Jillian's Bundle of Joy

12/18/2006 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Best-tressed co-host of "Good Day L.A." and FOX celebrity ice skater Jillian Barbarie has confirmed what PEOPLE magazine let out the bag last week: she's preggers.

Barberie and actor husband Grant Reynolds are expecting their first child around the 4th of July -- just in time to celebrate their first wedding anniversary.

Leave it to Jillian to have fireworks of her own on the 4th!

mANDY

GOOD FOR HER! I'M HAPPY FOR HER.

Throat slitter

Congrats Jill! Wishing you and your new family all the joy in the world.

nika

WoW! Congratulations!!

Whammer Jammer

This chick is incredibly disgusting. No talent, a skank, has man hands, and isn't good looking. Why is she famous? She sucks.

Wicked

I use to not like her too .. #2 .. but the more I see her on the morning show, the more I do like her. I wish her and Grant a happy and healthy baby. And she is a dog lover...that's a good thing. Congrat's Jill.

Brett

Who cares? Why does anyone care about a weathergirl? This ho is repulsive! Tell this no talent loser that she no longer is or ever was a celebrity. I'm sick of hearing about this girl. Baseball player groupies are all skanks and she is no different.

Nancy

Congrats Jill and Grant!!!! Wish you both all best!!! You thought your life was great??? Wait till your little arrives, (it gets better!!!!)!!!!!

Gina

Congrats to Jill and Grant. We enjoy you on the morning show from 7-9 with Steve Edwards and Dorothy. Glad to see you so happy. Have a happy and healthy baby.

Gina

Unknown

Wow! She's 41 and pregnant! AWESOME! I would also like to have kids at that age. That gives me hope. :)

She looks MUCH better with her hair brown and different. :)

Hello Kitty

She use to drive me nuts when that show was picked up in the west... but after that ice skating show.. she kind of grows on you.

Congrats :O)

emma

God help that kid! Also I thought she was still trying to say she was in her 30's? Good luck to them and especially to the poor kid.

ciaojulia

Oh my god - who cares about this f-list skank. She is the most annoying person on TV (how does the amazing Steve Edwards put up with her - he must be making boatloads of money). She thinks she is "down" with everything and really knows nothing...she is an embarrassment to our country!

Hell Yeah

Her FREAKIN' name is Jillian Reynolds - HELLO!!! And believe you me.... she DOESN'T GIVE a rats AZZ what u LOSERS might think of her!!!!

Congrats to you and GRANT, God Bless!

Blue

Congrats Jillian and Grant!

Everyone says they knew you were preggers when you dyed your hair. That didn't really give it away for me because I've been a fan of yours for about 4 years now and I've seen you dye your hair in the winter for the last 2 years.

I knew something was suspicious when the hip hugger jeans and tight tops got replaced by lots of dresses and the cleavage pouring out of those dresses more than usual. That gave it away and I knew it wasn't thanks to some new kind of push-up bra, lol.

I am very happy for you, and I hope everything goes well during and after the pregnancy. You've had a wonderful year with the wedding and now a baby, and I wish only the best for you. You deserve it!!!

From your biggest fan,
Blue

Rene

Congratulations to Jillian and Grant! I have watched Good Day LA for years now. Even though they are all crazy, I can't help but watch the show! Jillian has seemed so much happier this past year than she used to be. It used to be painful to watch the tension between her and Dorothy, but now they all seem to get along well.

I'm happy for her and I hope she has a happy, healthy baby! Good luck Jillian!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments