First Runner-Up to Become Miss USA

12/15/2006 4:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miss USAWith her dethroning imminent, Tara Conner's days as Miss USA are numbered. There she goes.

One day after pageant boss Donald Trump publicly denied that reigning Miss USA Tara Conner was being dethroned, TMZ has learned that first runner-up, Miss California Tamiko Nash, will be inheriting the crown.

A source tells TMZ that Miss California was contacted with the news by a high-ranking pageant official and told she will take the title once Trump finally makes the official announcement in the coming week.

The Miss USA Organization released a statement on Thursday stating that they are "evaluating" Conner's "behavioral and personal issues" in order to decide how they will go forward with her reign. Conner's questionable behavior allegedly stems from inappropriate behavior at New York nightclubs. The underage beauty queen turns 21 on Monday.

Tamiko Nash is a Los Angeles native and appeared on NBC's "Deal or No Deal" earlier this year.

A rep for Miss USA tells TMZ, "Mr. Trump will make a decision in the upcoming week regarding Tara Conner and her reign. No one has been contacted and no decisions have been made."

Marquis

I don't want to hear a single black person here saying they suffered. YOU didn't live in the South. YOU were never a slave. YOU were never whipped, beaten, separated from your families, and forced into a lifetime of servitude. So don't tell me about YOUR suffering. You don't KNOW what suffering is, and therefore have no right to complain. So I suggest all you self-righteous black people shove it. Want to live up to what you yammer about? Go pick cotton, then complain.

Farrah's opposite.

It seems to me the only racism is Farrah's. She is obviously upset about a white girl winning. Get over it! Black or white doesn't matter. It seems to me the only people who complain about racism, either white or black, are the ones that are actually the racist. Live with it. There are worse things out there to complain about then a white girl as Miss USA. Worry about people trying to take Christ out of Christmas. That's a real problem.

My two cents

Whatthehellevah- If you spent any amount of time reading, you would find that it was Farrah here that was the one who FIRST pulled the race card here on this particular blog. Go ahead, go back and read before you start mouthing off here like a complete and utter moron. Pull your head out of your ass. Oh, and by the way, you keep saying, "bye" and "gotta go, too much negativity here", but damn girl if you don't keep popping back on to start all over again. Put YOUR race card up your @SS!!!

Bizo

Farrah you're right and I'm not black.

KiKi

Tomiko was prettier than Tara and she was more deserving.

YAY TOMIKO!

But its stupid because the pageants about to start up again so her reign is going to be up soon.

adam

PLEASE STOP RACIST COMMENTS.

Rick Harris

I couldnt be happier that Tamiko will inherit this crown. I saw the pagent and felt she a superior contestant. Regardless of the reason, I am happy that she will be the next Miss. USA. I was rooting for her the entire time and was SHOCKED when she lost. Brava Tamiko....!!

chena

AFTER READING EVERYONE'S E-MAILS, I AM CONVINCED THAT FICTICIOUS "FARRAH" IS ALSO POSING AS "JACKIE" AND AS "CRAIG" AND AS "WHATTHEHELLEVA.",

NO MATTER WHAT DISGUISE "IT" USES IT'S STILL LAME IGNORANCE AND AN UNFORTUNATE USE OF A HUMAN LIFE.

DIE !! SO SOMEONE WORTHY CAN USE YOUR ORGANS!!!

lalaland

For all you all that are saying Tamiko is classy you better think again. She is on a Cover of a Snopp Dogg CD, and I think was even in his video. She was my pick to win that night, and then I saw the behind the scenes documentary where after she lost, she hitched a ride with the camera crew that was following her to New York. She is crazy for doing that with no place to live, no jobs lined up, nothing. Then I saw her as a spot light stealing self opportunist.

So far I have not seen any photographic evidence of Tara with a budweiser in her hand. Of course photographs can be doctored. One of the MUO staff does not like Tara at all, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it is her setting Tara up for a fall.

From the HUMAN RACE....

"I am not proud to be white, I am just proud to be an AMERICAN. people of my race disgrace me too.

Posted at 4:36PM on Dec 15th 2006 by F-U Farrah"

This is sorta "racist" too.
Why can't we just be proud to be of the human race?
What if Miss America was to make a statement like that at the Miss Universe Pageant? Wouldn't fly well, I presume....

And P.S..... while both #1, and #2 are pretty, I am sure they wouldn't look so hot without all that fake hair and piles of makeup.

kat

Well if Miss USA broke the rules she doesn't deserve the crown, but the runner-up sure isn't a pretty face even with all that makeup. This was supposed to be a beauty contest and there have to be some better-looking women out there than that. Oh well, she'll probably do a good job or at least not screw it up so bad.

Mad Balls

Yes the japanese chicky was very hot .Frankly if I had my pick I would four-hour fold the Hot japanese chicky . Sure the Black chick is entertaining but Booring looking--fifteen minutes and she'd be toast . Hum ho . And the White Tramp that I said earlier on I'd do , we'll I keep seeing a picture in my mind of her polishing Donalds knob --maybe a nooner . F@cking grosses me out ahh . Dickhead . As far as color goes I remember what Muddy Waters once told me " Baby , pussy is only one color ---pink " What a great guy . If anyone got jobbed it was the Japanese chicky . Dickheads .

Betty

The blacks have Miss Black America, why do they have to join Miss America? If they want to be in Miss America, why not do away with the Miss Black America? They are always using the race card, and they have more than we do. They have Black History Month and NAACP, BET and BETJ, to name a few and we don't have all the advantages they do. Let a white touch a black and boy, do they scream like a scalded pig. I hate to think we have 2 black Miss Americas, but after all, they rule the USA or so they think.

Betty

Sorry for saying Miss America, but Miss USA, Miss America.... same principal, they are both beauty pageants. Also, Farrah, if that's not your real name,you should be ashamed of yourself for using that name after all Farrah Fawcett is going through

scott

That just proves that the Miss USA pageant is racist. The sister has more class and she only lost because she was black. This honky, white piece of trash got what she deserved. Finally some justice. No justice no peace!

The woman has more class because she probably never refers to herself as "The Sister".