Prince William's

Packin' Heat

12/15/2006 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Will in gearHe's not only a prince; now William, 24, is an army officer to boot.

The oldest son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana was commissioned today at the Royal Military Academy in Sandhurst, England. During the ceremony the Prince handled a military assault rifle complete with a bayonet. What a badass!

William's regal grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, 80, addressed the class with her son Charles taking the salute.

Kate Middleton, the Prince's on-off girlfriend, stole attention in a red dress and oversized black hat -- possibly taking fashion tips from Posh.

Deb

Mmmmm, Wills looks mighty hot in that uniform! Yummy!

howie aint had any in 10 yrs!

he is one fine man!!! in more ways than one..........

Roy Pachkowski

Military service compulsory ,2years.Seperate the usefull from useless.

billyboyhere

Good for him...I hope he serves his Country well as his uncle has.

Ginger Gargoyle

Its too bad he won't get the throne. Harry will be king...willie doesn't really want it. I think he may take it for a while, but as soon as the old bird goes he's going to abdicate.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

does he break dance too? yuk yuk

Donna

So did the Revoltuion never happen and this country is still beholden to this BORING joke of a monarchy?

I wish the American media would focus on the MUCH more interesting monarchies of The Nethderlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Belgium.

The "Windsors" are inbred misfits.

We, are not amused.

Which one is this...is he the retarded one?
I'm sorry I can't keep 'em stright.

ceci

looks like grandma don't give a damn in the video...dirty old bat

CHIP CHIP CHEERIO

moretocome

Ok all us girls know Prince William packs heat. I didn't know he's also carring a gun. I'd like to have just one night with his Willy.

Brother Harold, S.J.

He's a parasite, like the rest of that damn family. I'll never understand Americans' fascination with that crew. But then, when you consider the home-grown crap they're fascinated with, I guess it's self-explanatory.These people are making about as much a contribution to the human condition as one of Larry King's celebrated gas emissions.

Denise

Nothing handsome or masculine about this guy at all...don't see the fascination either.

Linda

I loved Diana and I love her kids....but I wish they were not involved in the military... Diana was for Peace and so am I.

All we are saying is give peace a chance!

VinceJ

Is Prince Wiliam gay or bi and does he have a boy friend.