What Suri Can Expect from Santa Cruise

12/12/2006 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Christmas less than two weeks away, TomKat is getting ready for baby Suri's first Noel.

TMZ has learned that Tom and Katie recently purchased a $329 pink tricycle and an adorable pink and white stuffed animal sofa for their little girl wonder -- at uber-chic L.A. baby boutique, Petit Tresor.

To make sure the third Mrs.Cruise wasn't feeling left out, Tom got her a $1200 leather diaper bag by Mia Bossi -- the same one Madonna picked up a few months ago. Mama's got a brand new bag!

While Tom didn't shop for the items himself, he's too busy planning media spectacles, er, we mean wedding receptions, he did have one of his minions pick up the items. Oh, the perks of being the world's biggest movie star!

Anonymous

If that is true about them donating, this country would have been in better shape by now. New Orleans is still in a mess as well as Louisana. Nature parks are being cut down. So much mess in this country. Kids so spoiled they forget how to enjoy simple life as we knew back then such as kickball, dodgeball, kick the can, etc. Creativity is gone. Sorry, I don't see that. They publicly stated they donate mostly to Scientology Church. They prefer members of that church do the dirty deeds for them. Money is too easy of a machine to click and pull the slot - machine is Tom and slot is the members and volunteers. Ok, I'm done here.

Miapocca

LMAO LMAO LMOA LMOA ..................................

DJ

Hey KC... I draw a name each year for needy children. I buy a nice present, too.
I'm not taking up for Tom, I just don't like your comment. Hell, i am one of those people who dont believe a word Tom says. I doubt he is spending too much on Suri, cause she is not even his baby. Suri's daddy is Kate's ex-boyfriends. That is why they didn't show her off at birth. She is older than what they are stating.

DJ

5:41 anonymous very well said. The best post I have read.

joy

Instead of throwing money away on overpriced toys, they need to be stashing away big bucks for Suri’s therapy and stints in rehab. Between her crazy- ass ‘father,’ lemming mother, and incessant media scrutiny, that kid will be in need of some serious therapy by the time she’s 20…Just look at this newest generation of spoiled, self indulgent celebrats – add 16 years to Suri’s life, and we’ll be seeing her panty-less crotch spread all over the tabloids as well. Poor kid – the price of fame.

Eli

You people are something else, theirs so much hate in the world for you to be talking crap about a couple just cause they buy their kids toys for Cristmas!!

Anonymous

One more to add to my recent posting then I'm truly done - I worked down in New Orleans and I'm from the states up north. It's a horror. I'm also one of the foster parents and work with so many charities and shelters. One thing in common is that poor people or middle classes get involved in being big hearted toward needy people or animals while riches spend time getting media attention like Sean (Madonna's ex) helps out for one day to get media photos then he disappears. Poof. I've seen so, so, so much in my life for someone only in mid 30's. No, I'm not poor or rich, just okay in my life. That is the reason why middle or lower classes don t forget the values while the riches with all the materials stuff FORGETs where they come from. Ozzy Osbourne doesn't forget where he came from, but his family doesn't get it. He's one of rare exceptions. I never liked him until I peeked into his series. Tom - he forgot where he came from. Forgot how to be grateful. Yes, I may jump to a few things, but it's not that hard to see. I'm one of many people that comes from the line of "Old days" into "Tech days". People today say, "I will die if I cannot go back home to get my cell phone." I get frustrated with people like that. I never hated Tom to begin with, just sickened in his behaviors lately as well as other celebrities with this "freedom speech". Blacks bash whites and we cannot do anything about it. White bashes blacks and we get scorched for it. Whites have been slaves back then, too. Germany put tons of whites into slavery. My ancestors were white slaves.

We need to remember where we came from. How our ancestors never complain through hardship. I have many rich friends yet they never get over my nature in not being impressed. Money doesn't impress me. Big hearted people are. Forgive for the long winded part, but we need to be reminded sometimes.

sonia

WHO $%^#$% CARES?! I MEAN REALLYDOES ANYBODY REALLY CARE ABOUT THAT FAMILY>I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT TOM CRUISE.

Sand In My Crack

Looks like Jackie Chan's kid to me....me ruv ru long tyme!!!!

the wise old owl

I don't recall on person on this board using the word " hate " directed at Tom or Katie. The blogs are based on observation and years of Tom's nonsense being in the press. We all know he's gay and most of the public is very SKEPTICAL about where baby " SURI " came from .We all know she's not TOM"S. HMMM......just where did he get that baby?

TMZ comes out with this ridiculous edtorial about Tom's minions buying his presents for his family for Christamas. Like it's some big deal. We're suppose to go " Oh how dreamy....what a romantic and wonderful relationship ..NOT !!

Just another P.R. camaign like everything else in his life. All carefully orchestrated and played out for " IMAGE SAKE " He thinks if he keeps doing it eventually we will all just say " Oh okay....I guess I was wrong. He is really in love. and that kid is really his " Forget that it defies Human Logic !! He under estimates our INTELLIGENCE. Like we are now suppose to BELIEVE this fairytale because he is " going through the motions " I know better. He is no better an actor OFF screen ...... ..as he is ON screen.

That's great he's buying them presents. I don't hate either one of them . I just know what they're all about and what their agenda is. I would resepct them much more if they were HONEST. I know a HOAX when I see one.

Sand In My Crack

Hey wise old owl..check the CAPS on your keyboard. They seem to GET STUCK from time to time. We all can READ so it is not NECESSARY to enunciate EVERY other word. Thanks.

chopchop

#31 Joe: Good for you-buying for a needy child! Sorry that you don't like my comment! You don't like it, because it's true!!!

Miapocca

Really ..if youa re looking to grade people on their writing you are in the wrong place..who made you the caps police..if you cant read someone posting you are welcome to move on....if you have no thoughts of your own ,,,,,buzz off........what an a**hole..Cap police indeed......................and while you think for the first time, you can come up with a name for yourself , that is not based on someone elses name..what a crock of sh*t....................these kind of bloggers really are the most annoying pests around this board...................

Jennifer

Come on, who really cares about what they buy Suri for christmas...there are more important things in this world than what Suri gets for christmas!!!

gettheboysawayfromher

OMG people its Christmas, let the wealthy do what they want and stop be so jealous, Leave these people alone. And the ones of you who make fun of a precious baby ought to be ashamed of yourselves. You tlak like the devil himself. You are so cruel all of you.
Suri is so gorgeous and looks so friendly and looks like both Tom and Katie and why shouldn't they shower her with whatever they want, she will eventually use the bike, it is probably going to go in her room until she is ready. I can see they are going to be wonderful parents and Isabel and Connor probably love her to death. I think she is a sweet baby.
No. 14 if I were you I would ask God's forgiveness for what you just said,, you are terrible for thinking something so horrible let alone writing it.
God Bless Tom and Katie and therir children. They seem very happy.