Angelina Shoots Down Stork Rumors

12/14/2006 9:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jolie wants the world to know she's not pregnant, but it doesn't mean the Brangelina family is complete.

Though speculation has been swirling that Angelina Jolie has another gorgeous bun in the oven, the stunning actress joked with Diane Sawyer that if it were true, "I shouldn't have been drinking wine last night." She added, "No, we're not. I'm on the pill." Probably a little TMI, Angelina.

She adds that the globetrotting supercouple will probably adopt a third child before having a second biological one.

Jolie also gushed over Brad saying, "He's just a really great partner, a great man." Yeah, easy on the eyes too.

rosafay

Angelina have grown up. I feel sorry for those people who depise her. They are poisoning themselves with their hatred.....sad. People, just listen to yourself.

vicki

judy 2 did the three of you get together when "he was promised a baby"?

sue

a few bloggers on here call JA horse-face...LOL Get a load of her face. Looks to me like she's fixin to whinney. She's got some big-ass teeth!

Miapocca

#34, you are right on that one, it a cheaters anthem...

teeks

I'm not a fan of Brad, Jen OR Angelina. But the way I see it, if Brad REALLY loved Jen, he would have never left her for Angelina. Obviously there were problems in the relationship, so you can't really blame Angelina.

The only problem I have with Brad and Angelina right now is that they use the media and photogs when it's convenient and the rest of the time, they want everyone to screw off. They can't have it both ways.

Incidentally, they are the UNHAPPIEST looking couple I've ever seen. I never see them smile or anything. She's always got this slightly pissy look on her face, and he always looks like they just finished an argument that he caused and he's anxiously still trying to make up to her. It's clear SHE wears the pants in that relationship. She's got him totally whipped.

ceci

zahara is one ugly baby...

Movie Ticket Buyer

She's devulging more of herself than she realizes...and it ain't pretty. "i'd never date a married man, because of my parents break up over another woman"...yea...uh huh, right, you just get preggers by a married man, and then blame his wife for allowing it to happen?...BS As for the matter of trust....how could anyone trust her?? Laura Dern perhaps?...She does her best acting when she tries to validate her relationship with the quickly aging Brad Pitt. For all the rhetoric about her being such a humanitarian, she doesn't follow that in her personal life...She takes what she wants, any way she can get it, and tosses it away when finished with it, or a new "toy" comes along.....ewww..disgusting individual

What the Heck!!!!!

I USED TO SOMEWHAT LIKE HER,ANGELINA NOW SEEMS TO BE A VERY COMPETITIVE INDIVIDUAL THE TRUE ANGELINA IS NOT THE CARING INDIVIDUAL I THOUGHT SHE IS SHE IS LOOKING FOR ANYTHING THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE A THREAT TO HER.

What the Heck!!!!!

I AM RIGHTING A LETTER TO WEBMASTER,NOT ONLY ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL CANNOT EXPRESS THERE OWN OPINIONS THAT AN INDIVIDUAL MIGHT NOT LIKE, THE INDIVIDUAL THEMSELVES WHO I AM POSTING ABOUT FEELS INSECURE AND THREATENED BY MY COMMENTS,NOT ONLY THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS EVERY SIGHT AT LEAST THE ONES I HAVE BEEN TO THE CREW LOOKS AT ANY COMMENT THAT COULD BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THE INDIVIDUAL WHEN THE COMMENTOR IS JUST EXPRESSING THERE OWN OPINIONS IN THE FALSE THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON IN THIS WORLD, THE FIRST REASON THAT I NOTICED THIS IS A COMMENT I MADE A WHILE AGO ON A BLOG HAS BEEN USED IN AN RESCENT PHOTO AREA OF A NEW BLOG SECTION OF MISS USA PHOTO AREA, AND THE WIERD THING ABOUT THIS IS THE COMMENT IS STILL THERE AND THE VIEWERS THAT VIEW THIS SIGHT ITSELF SEES THE PROOF WITH THERE OWN EYES AND THEY ARE PROBABLY THINKING WAIT A MINUTE.NOT ONLY ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE ON THE WEB BUT I SHOULD BE AS ANYONE ELSE TO RIGHT AND EXPRESS THERE OWN OPINIONS AND VIEWS NONE OF THIS SHOULD BE HAPPENING.

Robina

They are both hot and they belong together sorry but Jen was a little fugly and if it wasn't Angelina he ran to I'm sure it would've been someone else. Face it all Hollywood marriages break up eventually well most anyway. Besides don't you remember how many interviews he did while he was married and he expressed his desire to be a father? Ms. Jen couldn't be bothered with that she was too focused on her career...well now she has all the time in the world to be focused on her career, and Brad finally got what he wanted... a family.

Richards is a racist bastard

#62. u r one sick bastard and need ur head checked! nobody should insult an innocent baby!

OK!

PEOPLE GET A GRIP!!!!!!!! You can't steal something YOU'VE
NEVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, Brad and Jen had PROBLEMS (COMPETING FOR THE MOST POPULAR/LIKABLE CELEBRITY IN THE WORLD)before "Angie" came
along.

Maybe, Jen needs to do what the other female stars are doing; DATE SOMEONE WHO IS NOT COMPETING WITH HER, A NON-CELEBRITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I making to much sense???????????

Hey, that's what people in show business wants, RECOGNITION, STARDOM, FAME and MONEY; they've got it.

They've got the best screen play EVER!!!!!!!!! Letting us (the WORLD) seeing them SPENDING THE REST OF THEIR MISERABLES LIVES ALONE.........What can I say, the price of FAM is a BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------

Eli

#47 First of all the woman is the one that carries the child for 9 months so if Jen didnt want kids (for now) than he shouldve shut the hell up and supported her until she was ready just cause your married that doesnt mean you have to be Wilma Flinstone!

Second Angie was the bitch that saw an opportunity in a married man that was deperate for a child so she said ..."oh awesome this gullible ass will raise my kids since his marriage is not doing so well"!

That to me is a disrespectful whore, but it doesnt surprise me about her at all and thats where you can tell she hasnt changed, especially after what her mother went through with her dad!

Then again dont worry cause what goes around comes around and karma will bite her on the ass especially as bossy and bitchy that she is!

Women should never defend that type of behavior from other women, thats why the world is so f***ed up, from men I expect it, but then again somewomen are worst than men!!

moretocome

Only ugly insecure women make derogatory remarks about those doing better than them. And I’m not necessarily talking about “ugly” in the face. More like ugly souls. Lot of people to hate in this world. Why pick one of the good ones? And let’s face she’s done more to help out impoverished country than the whole bunch of you jealous women. Jennifer Aniston is over it, what’s wrong with you???

Eli

#70 If you would understand my point its not even about Jen its about women in general, and their behavior now a days!

Why do you have to be ugly to defend decensy now a days your pretty only if your a whore?

I THINK THE QUESTION IS ... Whats wrong with you???????????