Mel Gets Sloppy

12/18/2006 4:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's already stained his reputation -- now Mel Gibson has the shirt to match.

After a wild dining experience left the actor's shirt covered with all sorts of drips and stains Friday night, Mel stepped out of a Santa Monica restaurant and chatted with a few paparazzi before jumping in his car and driving off.

Apparently, he doesn't hate the juice.

CLEWIS

PLEASE CAN WE MOVE ON FROM THIS!!! MADE A STUPID COMMENT TRIED TO COVER IT UP AND WAS HUMMIATED FOR IT.YOU KEEP KICKING HIM DOWN IS ONLY GOING TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A VICTIM OR UNDERDOG . AND THE MOVIE WAS GOOD!!

CLEWIS

KEEP KICKING A DEAD HORSE IS ONLY GONNA MAKE HIM THE VICTIM.TIME TO MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE

Tmz is lame

Harvy,
You are the only one left that gives a Rat A$$ about this.
It's done, everyone has moved on. No one cares about this anymore.

Kikoke

Even if it is stains on his shirt after eating....so what!!!!! How is this news and why is there an implication that there was more to the stains than food??? Get over it and leave him alone. He made a mistake, (human) a huge one yes, but nevertheless a mistake as we all do in life at one point or another and he has apologized for something he probably doesn't even remember. No one here has ever been under the influence and said or did something totally out of character...I highly doubt it. Stop crusifying him already.

Standards are badly needed.

Wow. Mel has food drip on his shirt at dinner in a darkened restaurant.
Run the presses. TMZ, you're reaching here.
I think I'll go wash my hair.
Again.

amy

zombiehands- I have never really thought of that but I always have wondered who she is. Interesting.

coco puff

What's wrong? Can this bigot only shove food in his mouth when he's sh*t-faced? In wine there is truth, Mel's an anti-Semite.

Lisa

Zombiehands, a person of class, Mel has always kept his family out of the public eye. They are not celebrities, nor do they want to be. A man can go out and eat alone without it being a big conspiracy.

I stated back in July that Harvey is using this site to vent his own issues against Mel, I'm happy that everyone else can see that now.

A Devoted Mel Fan

Whatever

Mel is a gross weird pig.

Lisa

A gross, weird pig that could buy and sell you with the change in his pocket.

ADMF

Brother Harold, S.J.

YOU PEOPLE WHO DEFEND THIS LOUT ARE AS DISGUSTING AS HE IS. AS FOR HIS WIFE, YES, SHE EXISTS--BUT SINCE THEY'RE ALL ROMAN CATHOLICS, DIVORCE IS OUT OF THE QUESTION.

Lisa

or maybe she's happy!

sarah jordan

what a big huge an amazing news!!!!!!!!!!!!GET OVER IT already
hony i think you are the one with a serious( MEL) proplem ......
idont know is it because he looks now better than you will ever do ?
or the fact that he have more mony than you will ever can count????????PEACE OUT A$$WHOLE

Chuck

Oh my gosh, jeez...oh, he made a mess on his shirt. BIG news....I have been known to make a mess too when eating, does this make me an jew hater? hmm....

My husband was a drunk for many years, and while he was drinking he would say some stupid ass stuff, make stuff up that would make me go, "HUH??" but now he's 7 years sober and I don't feel the need to bring up the goofy stuff he said while drunk....TMZ learn a little something...to err is human to forgive is divine.

mike knapp

"7. Harvey Levin, I suggest that you seek some professional help for your unhealthy obsession with Mel Gibson. It's a little scary. "

Just another shitty little jew who is JEALOUS over Mel "da goyim" Gibsons Success. Something that Mel has had to earn, while many of Harvey Levin's Khazarian tribe are born into it. Hence , why so many films coming out of Kabballahwood just plain SUCK.

Jackie Mason said it best in regards to all of this crap over Mel.....

Go figure, it takes an American, who is a jew, to spank APE FOXHOLE like no other.
Now the rest of you dual loyalist Ashekenazi Khazars get the F over your selves. THere are bigger problems in this country and world then some schmucks hurt feelings..
Shalom
mic

ps for more truth cut and paste this;

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments