What Suri Can Expect from Santa Cruise

12/12/2006 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Christmas less than two weeks away, TomKat is getting ready for baby Suri's first Noel.

TMZ has learned that Tom and Katie recently purchased a $329 pink tricycle and an adorable pink and white stuffed animal sofa for their little girl wonder -- at uber-chic L.A. baby boutique, Petit Tresor.

To make sure the third Mrs.Cruise wasn't feeling left out, Tom got her a $1200 leather diaper bag by Mia Bossi -- the same one Madonna picked up a few months ago. Mama's got a brand new bag!

While Tom didn't shop for the items himself, he's too busy planning media spectacles, er, we mean wedding receptions, he did have one of his minions pick up the items. Oh, the perks of being the world's biggest movie star!

Bipolar Brooke

***115. Cruise should have thought of the consequences of his words. When you insult women everywhere by claiming there is no such thing as PPD that is the risk you take. Not to mention the fact that according to him ALL PSYCHIATRY IS EVIL.***

I hate to break it to you sweetie but he's not the only one who thinks that way. It is a well known fact that anti-depressants could be extremely dangerous for some people. And it doesn’t help matters when you see these so called professional doctors handing out prescriptions for these dangerous drugs like they were candy!!!

***And his "love" for Katie that he's been cramming down our throats? He deserves everything he's getting and more. His career is over. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy***

He deserves his career to be over because he’s in love??? WTF??? Seriously, you're mad at him because he's in love with Katie? That is the most insane thing I've ever heard! You must be on anti-depressants!
BTW, sorry to burst your bubble but his career is far from over! Hey dumbass, check out the box office numbers for his last two movies and weep!

Mission Impossible 3 was number 1 on opening weekend with over $40 million. Domestic: $133,501,348 + Foreign: $262,671,555 = Worldwide: $396,172,903
War of the Worlds: Domestic: $234,280,354 + Foreign: $357,465,178= Worldwide $591,745,532

molly koshelanyk

Hi there everyone,
Suri is a beautiful little girl with parents who love her very much .They make great parents and are a nice couple themselves.It's not how much you spend on your kids, but how much quality time you spend with them thats important.It's sad for some children who are poor and have nothing. Only hope life will be better for them one day. Merry xmas to the cruise and little Suri too. Molly xx.

molly koshelanyk

Hello Suri,
Here's hoping you have a merry first xmas with those wonderful parents of yours.Merry xmas. Molly xx.

Miapocca

#120-Wise one

ROF LMAO

Jungle jim LOLLLLLLLLL

Rachel

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Paramount fire Cruise? Why I believe they did. You talk about OPENING WEEKEND. Overall it's profits were minimal compared to the cost of making the film, THUS THE FIRING dumbsh*t. Paramount contributed this to Cruise's declining popularity; merely 2 years ago Cruise was considered the world's greatest movie star. He is now merely the butt of a joke. Recently he was voted the least admired celebrity in the world. When respondents were questioned as to why the most often heard response? He's creepy.
An entire website is devoted to Cruise's antics. www.tomcruiseisnuts.com. HILARIOUS, check it out. Katie's career? You assume Cruise will let her continue to make movies? I kind of doubt it. Shame, she had so much going for her until she met up with a controlling, brain-washed, midget freak who won't even let her go by her name of choice. It's now KATE.
Since you are obviously a $cientologist why don't you have the balls to admit it? I thought you guys were proud of your "religion". If you're going to rush to Cruiser's defense at least be honest about where you're coming from. I know your cult is experiencing a rapid decline in membership, and you're getting desperate but come on. We know a $cientologist when we see one.
About those EVIL psychiatrists who can't be trusted and have never helped anyone, I have a neighbor who is schizophrenic and is violent without his medication. How about he comes to live with you for awhile. Let's test your theory, we'll take him off his meds and have him settle in with you. What do you say? Comfortable with that?

Georgia

#121 - Jesus, what a Cry Baby!!!!!!

Georgia

Kathy, where the hell are you getting THOSE figures? Here are the real figures of MI:3: $395,382,309 worldwide. NOT $591,745,532 as you so garishly put. Nearly $200 million dollars of false exagerration!

Here's my source:

Ever heard the Power of 7? A bunch of my buddies (total 7) with their girlfriends, all boycotted MI:3. Guess when you have about 50,000 brainwashed scientologists forking out thousands of dollars each to buy hundreds of MI:3 movie tickets per theatre, I'm not surprised the movie actually made money:

Instead, we saved our hard-earned money for other well-meaning blockbusters like X-men 3, $455,260,014 worldwide, The Da Vinci Code, which did $749,536,138 worldwide, and Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest, which did $1,129,219,252.

All of these movies BLEW AWAY your little MI:3. People were obviously ticked off since learning what Tom Cruise is really like so they banned seeing the movie and showed their monetary enthusiasm in other films.

MI:WHO?

Georgia

Excuse me, Pirates did $1,060,332,628 worldwide.

Thank you.

Rachel

Hi Matt. Nice job of putting together the true figures. Obviously one doesn't get fired by a studio if the movie is a blockbuster.

Bipolar Brooke

To Matt:

Why so angry? I found the same box office results as she did. LOOK!

PS I appologize for the crazy rantings of the last five messages posted by three of my other personalities. I don't know what happens, I just snap!

the wise old owl

Post #121 : Who are the crazy ones here. You're not serious are you ? Thanks to Tom Cruise everyone BUT YOU knows about this vile, satanistic, barbaric , brainwashing,torturing, blackmailing and money scaming CULT they losely call a " religion" only so they get TAX BREAKS. ) It's all about the $$.

They are no better than the the JIM JONES organazation .YOu remember him don't you.? The psychopath who lead his followers to death by making them drink poison Kool- AID. Scientoligist have murdered " their own worshippers " in an attempt to KEEP THEM QUIET. Or by denying the proper care from Doctors that they needed. All because of their twisted belief's. You better believe I will judge someone for that. THe creator L.RON HUBBARD thought he was the BEAST 666 INCARNATE. Only a sick person would disregard those facts. Tom Cruise gives a lot of $$ to Scientology and I am not adding to that food chain. YOu need to go educate yourself. Once you do........you will come back here eating crow.

JUST LIKE POST # 125 $cientology sucks said : You can sure spot a shill when they roam these boards And you sure come off like one. How can we possibly support a lunitic who believes in and practices these belief's.

Thanks to MIACOPPA ( who has taken the time to send many vitistors to informational websites about this atrocious CULT ) I will never support anything Tom does again. He can't even be honest about who he is and what he is all about. HOW can you respect someone like that ? I find him repulsive. By constatnly having his face in the press and showing up for these ridiculous P.R.
opportunities. Just shows how narcistic and self centered he is. I'm sick of him and all his obvious B.S. He is so phoney.

Do I dislike someone based on their " RELGION "??? Hell no. Scietology is not a " religion " It's a devil cult. Charles Manson is a scientologist. Although they will never admit to it. They only SHOVE their Celebrity member in our faces. YOU should be ashamed of yourself that your are sticking up for this man and his severely Misguided WIFE ( in name only by the way ) That's no marraige. It wasn't even LEGAL. Just another one of his " business contracts " LMAO at him every time he shows up so the papperazzi can take pictures of the " big happy family "
What a JOKE !!! The only people left that are " fooled " by Tom's nonsense are the mentally challanged or people who are just very GULLIBLE.

Daniela

Jesscia, J, Matt, wise old owl, miapocca hilarious and enlightening posts! I was falling off my chair laughing so hard wiping the tears from my eyes.

#125, great post! Here's the link to "Tom Cruise tops least favourite poll":

I agree, Matt. no one wants to pay for another cruise movie ticket. no one wants their money going into that cult. Thank you for setting those box office figures straight!

I heard that J.Lo is using scientology phrases recently. When it is very clear that she, her fugly husband Marc, Jim Carrey, and whomever become fullblown scientologists, I will not be paying to see any of their movies. (It's getting easier to save money!) I think they probably already are, even Will Smith and Jada and Penelope Cruz. it's just that their publicists have told them not to reveal this to the public because it is potentially career-damaging. Looks like they might be waiting for the public to "cool down" while they amplify each others' popularity and likeability so that when the time comes, they will "come out" and let the world know they are scientologists. I don't believe I am a fool to fall for it. I think the publicists really underestimate our memories.

We will see what happens!

Rachel

Then maybe you can answer the question: Why did Cruise get fired after MI3 if it was a blockbuster? Can you do that "Chad"? Last time I checked stars get more money after a successful film not FIRED?? HMMMMMMMMMMM, "Chad"?

Rachel

The Scientology -whackos are out in full force tonite. All of the criticism of their idol midget boy must be getting to them. Must be a bitch when the celebrity Scientology chooses to convert unsuspecting people actually turns off the entire world to their "religion". This link is a hilarious look at the orientation process as seen through the eyes of 2 men out for a good laugh in NYC. Don't know if you've seen it Miapocca, wise old owl, and others but it is funny stuff! This, and other gems can be found at Cultnews.com, run by Rick Ross, a target Scientology has never been able to silence.

Rachel