Liza Goes Skater, Dude

12/15/2006 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Liza Minnelli has an Oscar, a Tony and an Emmy -- now she wants to add a Gold Medal from the X Games to her mantle.

The normally hyper-eyelashed icon looked like she was ditching the cabaret stage for a skatepark when she showed up at LAX on Wednesday, sans makeup and showing off her skater gear. Rad.

It looks like Liza has made the full transition into skate culture by getting tattooed ... eyebrows.

Lenn K

Oh boy, I thought Yoko Ono had a white sister. OMG!

realitysetsin

Thanks the man above for makeup. Does she look terrible w/o makeup or what? A plain case of not ageing well.

e

Oh my god what happened to her????
And to think she IS Judy Garland's daughter!

This is how she used to look like:

insider

FYI, This picture was taken at JFK not LAX after an 11 hour travel day including a 9 hour flight from London. Give her a break!

teeks

#26, Likeitis, you say she's not aging well??? You are whacked. She's at LEAST 60. She looks fine for that age. her only problem is her teeth are a little stained and her eyebrows appear to be tatooed or badly drawn on. Otherwise, her face/skin has aged pretty well, I think.

She could look a lot worse. Have you seen Farrah Fawcett the past couple of years? Now there's a case of not aging well. It's like her face just fell apart when she hit 55.

Chloe

WOW Brandon Davis has aged.

Hello Kitty

This might be enough to make kids .. Just say no to drugs.

Mother

For those with negative remarks, you should hope to look that good at 60 WITHOUT MAKEUP. How many of the females with snide remarks would be brave enough to leave the house now without makeup?

sue

she's had her eyebrows tattooed and a bit of eyeliner tatoo. I've had my eyeliner and lips tatooed. Thank the lord i didn't do my eyebrows! Whoa is right!

nancy

Listen up everyone...every woman looks awful without makeup, unless they are 16. However, I would fire the one who did the eyebrows. I would suspect that Liza probably has very thin ones or hardly any, but filling them in yourself would look a lot better than the permanent ones she had done. Not everyone can be naturally beautiful like me.

divalasvegas

Hey, Liza, ever heard of Zoom for those front teeth? Yikes. Whoever inked her eyebrows needs to be checked for color blindness

Linda

Her mother "Francis Gumm" which was her real name... loved Liza and was very proud of her and I am sure she still is. Liza is cute without her makeup...it's just that you are used to seeing her with makeup and fake eyelashes... She is still Cute without all that stuff on her face.
Liza is adorable and funny and talented....I'd like to see you do better!

Frank

All that Liza needs is a touch of make-up.
Click on my URL for results.

Frank

All that Liza needs is a touch of make-up.
Click on my URL for results.

Greg Ramirez

What good is sitting alone in your room? Go watch the skaters play.

Hey, everyone is BE-YOU-TI-FULL in their own way. Like any of you are glamour pusses.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3