Jillian's Bundle of Joy

12/18/2006 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Best-tressed co-host of "Good Day L.A." and FOX celebrity ice skater Jillian Barbarie has confirmed what PEOPLE magazine let out the bag last week: she's preggers.

Barberie and actor husband Grant Reynolds are expecting their first child around the 4th of July -- just in time to celebrate their first wedding anniversary.

Leave it to Jillian to have fireworks of her own on the 4th!

Ida Clair

I hope she goes on a really long maternity leave SOON. I cannot stand that no matter what story they cover on Good Day LA, she has to somehow relate it to herself. Could she be any more self absorbed?
She is very into accessories, I pitty the poor kid. I guess the pregnancy explains the recent "I use motor oil on my hair every morning" look she has been sporting recently.

john swayze

JILLIAN IS A VERY SMART, INTELLIGENT, BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. ANYONE WOULD HAVE TO BE CRAZY LA TYPE NOT TO LIKE HER. SHE IS FANTASTIC

Allred Tree

I only watch this show trying to catch Dorothy's take on celebrity gossip. Jillian must think she is at a cocktail party every morning. Never has there been a more inappropriately attired weatherperson on T.V. I hope she has a good o.b. Considering her mania, she needs one. I also hope the viewers of this show don't have to get a daily dose of morning sickness by her pregancy symptoms hurled at them in her noxious manner.

Allred Tree

#18 MERZ , I agree! I hope she goes on maternity leave tomorrow. I really became disgusted with her when I tuned in before Thanksgiving when Christina Ferrari was on. I always admired her and her cooking. Jillian was so rude with her IGNORANT comments and interruptions when Christina was explaining how to prepare whatever it was; it was just totally disgusting. I hope she stays home with "the kid" as she probably calls it never to return to t.v.

angie

I am a fan of jillan since she started on GOod day la and i have to say that i am extremely happy for her and her husband.. i wish her all the best and she will be a great mom. i know she must have been waiting for this moment to come to her life and it has finally come..
love you jilian your fans, angie and tom dont listen to dorothy some times she can be a little annoying u know what i mean!!

thanks,

fans of good day la

Krista

Jillian you are outspoken, crazy and very unique. You are the perfect match for Grant. I knew Grant when he was in the military. His best friend at the time and I dated. He is a great guy. I am so happy for the both of you. Grant will be a great daddy and im sure you will be a great mommy. I wish you all the best with your new bundle of joy.

Krista From the OC