometimes. Did anyone watch the TMZ tape of the celebrity wish list for Suri?

It's hysterical. They want to throw in a Stepford Wife DVD so she can remember mommy when she's away, an L. Ron Hubbard doll that talks to remind her who's in control, and a Top Gun DVD so that she can see what her father was like before he jumped head first into the Land of the Loons.

Poor little Suri, I wonder what her real parents are thinking this Christmas? Probably that they shouldn't have signed the adoption papers.

the wise old owl

Oh Patty,,,,,,,,,,, what a laugh I just had. Thanks so much for that. You witty remarks ALWAYS CRACK ME UP. I do remember that wacko who sign ed of " until we meet again . Ha ha ............lol.........It was IRIS. Boy we have had our share of really disturbed people. Maybe we are just too controversial. Love your comment about SURI 's real parents. Too funny. I did watch the tape . I think the L.RON HUBBARD DOLL would be the best choice......DON'T YOU ? Just hysterical.

Don't worry MIACOPPA I wont devulge any personal information to any of these lunitics. ( You can tell that SYBIL ...or whatever it is ..... has violent streak. ) I will also miss her SICK yet somehow amusing comments. Geez..........what a freak .

Rachel

Patty, Miapocca, Wise old owl, Jenny, etc... I'm sure it hasn't escaped your attention that the person accusing us of being one poster has dissapeared and taken all of his/her/it's personalities with them. Coincidence that "Jessica", "Tim", "Kathy", "gentlesoul", and others all stopped posting at EXACTLY the same time? I don't think so.

Patty

Personally, I think Jessica is out tending the animals. :)

Sand In My Crack

A friend told me about this site and out of curiosity I checked it out, seeing that this particular story had the most comments, I read them. I thought this was just a place to comment about Suri's Christmas (some of the comments had me falling off my my chair...too funny!!!) but the majority of the posts are nothing but debates on religion and attacking other bloggers if they do not agree with what appears to be the "Queen Bee's " opinion and her loyal "posse" . I am sure I too will be attacked by these Paragons of the Posts because I dared to put my 2 cents in..but hey....can't these people at least proofread their entries before they post their drunken rants?

Patty

Oh Lord, she's back. In case anyone is wondering, this "Try Zanex next time..." is "gental soul" who corrected herself to be "gentle soul". For everyone, please accept my apology for her behavior, she is fixated that when more than two people agree - it's a "takeover". Normally I blog on the Anna Nicole Smith boards, and she attacked us regularly with the same comments like the "Queen Bee" having a loyal "posse". Next she will accuse everyone who agrees that the "Cruises" are crazy are all one group attempting to run off everyone who disagrees with the general consensus.

Ummm Zanex....it's Xanex btw, but anyway, could you just leave the personal issues out of this? So you feel left out - did you not have friends as a kid? Someone kicked your lunchbox down the hall? You regularly had a "Kick Me" sign on your back and didn't know it? Nobody invited you to the prom, WHAT?

You have such a fixation on Owl, or me, or anyone that agrees, and these people don't care. Don't do this on another board and try to ruin it as well. Blogs are for OPINIONS, and sometimes, people actually agree. Can't you leave it at that? As a matter of fact, just leave if you can't say something about the blog itself.

Besides, Jessica is out tending to the circus animals, so maybe you could help her by slinging your sh*t HER way. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Thank you.

Rachel

No attack from me but I noticed YOU didn't comment on Suri's Christmas either, you merely insulted bloggers. Pot, say hello to kettle-again.

Patty

Whoops, correcting myself....it's Xanax, I goofed. That's what I get for typing drunk. (kidding)

Patty

By the way (I just can't let it go! LOL) a friend didn't tell you about this site - and it surely doesn't have "the most comments", so you are a liar as well. As of right now, this site has 247 comments and if you "just came to check it out" like you said - you'll see to the left that there are many more topics with triple or quadruple the amount of comments. God, call 1-800-NEEDAFRIEND.

Rachel

Patty- anytime someone starts a post with "a friend told me about this site.... you can put money on the fact that it is someone disguising themselves as a non-biased observer. Just be upfront about who you are and post your comments. When you start lying you'll always trip up, as in using the same phrasing "Queen Bee". Duh, we know it's you.
Merry Christmas Patty, off to do some shopping. REALLY looking forward to those crowds!!!

Romi

I couldn't be bothered reading all the posts but out of the ones I have read, i could notice 2 main subjects: Is Suri Tom and Katie's daughter? Why would they spend so much money on her instead of the poor?
I don't know why they would pretend for 9 months that Katie's pregnant when famous people do not hesitate to show off that they adopt kids from poor counties,
I have to say that she looks like Tom and Katie and some would say she's cute, some would say she's ugly, but really who cares! I am sure everybody who have kids love to think their kid is the cutest in the whole world and parents that have less cute kids realize it as well but still think their kid is the greatest because that is what parents usually feel> Are your kids that gorgeous that you can criticize a poor little girl that asked for nothing? Would you like people to tell you that your kid looks retarded? Whatever!

As a lot of people said it before, what people do with their money is entirely up to them and you do not need to be rich to do something for poor people, it is easy to criticize but before you do so can you honestly say that you have done everything you could to help the poor ? Myself I have done some charity work once or twice but that's about it but still I don't criticize people for not doing it because most of the time I am too busy to bother about other people's wealthy or unwealthy situation.

Ask yourselves why you are visiting this site?
Because you like to know what rich and famous do with their money and their lives. You cannot say that you do not envy the fame they have or the money they earn or the outfits they are wearing or the things they are doing, you also like to know who slept with who, who got drunk and caught by the police, who didn't wear knickers this week or who stole somebody's partner...
Yes it is funny to find out what famous people are up to these days that is why I like this site but I still sincerely don't understand why some people get so nasty in their comments of are so mean in their remarks...
I wish the best of luck to this little girl and I just hope that she'll live the life she choose to live when she's older.

Sand In My Crack

Holy God are you guys so paranoid that every poster that enters is actually disgusing themselves? Let me rephrase what I wrote before..a friend who is addicted to this site told me I should check it out. She specifically told me about this particular blog. I have never entered here before and you can be sure this is the last minute of my life I will waste here responding to you retards. The reason I did not post a comment about Suri's Christmas was because I was appalled at the VENOM in these posts. If this is the way your time is spent I sincerely suggest all of you (Queen Bee..it's just a phrase for crying out loud) get some therapy and soon. THE XANEX does not seem to be working..thanks Patty for correcting my spelling, obviously I am not as familiar with this drug as you are.

Peace Out!!