Hottest Videos -- Week of 12/10

12/16/2006 2:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brangelina
Yippee! Angelina and Brad are back in America. Brangelina was caught in a rare PDA at the party for "The Good Shepard." Welcome back, gorgeous ones.
J.R. Rotem
Britney's new spit-swapping partner has been added to the TMZ roster of Hyde celebrities. Get ready to see more of this multi-platinum record producer if he keeps locking lips with Brit.
Pauly Shore
The Weasel is really hurting for publicity, so much so, that according to the Odessa, Texas Police Department, video of him getting punched on stage was a fake. Poor Pauly... that's just sad.

Rosie O'Donnell
Rosie O'Donnell did her best Star Jones impression this week on "The View." After an arduous quarrel with Barbara, O'Donnell joked, "After much prayer and counsel, I have decided that I won't be coming back to 'The View.'" Rosie, don't expect a Christmas present from Star this year.
Britney Spears
Britney got a little more party action than she expected the other night. A crazy fan hopped into Brit's SUV and startled the party-girl/mom. Photogs came to her rescue and got rid of the guy. Next time, lock those doors, just in case.

Glunp

I must say, you can really see thru the fake punch.
Federline-vol2 really is a lame punk.

lala

Re:brangelina

If you are poor with a bunch of kids out of wedlock, you are considered white trash.

If you are a celebrity, you are America's most beautiful family.

~renee

Angelina looks pissed in that video... Did Brad grow a pair and tell her now "he's the boss of her"???

Wicked

#2 oh you probably wish you were her and that kind of white trash. Angelina is beautiful. She is a humanitarian. She is all good. and to #3 .. do you have a smile on your face 24/7? I doubt it. Of course, the camera will catch her not smiling alot...so what.

You both need to get lives.

Standards are badly needed.

Georgous ones. Yeah, right. It's not all about the packaging. If your mate did to you what Mr. Pitt and Angelina have perpetrated, would you still think they were the georgous ones? And I'm not a Jen fan. Just observing.

TJ

Shiloh is gorgeous! Their children have an enviable life with two loving parents, traveling the world to experience many cultures and humanitarian parents who use their wealth to help others in need. More people in Hollywood should learn by their example! They plan to adopt more children...Britney why not turn your neglected two over to them...they will have a much better life!

~renee

Steven~
Your just horny. She doesnt read these posts so no point in sucking up!
And yes, I DO have a smile on my face 24/7. It is almost always due to the thought that i am NOT a horny little boy named Steven.

JolieIsFake

My God, Holie is as fake as they come. She says she doens't like her dad because he had an affair...well duh! She got knocked up by a married man! I repeat, MARRIED MAN! She's whore and nothing less. Brad's no better, he's such a wuss, always has been. Does whatever his women tell him to. Loser. And all this money they're giving....where's it at? Kids don't seem to be being fed any more in Africa. And if they're gonna live in the U.S. give to the good ol U.S. Kids are starving over here too. BUT, what a heck of a tax write off if you give to Africa. That's all it is.

Wicked

Renee...I highly doubt anyone has a smile on their face 24/7.

Proves my point, you are just a dumbass little girl without a brain.

Wicked

I agree Steven about Renee

How's that workin' for you Renee? Quite the pathetic loser you are.

kt

i love brad and angelina -- they totally rock...
who cares who they were with before.
like americans never get divorced -- that's what happens when you're with the wrong person to begin with.
i hope they're happy.
i wish they'd adopt me!!!

Wicked

Yes I do smile 24/7 BUT, right now, I cannot reach my ass. You see I am BIG AND FAT. Could somebody wipe my ass or me? TYVM

sue

Steven ....Are you a male?

~renee

~Wow Steven, you must be really smart to figure out how to change the name of the person posting.
Go back to your dark room and finish smearing the peanut buttter on yourself...

you 1/2 wack job.